unsigned juniors that have a chance playing at the next level?

Guest coondog106
[quote name="SportsTeam1" post="772736" timestamp="1267979192"]
4a baseball-

Jalali
Hagler
Denzlinger
Vaughan?
Stone
Smith-nederland

what yall think?
[/quote]
Unsigned Juniors? Are there any Juniors out there that have signed with a college? I thought the earliest anyone can sign is November of their Senior year.

Guest coondog106
Playing at the next level is pretty vague. How about who are the juniors out there capable of playing at a big D1 college like UT, Rice, LSU etc. Then which juniors are capable of playing at a small D1 college like Lamar, McNeese, SFA, etc. Then which juniors are capable of playing at a juco like Blinn, San Jac, Galveston, etc. My point is, which next level are you talking about?

Jasper's Jacob Soisson 2nd and P Colton Burleson are in this group and are a big part of Jasper's 9-1 record. Soisson is as smooth and effecient middle infielder as we have had with a good bat also. He will score a lot of runs for us this year between Alvis and Parker and co. Burleson is a true Bulldog on the mound who will only get better and stronger as the year goes. Any junior who has any college ball interest should be proud to go to any level. Some of those juco's will hit the D1 fields and play on a regular basis quicker  by playing everyday and improving each year if they don't go pro first.

Sports team 1 first of all you started a meaningless post about unsigned juniors and then you insult two fine young men from Nederland. Is that why you started this post to bash players? How many Nederland games have you been to? You are aware Bellow (there is no s) is not playing right now? That makes it difficult to carry a team. Kids read this, if you are an adult you should be ashamed. You not only insulted those 2 young men but also the entire team. You asked who could play at the next level no one needs your retort as to whom you believe is worthy. I will pm you with the rest of my thoughts.

[quote name="SportsTeam1" post="772896" timestamp="1268008308"]
i agree. you can "sign" but you can be talked to. Jalali has great talent to go to a big d1 school.
Also Hagler from vidor I hear is doing very well..
Schlett and Sonnier from Nederland havent really done anything to impress me.
Now bellows and cardenes on the other hand carry that team.
PNG has about 5 kids that are capable of going to a D1 school along with nederland.
[/quote]Bellow not Bellows and Cardenas are seniors and Bellow has already signed with UT and Im positive Nick will be signing somewhere soon, but what do they have to do with unsigned junior talent?  And not taking anything away from these 2 seniors because they are an intricate part of the Bulldog team, but there isnt one player on that team that carries it.  If you knew anything about baseball, you'd know it takes all 9 players to get a W.

PN-G has a strong junior class with Jalali, Stone, Denzlinger, Knox, etc.
Nederland does also, Sonnier, Schlett, Pitts, Babino, Smith
Vidor has a few, Hagler, Mohica(sp?), Maxwell
LCM, Vaughan, Fults

all of which are capable of playing college ball... JMO

but the D1 guys are Jalali, Sonnier, and Hagler.

i agree. you can "sign" but you can be talked to. Jalali has great talent to go to a big d1 school.
PNG has about 5 kids that are capable of going to a D1 school along with nederland.
[/quote]Dude are you for real? >:( you must be one of those Jrs you listed  ..Because only a  kid would bash another kid surely....And if you are an adult ...I know Sonniers Dad and I watched him coach both of those Nederland Kids you are speaking of there entire lives.... I would sure hate to make that guy mad...But you probably already have..So you might want to continue hiding behind a keyboard....And I agree with Big Stick this topic is a joke ..But hey it is your opinon and even little boys have opinons...

[quote name="heartattack90" post="773085" timestamp="1268040089"]
[quote author=SportsTeam1 link=topic=66991.msg772896#msg772896 date=1268008308]
[/quote]Dude are you for real? >:( you must be one of those Jrs you listed  ..Because only a  kid would bash another kid surely....And if you are an adult ...I know Sonniers Dad and I watched him coach both of those Nederland Kids you are speaking of there entire lives.... I would sure hate to make that guy mad...But you probably already have..So you might want to continue hiding behind a keyboard....And I agree with Big Stick this topic is a joke ..But hey it is your opinon and even little boys have opinons...
[/quote]Man when do you guys sleep? Hey heartattack I am not mad for the simple fact everone has an opinon . But you are right I have coached Stevo & Trev their entire life along with about several other Bulldogs and come to think of it I coached just about every kid that sports team 1 had on his list . I know it is hard to swallow some of the garbage people post on here,,but we just have to deal with it ...For the simple fact their is jealous parents &  JEALOUS snotty nose little  punks. NOTHING THAT PEOPLE POST ON HERE SHOULD MAKE ANYONE FIGHTING MAD!!!!

To Sonnier and Schlett:  I hope that the comment from SportsTeam1 will not discourage you if in fact you are hoping to play ball at the next level.  People of character and common decency are the kind of people you want to impress.  SportsTeam1 has indicated by his post that he is lacking in both of those areas.  It never looks good to put down some in order to promote others.  It's a red flag to the maturity level of that person and it probably wouldn't benefit you much if you did impress him.  Both of you are excellent ball players and have made positive impressions on many people, not only in sports, but in the kind of young men you are becoming.  It's too bad that someone felt the need to make such a tacky  comment, but I believe that you, Sonnier and Schlett are big enough men to overcome one person's poor judgment.  GO DOGS!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="jumpstart" post="773180" timestamp="1268062380"]
To Sonnier and Schlett:  I hope that the comment from SportsTeam1 will not discourage you if in fact you are hoping to play ball at the next level.  People of character and common decency are the kind of people you want to impress.  SportsTeam1 has indicated by his post that he is lacking in both of those areas.  It never looks good to put down some in order to promote others.  It's a red flag to the maturity level of that person and it probably wouldn't benefit you much if you did impress him.  Both of you are excellent ball players and have made positive impressions on many people, not only in sports, but in the kind of young men you are becoming.  It's too bad that someone felt the need to make such a tacky  comment, but I believe that you, Sonnier and Schlett are big enough men to overcome one person's poor judgment.  GO DOGS!
[/quote]

I know Sonnier and Schlett. They are not concerned about the comments of some donkey on this forum.

They will both be playing after high school if they so desire.

[u][i][b]Schlett and Sonnier from Nederland havent really done anything to impress me.[/b][/i][/u]
[/quote]

I am aware that everyone is entitled to his opinion regardless of how uninformed, biased or ignorant it may be!  Fortunately, you and your opinion are meaningless.  Sonnier is my son and Schlett is a very good friend of ours.  They are two really good young men that excel in many things, including baseball.  How do any of us know what the future holds for any of these kids?  We don't, but what I do know is both of these young men are really talented and have as great a chance as any other to "play at the next level."

I rarely miss any of the Bulldogs' games, so the next time you want to discuss him or his abilities you should seek me out.  My name is Melissa and I would be more than happy to communicate my true and unfiltered thoughts with you! 

[quote name="welovebaseball" post="773190" timestamp="1268063418"]
[quote author=SportsTeam1 link=topic=66991.msg772896#msg772896 date=1268008308]
[u][i][b]Schlett and Sonnier from Nederland havent really done anything to impress me.[/b][/i][/u]
[/quote]

I am aware that everyone is entitled to his opinion regardless of how uninformed, biased or ignorant it may be!  Fortunately, you and your opinion are meaningless.  Sonnier is my son and Schlett is a very good friend of ours.  They are two really good young men that excel in many things, including baseball.  How do any of us know what the future holds for any of these kids?  We don't, but what I do know is both of these young men are really talented and have as great a chance as any other to "play at the next level."

I rarely miss any of the Bulldogs' games, so the next time you want to discuss him or his abilities you should seek me out.  My name is Melissa and I would be more than happy to communicate my true and unfiltered thoughts with you! 
[/quote]WOW. :o

I don't believe that a school can start talking to a junior until either June or July.
With that said, this area has large group of talented juniors that can play at the next level, where ever that is..
First off, I have seen Schlett and Sonnier play baseball since they were 10. There is no dought that they have what it takes.
Soisson from Jasper was mentioned in an earlier post and he too will be playing somewhere after high school is over.
Three other guys that deserve to be mentioned are:
Caleb Henry (Sislbee)
Price Jacobs (GCM)
Kyle Markum (HF)

It's still early  but, I am excited to see how these young men develope over the season and I believe that when it is signing time again, we will be seeing a lot of these names. Good Luck to All!

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="GY55" post="773273" timestamp="1268070135"]
I don't believe that a school can start talking to a junior until either June or July.
With that said, this area has large group of talented juniors that can play at the next level, where ever that is..
First off, I have seen Schlett and Sonnier play baseball since they were 10. There is no dought that they have what it takes.
Soisson from Jasper was mentioned in an earlier post and he too will be playing somewhere after high school is over.
Three other guys that deserve to be mentioned are:
Caleb Henry (Sislbee)
Price Jacobs (GCM)
Kyle Markum (HF)

It's still early  but, I am excited to see how these young men develope over the season and I believe that when it is signing time again, we will be seeing a lot of these names. Good Luck to All!

[/quote]

Boy all these guys you have mentioned would sure make up a pretty good, dare I say, Scrappy, team. ;)
Scrapper Sunday

Guest GCMPats
Here is the last roster for the Beaumont Scrappers:
Man I loved being with the Scrapper Family!

All of these guys are now Juniors:

1 CODY BRIST 
2 LANCE BROWN 
3 CHAD BRYAN 
4 ANTHONY BURK
5 DILLON CAIN 
6 KEVIN CARMON, JR 
7 ADAM DAVIS
8 REECE GRAY 
9 BRADEN GRUSECKI 
10 BLAKE HALE 
11 CALEB HENRY