Roll Call, non PNG faithful going to see PNG vs Barbers Hil tonight in Baytown..

MikeEast

We know you have a purple shirt.  You were busted with it last year at a PNG softball game!!  If it has been "misplaced", I am sure someone from PNG could loan you one.  Ains is gonna drop her extra one off to Big Mike this afternoon so he can wear one also!

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="705732" timestamp="1258117647"]
I'll be there with quite a few other Nederland fans that I have talked to.  My only question is, Do I have to wear purple?
[/quote]

Mack.... Its one thing to support, Its another thing to break the law...

Never wear that hideous color that they shouldve eliminated from the spectrum..

Good luck NDN's! lol

I'll be at the PNG game tonight. I go to all the Hamshire-Fannett games but we barely missed out on the playoffs this year. Them damn referees cost us the district title. Bad breaks and referees cost us second place. Poor play calling, coach's "favorites" playing over would-be starters, lack of execution, and them damn referees cost of the third spot....Are you sure you want me attending the PNG game?

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="705732" timestamp="1258117647"]
I'll be there with quite a few other Nederland fans that I have talked to.  My only question is, Do I have to wear purple?
[/quote]

Nah...last year, I went to the Nederland playoff games wearing my purple...the Nederland folks treated me like one of their "own".  Thanks for coming to support the Indians...I'll be going to watch Nederland tomorrow nite as well.

[quote name="HonorPrideTradition" post="706179" timestamp="1258150160"]
The PNG Faithful would love any of our other 20-4A schools to come out and support our team tonight.  To the rest of the teams from 20-4A playing this weekend good luck and let's sweep this round of the playoffs!! ;D ;D
[/quote]

Total Agreement.  Best of luck to ALL the 20-4A teams tonite!  Lets take it to 'em!

[color=goldenrod][font=Comic Sans MS]I would love to go see PNG win but with limited tickets and the game begining at 8pm I decided to just listen to this one on the radio.  What were they thinking putting PNG in such a small stadium??? 

Good Luck Indians!![/font][/color]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder