*Hardin-Jefferson Vs. Cleveland Broadcast*/HJ WINS!!!

Guest JoesBros

[quote name="Swag" post="773880" timestamp="1268158120"]
Those "Hunter Boys" weren't ready for them Lions last year in Mexia. Beat those "Hunter boys" twice. Back2Back!!! Oh and we're 2a. So do you still feel like ya'll can beat Silsbee and Hj in 2012. Shouldn't setx be worried about Ktz Lil dribblers team in 2012 instead of H.F team? We won Nationals, yall didn't.
[/quote]Swag, I think we played you guys 4 times that year and we split 2/2. yes you won nationals and deserved it. I have a lot of respect for your Kountze team, but you also know you have to bring your best game ;)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swag Check. We split in scrimmages last year. Yes scrimmages... But when we got on the big stage, like Nationals in Mexia, H.F layed down. I guess that's because unfamiliarity...lol
Scrimmages don't count neither. We beat hj in a scrimmage at Hj, then they went on to beat us twice this year when it counted. Dang, why did I bring that up? I'm bout to puke!

[quote name="Swag" post="773880" timestamp="1268158120"]
Those "Hunter Boys" weren't ready for them Lions last year in Mexia. Beat those "Hunter boys" twice. Back2Back!!! Oh and we're 2a. So do you still feel like ya'll can beat Silsbee and Hj in 2012. Shouldn't setx be worried about Ktz Lil dribblers team in 2012 instead of H.F team? We won Nationals, yall didn't.
[/quote] Correction! Hunter boy! Man..you are really hatin' on the Hunters. But anywho...you were there..you know J. Hunter was injured..plagued w/ a muscle pull most of the tourney and still kicked butt! Oh and you guys must'ave been shakin in your boots come u came and studied us at regionals and every game at nationals! Lastly..at heart we were the true champs..we had to fight from the bottom to the top...in a war and was what 5 pts off of kickin ya'll butts! You had to do a lot of studying to kick that butt! Yea...you were shackin in yo boots cause you knew the deal swag!

[quote name="Swag" post="773760" timestamp="1268148519"]
You don't think other kids from other schools will be motivated...all this J.Hunter talk. You act like he's pro ready. I wouldn't be putting a lot of hype on a 5'5 point guard. If he was 6'10 and plays above the rim then that's when setx needs to worry about H.F...I'm telling you this guy is good but its gonna take more than him to whip the Big 3.(Hardin County Teams) he will face all sort of zones and presses. Lots of help defenses if needed. Joubert, Williams and Sutherland will not let this 1 guy beat them.These are some of the Best coaches in Texas. Check their background if you don't believe me. State Champs and  several State appearances. Dove hunting is my favorite. Lmao
[/quote] Swag Public accouncement! Check the records...they already lettin that small 5'5 PG beat them..district champs! Dang you are testy..where's your swag? Stop hatin..he's only 12! I never read were Dove pumps j. Hunter up on here....the only person hypin J Hunt on here is you! Swag is truly a drag! LMBO! Okay..I'm done....this was fun!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder