Central vs PNG Who you got?

Guest etbu

[quote name="akifan94" post="693921" timestamp="1257125078"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61600.msg693909#msg693909 date=1257124488]
I think i'm a very humble Jag fan.  I don't disrespect our oponent with assinine comments.  But I am a Jag fan.  I have seen our team all year and know that we have played talented teams and came away victorious.  I do know that PN-G is a good team as their record and State ranking proves, but with the chip on the shoulders that our boys have and our knack for halftime ajustments, I just see us taking yall by 2 scores.  It wouldnt' suprise me if this game comes down to the wire though as I know that Faircloth will have your boys ready to go. 
[/quote]

Fair enough. I just don't like reading generalizations about PN-G fans being cocky and arrogant.
[/quote]It is what it is.  Most of you are...

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="silly365" post="693923" timestamp="1257125207"]
to bad soulja cant play friday he might make a difference but kinda doubt it indians by 13 defense and coaching will make the difference vegas has odds on this game
[/quote]Coaching... Yall have a first year HC and so do we.  You make that statement like your coaching is Superior to ours...

[quote name="akifan94" post="693921" timestamp="1257125078"]
I think I'm a very humble Jag fan.  I don't disrespect our opponent with asinine comments.  But I am a Jag fan.  I have seen our team all year and know that we have played talented teams and came away victorious.  I do know that PN-G is a good team as their record and State ranking proves, but with the chip on the shoulders that our boys have and our knack for halftime adjustments, I just see us taking y'all by 2 scores.  It wouldn't' suprise me if this game comes down to the wire though as I know that Faircloth will have your boys ready to go.  
[/quote]

Fair enough. I just don't like reading generalizations about PN-G fans being cocky and arrogant.
[/quote]I like cocky, arrogant, obnoxious fans. ;D What other way is their to support your favorite team?

[quote name="bcjag09" post="693932" timestamp="1257125475"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61600.msg693921#msg693921 date=1257125078]
I think I'm a very humble Jag fan.  I don't disrespect our opponent with asinine comments.  But I am a Jag fan.  I have seen our team all year and know that we have played talented teams and came away victorious.  I do know that PN-G is a good team as their record and State ranking proves, but with the chip on the shoulders that our boys have and our knack for halftime adjustments, I just see us taking y'all by 2 scores.  It wouldn't' suprise me if this game comes down to the wire though as I know that Faircloth will have your boys ready to go. 
[/quote]

[/quote]I like cocky, arrogant, ob noushis fans. ;D What other way is their to support your favorite team?
[/quote]

Tell 'em bcjag!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="693939" timestamp="1257125779"]
[quote author=bcjag09 link=topic=61600.msg693932#msg693932 date=1257125475]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61600.msg693921#msg693921 date=1257125078]
I think I'm a very humble Jag fan.  I don't disrespect our opponent with asinine comments.  But I am a Jag fan.  I have seen our team all year and know that we have played talented teams and came away victorious.  I do know that PN-G is a good team as their record and State ranking proves, but with the chip on the shoulders that our boys have and our knack for halftime adjustments, I just see us taking y'all by 2 scores.  It wouldn't' suprise me if this game comes down to the wire though as I know that Faircloth will have your boys ready to go. 
[/quote]

[/quote]I like cocky, arrogant, ob noushis fans. ;D What other way is their to support your favorite team?
[/quote]

Tell 'em bcjag!
[/quote]I guess he's right... 8) 8)

This is great...it is only Sunday and there is so much smack already.  

[color=maroon]Souja[/color] - I commend you for standing tall for your Jags and have seen you congratulate the opposing team after they have beat the Jags.  I thins this will be the cast on Saturday morning also.  That said, it could go either way and I will be congratulating you if it works out in your favor.  

Unfortunately, we cannot weed out all the posters that use this forum to say stupid things or to just mess with people.  I actually like to read and comment with posters that are knowledgeable about football and the teams that are playing.  Usually people that say one team is going to win big (25+ points) are simply stupid and have not really analyzed the teams that are playing.  If you look at these two teams from top to bottom, offense, defense, special teams, player talent and coaching, one could make a reasonable argument that either team could win based on their own biased opinions.  That is just what these are opinions.  

In my admittedly biased opinion, I see PNG winning by 7 - 10 points based on their superior defense and balanced offense.  Special teams is the only area that I would like to see more improvement.  If we kick it deep, we do not cover as well as we could and if we kick a pooch on the kickoff, we give the opposition good starting field position.

I've got a little different take on this. The outcome doesnt change anything as far as who plays who in the first round of post season play. It would be tragic for either team to lose a starter to injury in this game. Nevertheless, PNG is undefeated and wants to stay that way. Central plays very well at the Babe and wont give up. The game will be emotionally charged, but I hope both coaches make good decisions player-wise. It would be awesome for both teams to go to state with this game being for the bragging rights. I'm not predicting, I'm just saying! Anyway, here is my prediction. Central WILL make some big plays like PNG has not given up in several weeks. The score will be close. PNG will take it by 10 or less. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs. Of course, this is from a cocky and arrogant PNG fan...
;D

OK Now the Cocky Central Fan  ::), I hope both Teams go far in play-offs and Represent 20-4A in D1-D2 state Games. with no big injurys to either Team. From what i heard P.N.G's Oline is Huge and quick and Y'alls RB Runs with no quit. But i think i Defense dosent get the Credit they deserve and may be better than even i may know, and i go to all the Games. This Game wil for sure tell me how good they are, with that im predicting a 17-13 Game with The Jags D playing strong all Game, and at the End Them Makeing a Huge Stand..

[quote name="meanjoe" post="694008" timestamp="1257127781"]
Hopefully these two teams don't beat each other up to bad for their playoff games.
[/quote]It's gonna be the coaches job to monitor that, closely. It is more important than the win to avoid injuries. I rather my jags go down in district than get all banged up and can't compete in playoffs.

[quote name="bcjag09" post="694014" timestamp="1257128057"]
[quote author=meanjoe link=topic=61600.msg694008#msg694008 date=1257127781]
Hopefully these two teams don't beat each other up to bad for their playoff games.
[/quote]It's gonna be the coaches job to monitor that, closely. It is more important than the win to avoid injuries. I rather my jags go further in district than get all banged up and can't compete in playoffs.
[/quote]

Agree. I think both coaches are to smart. This game is more for bragging rights.

Soulja, halftime adjustments will be too late. PNG staff is constantly making adjustments during the game and the players adapt quickly. I am not from PN or Groves, but I have been following the Indians for 30 years. I have only seen them play with this type of enthusiasm and intensity maybe 5 seasons. This team has great chemistry. Good Luck Friday night. It will be a good one!

[quote name="cajun78" post="694154" timestamp="1257134988"]
PNG will take this one. I hope they have plenty of security there...
[/quote]Nice first post, guy!

How about this... If you don't feel safe ouside Port Neches, just stay home.  That way, you don't have to worry about non of the Bad Beaumont People messing with you...

Hey Soulja, will you protect me from the bad people? ;)LOL! Sorry, just couldn't resist. Seriously, It will be a great game and an awesome way to finish a tough district campaign. I wil say PN-G takes this one because of their drive to be undefeated and win their 1st outright diatrict title in awhile. It is tremendously hard to go undefeated, and I think that will be the edge for them to work extra hard for this victory.  PN-G by 7.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="694190" timestamp="1257137594"]
[quote author=cajun78 link=topic=61600.msg694154#msg694154 date=1257134988]
PNG will take this one. I hope they have plenty of security there...
[/quote]Nice first post, guy!

How about this... If you don't feel safe ouside Port Neches, just stay home.  That way, you don't have to worry about non of the Bad Beaumont People messing with you... AMEN! STAY HOME!
[/quote]

[quote name="NDN79" post="694198" timestamp="1257139557"]
Hey Soulja, will you protect me from the bad people? ;)LOL! Sorry, just couldn't resist. Seriously, It will be a great game and an awesome way to finish a tough district campaign. I wil say PN-G takes this one because of their drive to be undefeated and win their 1st outright diatrict title in awhile. It is tremendously hard to go undefeated, and I think that will be the edge for them to work extra hard for this victory.  PN-G by 7.
[/quote]I'm not paid for my bodyguard services.  Gonna cost you a pretty penny!  ;D

[quote name="NewIndian" post="694216" timestamp="1257156715"]
Soulja hows the field at the Babe, and koop whats the weather looking like for friday, is there any chance for rain to make this a mudbowl? i hope not ???
[/quote]If it don't rain like 24 hours prior to kickoff, there will be no problems with our field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin