Vidor at Nederland Predictions

[quote name="Pirate for Life!" post="689964" timestamp="1256866963"]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=61263.msg689963#msg689963 date=1256866863]
[quote author=Pirate for Life! link=topic=61263.msg689945#msg689945 date=1256866048]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=61263.msg689926#msg689926 date=1256864800]
O.K. your right, you rush for 300 and we still win by three touchdowns. That sounds more like what will really happen.
[/quote]WOW sounds like someone is still sore about a really good goal line stand back in 06! ;D
[/quote]I try to forget about that game but every time I go to Vidor stadium I shake my head and say, man I can't believe we lost that game. Did Vidor make the playoffs that year I have already forgotten, did they?

[/quote]Not sure if you really need an answer, but no we did not make it that year. Sad to say! >:(
[/quote]

You made it in 2000! I think we had a fella by the name of Joe Ramoin.  ;D

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ducksu116" post="689614" timestamp="1256843452"]
This thread is hilarious i hope the pirates knock the socks and shoes off nederland literally because someone needs to you NEDERLAND  objects have huge mouths i love it go vidor i hope you guys kill them.
[/quote]

It's called punctuation and the shift key. (I see you found the Caps Lock already  ;) )

You use them both to correctly put together and/or seperate sentences.

Geez, someone needs to start a thread on 'Message Board Savvy' and sticky it to the top of every forum.

[quote name="vidor96pirates" post="689940" timestamp="1256865826"]
Why is it so hard to believe? Vidor averages 390+ on the ground. Nederland almost gave up 400 just on the ground to Central.
[/quote]
How many yards did the pirates have against PNG ? I'm sure if Nederland watched the PNG - Vidor game they are going to do the same thing that PNG did on D. Ned's D is not as good as PNG's but they are stout. So don't underestimate Nederland. You could wake up tomorrow morning wondering what happened.

Dogs are coming on strong now ..... Dionte has had another week to settle into the swing of things as QB.  Brady has his timing down with Dionte and us Dog fans will be able to enjoy some big plays made by our boys tonight.  It's been a tough road for us to travel this season, but we seem to be pulling it all together now.  DOGS get the W tonight.

[quote name="DOGS1988" post="690329" timestamp="1256912781"]
Dogs are coming on strong now ..... Dionte has had another week to settle into the swing of things as QB.  [b]Brady has his timing down with Dionte[/b] and us Dog fans will be able to enjoy some big plays made by our boys tonight.  It's been a tough road for us to travel this season, but we seem to be pulling it all together now.   DOGS get the W tonight.
[/quote]

That is the key to every QB/WR. Timing is everything. Dionte and Brady will be a beast tonight. Rain or no rain.

[quote name="vidor96pirates" post="690332" timestamp="1256912999"]
A couple of easy wins over Livingston and LCM and you are district contenders again huh. The Dogs come back to reality tonight.  Vidor by 3 scores!
[/quote]

Yes vidor's wins over lumberton,ozen,and lcm are so much more impressive

[quote name="vidor96pirates" post="690332" timestamp="1256912999"]
A couple of easy wins over Livingston and LCM and you are district contenders again huh. The Dogs come back to reality tonight.  Vidor by 3 scores!
[/quote]

And who exactly has Vidor beaten? Ozen is your most impressive win. Yes, they did beat(in OT) us at our place. Our 2nd string QB was hurt in the 1st half. We played the entire 2nd half with a 4th string QB(Dionte was also OUT that game) that had not taken snaps all week. Please don't point to the WO-S scrimmage, Nederland beat Jasper in a scrimmage. Scrimmages mean NOTHING. Believe what you want, but both of these teams have A LOT to prove. Games are not played on paper nor are they played by what Dave Campbell says before the season starts. This should be a really good ballgame tonight. I do not see us blowing you guys out and I do not see you guys blowing us out either.

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="jake94" post="690348" timestamp="1256913680"]
[quote author=vidor96pirates link=topic=61263.msg690332#msg690332 date=1256912999]
[/quote]

And who exactly has Vidor beaten? Ozen is your most impressive win. Yes, they did beat(in OT) us at our place. Our 2nd string QB was hurt in the 1st half. We played the entire 2nd half with a 4th string QB(Dionte was also OUT that game) that had not taken snaps all week. Please don't point to the WO-S scrimmage, Nederland beat Jasper in a scrimmage. Scrimmages mean NOTHING. Believe what you want, but both of these teams have A LOT to prove. Games are not played on paper nor are they played by what Dave Campbell says before the season starts. This should be a really good ballgame tonight. I do not see us blowing you guys out and I do not see you guys blowing us out either.
[/quote]
The one thing I have noticed being around everyone in Vidor this season is they could care less what Dave Campbell predicted in the preseason. I will agree with you that both teams have alot to prove in this game. Nederland has had a tough year with the injury bug heck I even picked them to win district before the season started. The thing with Vidor is they have not been consistant this season. They were embarrased by a good PNG team a couple of weeks ago and they finally played a full 4 quarters for the first time this season against LCM last week. I havent really got to see Nederlands defense yet this season but, if Vidor can move the ball up and down the field and control the line of scrimmage like they did against LCM they will win tonight.

u say we finally played a full 4 quarters against lcm but what about the central game yea our D wasn't doin to great but our O played a full 4 quarters and lost by a centimeter in double overtime and central is still undefeted. u say we haven't really proven anything and i think we proved plenty with central.even though we lost we still proved a lot that game. vidor will win tonigh and clinch 3rd place and nock ned out of playoffs.

go vidor

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="PirateFootball-2010" post="690444" timestamp="1256918149"]
u say we finally played a full 4 quarters against lcm but what about the central game yea our D wasn't doin to great but our O played a full 4 quarters and lost by a centimeter in double overtime and central is still undefeted. u say we haven't really proven anything and i think we proved plenty with central.even though we lost we still proved a lot that game. vidor will win tonigh and clinch 3rd place and nock ned out of playoffs.

go vidor
[/quote]
Hey man I want Vidor to win just as much as you do. You have to admit though they played alot cleaner game on offense against LCM then they did against Central. They should of had 14 more points against Central cause they turned the ball over twice and gave Central 14 points. I just feel like the LCM game is the first complete win they had all season cutting back the mistakes.

Face it every team out there could say "who have they played".  Its not about who they have played but how they play on a particular night like tonight.  Joesbros is right, we put up a solid 4 quarters on both sides of the ball last Friday.  I look for this team to that again this week and in the process, take the dogs to the local dog pound to be locked up.  Go Pirates!!!!! :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder