NEWTON vs DAINGERFIELD PREDICTIONS

Guest Jmeek

Guest BUCMAN08
I'm not blaming anyone. I know ec needs to improve to beat newton just like newton  needs  to improve to beat d field. This year newton team is as weak as I have seen them and your jv was not that good either

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="720707" timestamp="1259583879"]
[quote author=BUCMAN08 link=topic=63054.msg720601#msg720601 date=1259549780]
Keep flapping your lips about ec. Daingerfield is going to kick all the purple off newton and I will be there laughing.  Good luck d field. 
[/quote]
EC has never been able to accept the honest truth. They brag about all those trips to the playoffs and say nothing about all those losses in the playoffs. They used to blame Mart, now it is Newton, and we didn't even play them in the playoffs this year. Last years smokin' was plenty to back up any statement about their program. Win something and all this blame stuff will stop. The only blame needs to be aimed in house before you go to torching everyone else. Daingerfield will be tuff. Newton's helter skelter defense and poor tackling will be the key to winning. Improve both and Newton will have a chance, don't and it is going to be a loooong night. Keep Daingerfield's points below 35 and Newton stands a chance on offensive power alone.
Newton 39
Daingerfield 32
[/quote]

Kville is still behind you Eagles..You never count out a Barbay coached team,till the last tick on the clock...just keep doing what you've been doing.(winning)...There's always gonna be naysayers along the way that's critical of you ..consider the source,and "keep on pushing"...sure daingerfield has a good team,but daingerfield is not ready for the Minnesota Vikings either... ;D the way some folks would have you believe..."GO EAGLES"

As an East Chambers graduate and one who wore the green and gold (even though I wasn't very good ... LOL) I would just like to say ........ BUCMAN08 ..... SHUT UP !!!!! .... your embarassing the school and the town ... and I'm sick of hearing people put down and ridicule EC for no other reason than you hack them off with your assinine comments..... it's ok if you don't like Newton ... but do it with class ... Most from Winnie respect Newton and all they have accomplished over the years ...

As for me, I am proud of EC's 21 trips to the playoffs ... doesn't matter what round they went out in .... and I support any team from SETX that is still going in the playoffs ... GO NEWTON ... GO KIRBYVILLE .... GO DAYTON .... bring as many trophys back to SETX as possible ....

I would say a lot more on the topic but doubt it would do any good.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="720792" timestamp="1259597743"]
Sorry.   erase that last post I'm done. 
[/quote]

I don't have a dog in this hunt,but I don't understand EC being in it arguing with Newton either.? This is a daingerfield /Newton thread..Or at least I thought it was..lol  JMO

Guest BUCMAN08
No more arguing from me. I was tired of some (not all )of the newton fans running EC down. I still think d field is too strong for newton jmo. Good luck to both teams. 

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="720824" timestamp="1259600314"]
No more arguing from me. I was tired of some (not all )of the newton fans running EC down. I still think d field is too strong for newton jmo. Good luck to both teams. 
[/quote]

mister bucman.. after all the trash talk, about EC going to beat up on D-Field and all, I would take what the Newton fans said as a warning, not a run down. They were just filling you in on a little secret called BUTT WHOOPING.

now for the more important part of the post, d field is strong, and big, and bad, and all that business... but I know
Nwton and if they play like the NEWTON I know and the NEWTON I believe in, they can pull this out. Not big, but they can do it. K-ville is rooting you on. HOPEFULLY we can both make it to state and bring home the gold. Representing SOUTHEAST TEXAS! Not to mention all the history that would be made  ;)

[quote name="gotta_win" post="720878" timestamp="1259603515"]
[quote author=BUCMAN08 link=topic=63054.msg720824#msg720824 date=1259600314]
[/quote]

mister bucman.. [u][i][b]after all the trash talk, about EC going to beat up on D-Field and all[/b][/i][/u], I would take what the Newton fans said as a warning, not a run down. They were just filling you in on a little secret called BUTT WHOOPING.

now for the more important part of the post, d field is strong, and big, and bad, and all that business... but I know
Nwton and if they play like the NEWTON I know and the NEWTON I believe in, they can pull this out. Not big, but they can do it. K-ville is rooting you on. HOPEFULLY we can both make it to state and bring home the gold. Representing SOUTHEAST TEXAS! Not to mention all the history that would be made  ;)
[/quote]

Just goes to show how u wanna start crap on here. I dont know where u got ur info from, but u need to go check again.  No where in the predictions of the EC/Dfield game was there anything about EC was gonna whoop on Dfield from any EC fans. So u need to shut up with  that nonsense, and try to know what youre talkin about before u post something on here.

[quote name="OverandOver" post="720921" timestamp="1259608554"]
Is the Chris Jones (#3 UT boy) for D field playing?
[/quote]

Not sure if Jones will go this week or not.  I would guess he will try to give it a go.  But, that is just speculation.  He was not in uniform Friday night. We will have to wait and see.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="721375" timestamp="1259670419"]
The game has been set for Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches on Saturday at 2:00pm. This is the same stadium Newton beat Daingerfield in for the state title in '98. Maybe a repeat. Go Eagles!
[/quote]

WOOHOOOOO!!!! Lets go Newton..only 4 Days left til game time! Show Dfield what it feels like to be beat(AGAIN)!!! :o

Kirbyville is pullin for you! Lets Go Eagles ;D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="721375" timestamp="1259670419"]
The game has been set for Homer Bryce Stadium in Nacogdoches on Saturday at 2:00pm. This is the same stadium Newton beat Daingerfield in for the state title in '98. Maybe a repeat. Go Eagles!
[/quote]Lets hope of a repeat of those results, I really hope we get alot of fan support from the SETX coverage area. Come on out and support u local area teams.

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="721412" timestamp="1259677809"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=63054.msg721375#msg721375 date=1259670419]
[/quote]Lets hope of a repeat of those results, I really hope we get alot of fan support from the SETX coverage area. Come on out and support u local area teams.
[/quote]

I went to the Newton-LK game.  Newton had a pretty good crowd.  Not near as big as last year's Daingerfield-Newton game, but that is to be expected.  I also noticed quite a few Newton fans at the Daingerfield-EC game.  It should be a big crowd Saturday in Nacogdoches.  I expect Daingerfield to bring a big crowd as usual and being closer than Carthage for Newton fans, I would expect even more folks in purple this year.  Not to mention all the other East Texans who are just interested in the game.  I can't wait. 

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="721601" timestamp="1259689778"]
The Massey Ranking Predictions say Daingerfield 35 Newton 24. I can not say if Newton will Win or lose this one but I hope for a hard fought battle.
[/quote]

JC we gonna hope for a reverse on that score..Did you see a score on Kville/Comfort.?

[quote name="~old_wildcat~" post="721635" timestamp="1259692626"]
[quote author=Jcmeek83 link=topic=63054.msg721601#msg721601 date=1259689778]
The Massey Ranking Predictions say Daingerfield 35 Newton 24. I can not say if Newton will Win or lose this one but I hope for a hard fought battle.
[/quote]

JC we gonna hope for a reverse on that score..Did you see a score on Kville/Comfort.?
[/quote] Massey Prediction: Kville 39 Comfort 16. WIN IT ALL WILDCATS!!!!

[quote name="exsetxn" post="720765" timestamp="1259595557"]
As an East Chambers graduate and one who wore the green and gold (even though I wasn't very good ... LOL) I would just like to say ........ BUCMAN08 ..... SHUT UP !!!!! .... your embarassing the school and the town ... and I'm sick of hearing people put down and ridicule EC for no other reason than you hack them off with your assinine comments..... it's ok if you don't like Newton ... but do it with class ... Most from Winnie respect Newton and all they have accomplished over the years ...

As for me, I am proud of EC's 21 trips to the playoffs ... doesn't matter what round they went out in .... and I support any team from SETX that is still going in the playoffs ... GO NEWTON ... GO KIRBYVILLE .... GO DAYTON .... bring as many trophys back to SETX as possible ....

I would say a lot more on the topic but doubt it would do any good.
[/quote]You get it......You have every right to be proud of The Bucs and their Fine Efforts in the past, and will have a Bright Future to Look Forward to. I Apoligize for any disrespect that I have shown towards E.C. I tend to let a couple of people get under My skin, with their comments, and I respond in angry way. The Players, The Coaches and 99.44% of Buc Fans Have Been More Than Respectful, and I look Forward to Our Teams Meetings in the Future.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin