NEWTON vs DAINGERFIELD PREDICTIONS

Guest Jmeek

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="719210" timestamp="1259392275"]
I see Newton peaking at the right time, and I think they will give Dangerfield a run for their money! [b]I think Newton will be their toughest team so far this year to play[/b], and if they underestimate the Eagles, it will be a long ride home for Dfield! Newton has a great team this year, and I think they could win this game. I think it will be a close game like last year, but this year with Newton on top!

LETS GO NEWTON, KVILLE FANS PULLING FOR YOU!!!! LETS GO ALL THE WAY!  ;D
[/quote]

I'm pulling for Newton to upset Dangerfield and Gilmer was by far thier toughest game this year.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="719221" timestamp="1259394198"]
[quote author=BUCMAN08 link=topic=63054.msg719217#msg719217 date=1259393857]
LOL. Daingerfield overrated ? I don't think so.
[/quote]

Why because they beat you? what was that score again? I know it was in the 60's, and I can guarantee you, they wont beat Newton like that!!!  Just goes to show you that 22-2A is still the BEST in setx!!!

[/quote]  

I agree with you...22-2A is the strongest... To the people who don't know Newton,(believe me Kirbyville knows)and Coach Barbay You can never declare Victory against Newton till the final tick of the clock...Newton came close last year..Iv'e got a feeling Newton has something "special" for daingerfield this year...My Money is on the Eagles...

"Go Eagles"

I'm pulling for you too Newton.  Daingerfield's defense didn't impress me as much as their offense.  Wow!  They have some awesome runners--never quit running.  #25 Koko?--he was a little guy but he hid amongst their tall linemen and spurted through the line--really fast, really fast.  But, if Newton's defense is quick and can hold on to those slippery runners, Newton can win.  Good luck !

[quote name="kevnasty" post="719358" timestamp="1259426805"]
daingerfield wins this big  50+.  It takes more than something special and coulda woulda shouldas to beat dfield.  Get the round balls out Figgys
[/quote] Sorry dude Newton is not EC this game is going to be decided by less than two scores it will be a close game, Just stateing facts here but Newton and Dangerfield or on totally differnt levels than EC, EC got to the third round on a bye and probably should have never been playing Dangerfield they were beat when they walked on the field. It looked like a 5a school playing a 3a school. I was routing for yall last night.... to make it close.

Newton will have to play near perfect football to beat Daingerfield but it can happen. I say the Eagles keep it close and I'm hoping for a win for the Eagles but I gotta give Dfield the nod in this one: Dfield 34 Newton 23. Go Eagles.

Also....way not to respond negatively when the opportunity was staring at you BUCMAN08 (The comment about 22-2A being stronger and the EC/DField result). I gave you Karma for that 'holding of the tongue'

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="719405" timestamp="1259431232"]
[quote author=kevnasty link=topic=63054.msg719358#msg719358 date=1259426805]
daingerfield wins this big  50+.  It takes more than something special and coulda woulda shouldas to beat dfield.  Get the round balls out Figgys
[/quote] Sorry dude Newton is not EC this game is going to be decided by less than two scores it will be a close game, Just stateing facts here but Newton and Dangerfield or on totally differnt levels than EC, EC got to the third round on a bye and probably should have never been playing Dangerfield they were beat when they walked on the field. It looked like a 5a school playing a 3a school. I was routing for yall last night.... to make it close.

[/quote]

No, we got to the 2nd round on a bye. We got to the 3rd round by beating woodville.  Its not our fault that district 24 doesn't have football, there's nothing we can do about it.

[quote name="kevnasty" post="719358" timestamp="1259426805"]
daingerfield wins this big  50+.  It takes more than something special and coulda woulda shouldas to beat dfield.  Get the round balls out Figgys
[/quote]Never count on beating Newton. Untill its over

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="719405" timestamp="1259431232"]
[quote author=kevnasty link=topic=63054.msg719358#msg719358 date=1259426805]
daingerfield wins this big  50+.  It takes more than something special and coulda woulda shouldas to beat dfield.  Get the round balls out Figgys

[/quote]
Now why dog EC when kevnasty isn't from EC. And the thread is NEWTON vs DAINGERFIELD PREDICTIONS nothing about EC. You have EC people on here hoping that yall win.  But when they read stuff like that they don't want too.

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="720066" timestamp="1259469281"]
Yep I hope daingerfield wins big.  
[/quote]You mean like Daingerfield 64 - E.C.14. Now That Was Big. 15th straight year in the playoffs;  Rd.1 Bye, Rd.2 Squeek Bye and Rd.3 Bye-Bye. Look at it this way, bucman08, at least ya got next year to look forward to. Go U.I.L. I know....that was rude. Already Smited Myself.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="kevnasty" post="720139" timestamp="1259478336"]
[quote author=NOTWENS link=topic=63054.msg720123#msg720123 date=1259473532]
ec had the right idea , running right at dangerfield and it was working until the two quick turnovers came
[/quote]

it worked forall of 4 minutes...64-14 ...goood job
[/quote]

Kevnasty isn't it time for your evening worship services of the daingerfield tiggies at the daingerfield temple..best be jogging... ;D

[quote name="Bobby Light" post="720129" timestamp="1259474177"]
I agree with u there, those two quick turnovers killed us, it changed the momentum of the game. Now I'm not saying we would have won, but maybe the score wouldn't have been so bad.
[/quote]u  r  exactly right  yall had it going the right way,  but those quick turn overs  changed the game all together.  EC gave somebody  the blue print  of how to score on dangerfield.

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="720168" timestamp="1259501571"]
Can't stand newton fans so I can't cheer for their team. You are always dogging EC so what goes around comes around. Go daingerfield knock newton out.
[/quote]i cant stand some of your post but you better  beleive me i was jumping up and down when EC took to dangerfield on d those two touchdowns.
get over it forget about, hate newton when you play them next year

[quote name="NOTWENS" post="720182" timestamp="1259505587"]
[quote author=Bobby Light link=topic=63054.msg720129#msg720129 date=1259474177]
I agree with u there, those two quick turnovers killed us, it changed the momentum of the game. Now I'm not saying we would have won, but maybe the score wouldn't have been so bad.
[/quote]u   r  exactly right   yall had it going the right way,   but those quick turn overs  changed the game all together.  EC gave somebody  the blue print  of how to score on dangerfield.
[/quote]

EC got beat by 50.  They gave somebody a blue print?  LOL!  Now that's funny. 

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="720168" timestamp="1259501571"]
Can't stand newton fans so I can't cheer for their team. You are always dogging EC so what goes around comes around. Go Dangerfield knock newton out.
[/quote] Well get ready to cry next year because Newton and EC will be in the same district and only two  teams will be going to the playoffs according to the new UIL pre alignment and the two will be Kville and Newton so no more playoffs for EC. so if your a Newton and Kville hater you will have a full time job next season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder