*Hardin-Jefferson Vs. Cleveland Broadcast*/HJ WINS!!!

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="773324" timestamp="1268073464"]
:D ;D ::) ::)   Living in denial people. The ones in Sour Lake who are really in the know are  being quiet.
[/quote]

maybe they just have a bit more humility than you :)  we'll see in a couple of years what's going on at both HJ and HF. 

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="773366" timestamp="1268078120"]
He probably wont be posting on here at that time... ;D...He will be tired of eating crow. Blue said that he has never been associated with a loosing program, sounds to me like he will be moving to Silsbee or HJ.... ;D
[/quote]Poppa, my momma ain't raise no fool! Whats the name of the new addition on Hwy 90? Ranch Broussard? Looks like a lot of space out there (just in case ;D

I'm sorry but H.F will never beat Hj, Ktz, or Silsbee in Basketball. True enuff Jordan Hunter is good but he will not be running around dribbling all day thru either 1 of these teams press. Don't underestimate Red 2 Red. Its very effective. Hunter is good but once he passes the ball he may not get it back. What I'm saying is he will not be able to do in High School what he's doing now in Lil Dribblers. Example: Navasota wins Nationals almost every year or every other year because they have great athletes. They will have 12 athletes that can run real fast and jump real high. its very impressive at that age. After saying all of this, How deep do they go in the playoffs? How many Regional Final Appearances do they have? How many State Championships do they have? How many does H.F have. Lmao. See where I'm going with this, matter of fact do you see where I just went with this...Ya'll might have Jordan Hunter but Ktz, Hj, and Silsbee will have a Team and a staff to go with it. (Swag)
And didn't Ktz just beat those boys last year at Nationals. Ktz won it all, not H.F!  Ya'll might want to try and win Nationals before you think about winning district titles and state championships!!

[quote name="Swag" post="773470" timestamp="1268088342"]
I'm sorry but H.F will never beat Hj, Ktz, or Silsbee in Basketball. True enuff Jordan Hunter is good but he will not be running around dribbling all day thru either 1 of these teams press. Don't underestimate Red 2 Red. Its very effective. Hunter is good but once he passes the ball he may not get it back. What I'm saying is he will not be able to do in High School what he's doing now in Lil Dribblers. Example: Navasota wins Nationals almost every year or every other year because they have great athletes. They will have 12 athletes that can run real fast and jump real high. its very impressive at that age. After saying all of this, How deep do they go in the playoffs? How many Regional Final Appearances do they have? How many State Championships do they have? How many does H.F have. Lmao. See where I'm going with this, matter of fact do you see where I just went with this...Ya'll might have Jordan Hunter but Ktz, Hj, and Silsbee will have a Team and a staff to go with it. (Swag)
And didn't Ktz just beat those boys last year at Nationals. Ktz won it all, not H.F!  Ya'll might want to try and win Nationals before you think about winning district titles and state championships!!
[/quote]  Excuse me, Swag but shouldn't you have told him to "check himself before he wrecks himself"?

[quote name="bullets13000" post="773531" timestamp="1268099237"]
an intelligent post that i can agree with from swag???  i just wet myself!  not to mention some second hand props for HJ?  it's a new, gentler swag!
[/quote] :D

You don't think other kids from other schools will be motivated...all this J.Hunter talk. You act like he's pro ready. I wouldn't be putting a lot of hype on a 5'5 point guard. If he was 6'10 and plays above the rim then that's when setx needs to worry about H.F...I'm telling you this guy is good but its gonna take more than him to whip the Big 3.(Hardin County Teams) he will face all sort of zones and presses. Lots of help defenses if needed. Joubert, Williams and Sutherland will not let this 1 guy beat them.These are some of the Best coaches in Texas. Check their background if you don't believe me. State Champs and  several State appearances. Dove hunting is my favorite. Lmao

[quote name="Swag" post="773760" timestamp="1268148519"]
You don't think other kids from other schools will be motivated...all this J.Hunter talk. You act like he's pro ready. I wouldn't be putting a lot of hype on a 5'5 point guard. If he was 6'10 and plays above the rim then that's when setx needs to worry about H.F...I'm telling you this guy is good but its gonna take more than him to whip the Big 3.(Hardin County Teams) he will face all sort of zones and presses. Lots of help defenses if needed. Joubert, Williams and Sutherland will not let this 1 guy beat them.These are some of the Best coaches in Texas. Check their background if you don't believe me. State Champs and  several State appearances. Dove hunting is my favorite. Lmao
[/quote]Swag, you have some valid points, can't argue against some of them. Still gonna kicj that butt ;)

i love the excitement Bluedove brings to the board with talk of Jr. High basketball.  I agree with him that there is a special kid in HF, could end up being one of the best atheletes in SETX.  Let's assume he is the best athelete in SETX in 3 years, what else will he have around him?  HJ does not have the best atheletes.  Look at Navasota, Cleveland, and Silsbee (i did not see KTZ play).  They all had better atheletes as a whole, but lack a higher level of coaching.  As i have grown older, i have come to realize coaches play a bigger role in the game vs the athelete. 
My piont is HF is a lot more than an athelete from a district title.  It will be nice to see them competitive.  Hang in there Blue.

[quote name="86hawk" post="773789" timestamp="1268150778"]
i love the excitement Bluedove brings to the board with talk of Jr. High basketball.  I agree with him that there is a special kid in HF, could end up being one of the best atheletes in SETX.  Let's assume he is the best athelete in SETX in 3 years, what else will he have around him?  HJ does not have the best atheletes.  Look at Navasota, Cleveland, and Silsbee (i did not see KTZ play).  They all had better atheletes as a whole, but lack a higher level of coaching.  As i have grown older, i have come to realize coaches play a bigger role in the game vs the athelete. 
My piont is HF is a lot more than an athelete from a district title.  It will be nice to see them competitive.  Hang in there Blue.
[/quote]On a serious note, yes I try and boast about these guys because the community needs it and needs to understand what they have coming up in a few years. I know talent. Sometimes a player or two can and will make softer players step up their game, because they now have a gauge. I see it happening now in HF. And yes all of this so-call talent could go to waste if the coaches can't blend in the various talent levels when they hit high school.
But as long as we beat HJ in district and snap their winning streaks going to regionals, I'll be happy :D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="773796" timestamp="1268151269"]
According to the Silsbee Middle school coaches, Hamshire-Fannett's 7th grade team is legit, not a one man team.

Silsbee's 8th grade team was undefeated district champs. ;D
[/quote]When some of HF's 7th and 8th graders reach high school and play together, it won't be as easy. Then I'm going to take over your show and call it [color=goldenrod]"[/color][color=blue]HamshireFannettAreWe.[color=goldenrod]"

I agree with pumping up the kids and keeping them positive.  I think that is huge when the younger players are learning and developing a passion for the game.  Often times the focus falls on the final score and negatives vs the positives, good skill development and team work.  Not many programs can go undefeated, but some kids walk on the court and feel defeated before the game has already started.  Yes, it is important to win games, but keeping the positvie attitude will help the motivate the lesser developed skilled players and make them better players.
As far as beating HJ, keep hope alive.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="773822" timestamp="1268153617"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=66675.msg773796#msg773796 date=1268151269]
According to the Silsbee Middle school coaches, Hamshire-Fannett's 7th grade team is legit, not a one man team.

[/quote]When some of HF's 7th and 8th graders reach high school and play together, it won't be as easy. Then I'm going to take over your show and call it [color=goldenrod]"[/color][color=blue]HamshireFannettAreWeak.[color=goldenrod]"
[/quote]

[quote name="86hawk" post="773831" timestamp="1268154655"]
I agree with pumping up the kids and keeping them positive.  I think that is huge when the younger players are learning and developing a passion for the game.  Often times the focus falls on the final score and negatives vs the positives, good skill development and team work.  Not many programs can go undefeated, but some kids walk on the court and feel defeated before the game has already started.  Yes, it is important to win games, but keeping the positvie attitude will help the motivate the lesser developed skilled players and make them better players.
As far as beating HJ, keep hope alive.
[/quote]LOL! Miracles do happen! Ask David :D

[/quote]Wow...I love a smart man! You are absolutely right! HF is not a one man show. Last night I witnessed HF's (mostly) 9th graders...(some HF HS seniors were there) and Lil Drib. Seniors battle it out. LD-Sens were very impressive. Some of the freshman were fast and looked pretty dang good. We've gotten some new transplants into HF. Also, for HF Lil drib Sen. 8th grade and 7th have combined! J. Hunter has an older bro. on HF Lil Drib Sens team also and [i][b]he ain't no chump either[/b][/i]. In fact, I guarantee you he is working on his game right now as we speak! Getting better everyday. Kimbler, King, and Thewman ( and others) are doing their thang too. You should come out and watch. Please rest assure with all this pumpin' up HF....the Hunter boys will be ready to take on anyone! Hard work,dedication, and surrounding yourself with other winners makes the difference!

[/quote]

How did the Silsbee 9th and JV teams fair this year??? ;) ;) ;) 

I know what the varsity did so just answer the question!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Those "Hunter Boys" weren't ready for them Lions last year in Mexia. Beat those "Hunter boys" twice. Back2Back!!! Oh and we're 2a. So do you still feel like ya'll can beat Silsbee and Hj in 2012. Shouldn't setx be worried about Ktz Lil dribblers team in 2012 instead of H.F team? We won Nationals, yall didn't.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder