NEWTON vs DAINGERFIELD PREDICTIONS

Guest Jmeek

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Montana beats South Dakota Newton plays at SFA's Staidum. If Montana loses then They flip for it Newton wants Lufkin and Dangerfield wants Tyler. Either way it goes Newton will probably play at SFA, Montana is most likley going to win they are ranked number 1 in the FCS, and the game will be at SFA's Homer Byrce staidum Saturday at 2 or 3pm

[quote name="newton_eagles" post="719048" timestamp="1259380409"]
All I know is that we have to step it up after the way we looked today.
[/quote] That ain't no lie we where very flat and are D look Terrible, but remember last year when we played franklin right before dangerfield, we played terrible and won in triple overtime. For some reason Newton allways plays really bad right after thanksgiving, they need  to lay off the turkey or something.

[quote name="eagle#3" post="719075" timestamp="1259381282"]
It seems that they are a little scared of a big tackle!! It's like they can't make a good hard hit.
[/quote] Need to wrap up and quit trying to make a big hit.

[quote name="newton_eagles" post="719089" timestamp="1259381935"]
QB was on target today though, his arm looked good. ;) Hopefully we'll toss a few next week to.
[/quote] Yes he threw the ball very well. some very good touch passes its nice to see that. Usually he is trying to show off that strong arm we all know he has, We will need some more of that against Dangerfield the touch passes that is.

I will be there as alway's cheering them on. I wish them luck and know they can do it. They have the ability and the player's. A great coach and a huge band of followers. I believe in them and I think there is a little retribution coming for D-field. We owe them for last year!

Guest falcon83
[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="719120" timestamp="1259383503"]
[quote author=GoMavs link=topic=63054.msg719111#msg719111 date=1259383098]
What was the score last year?
[/quote] 21-18
[/quote]

WOW gonna be a good one.

I see Newton peaking at the right time, and I think they will give Dangerfield a run for their money! I think Newton will be their toughest team so far this year to play, and if they underestimate the Eagles, it will be a long ride home for Dfield! Newton has a great team this year, and I think they could win this game. I think it will be a close game like last year, but this year with Newton on top!

LETS GO NEWTON, KVILLE FANS PULLING FOR YOU!!!! LETS GO ALL THE WAY!  ;D

[quote name="BUCMAN08" post="719217" timestamp="1259393857"]
LOL. Daingerfield overrated ? I don't think so.
[/quote]

Why because they beat you? what was that score again? I know it was in the 60's, and I can guarantee you, they wont beat Newton like that!!!  Just goes to show you that 22-2A is still the BEST in setx!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder