Vidor at Nederland Predictions

[quote name="Pirate for Life!" post="690953" timestamp="1256939806"]
It's all about turnovers tonight! I just don't think the Nederland QB and recievers will have their timing down in the slop. I also believe the bomb will be hard to find a handle on. Again, hold on to the ball and we should win!
[/quote]

The passing game looked pretty good in the slop.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Pirates73" post="690744" timestamp="1256931215"]
I look for this team to that again this week and in the process, [u][b]take the dogs to the local dog pound to be locked up[/b][/u].  Go Pirates!!!!! :)
[/quote]

;)

[quote name="Pirates73" post="690744" timestamp="1256931215"]
Face it every team out there could say "who have they played".  Its not about who they have played but how they play on a particular night like tonight.  Joesbros is right, we put up a solid 4 quarters on both sides of the ball last Friday.  I look for this team to that again this week and in the process, take the dogs to the local dog pound to be locked up.  Go Pirates!!!!! :)
[/quote]

HA HA......What a Gomer

[quote name="jake94" post="691894" timestamp="1256962577"]
[quote author=Pirate for Life! link=topic=61263.msg690953#msg690953 date=1256939806]
It's all about turnovers tonight! I just don't think the Nederland QB and recievers will have their timing down in the slop. I also believe the bomb will be hard to find a handle on. Again, hold on to the ball and we should win!
[/quote]

The passing game looked pretty good in the slop.
[/quote]Yes it did, actually the field was sloppy but not as bad as I was hopeing for. It did slow cutting down, but the ball stayed fairly dry.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder