BC vs. Silsbee predictions

braves24

Look for the Tigers to have a bit of let down against BC, coming off of such an emotional victory against WO-S. It's hard not to think the Tigers WILL come out a little flat. That may just be the edge BC is looking for...of course, everyone plays WO-S and Silsbee like it's their "State Championship" throughout the district!!! I look for BC to make this one a lot closer than most Silsbee folks think... Best of luck to both squads.

Right you are. A coach can help get players over a let down but add in a Homecoming week and the players will have to focus more. I wont give a score so I'm going with Silsbee, I know it's a homer pick. Go Tigers.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww....and I even get a gratuitous smite for my last comment...nice. :D

No offense to the teams BC has beaten but they are not on the same level as a Newton, Jasper, or WOS.  It may feel good in preseason pounding on weaker teams but at some point reality has to set in.  Until proven otherwise BC has to be considered a major underdog.  27-7

silsbee by 35

Venon 33 must've been kicked out of BC as a kid...or stood up at his prom by a BC girl.  If the Mustangs react to a district loss in the same irrational way as their fans, it'll be a long year.

With that being said, WOS is still a playoff team, etc.  Never, ever count out Dan Hooks...

I'm gonna take the 5-1 team over the 2-4 team.

lol...you do that because we all know what perennial powerhouses BC has beaten this year.

Saw that coming.

You may take the 5-1 team but when they only have one win against a good opponent and the 2-4 team has played a schedule like the Tigers have, I feel that this may be even more lopsided than the 20 point win I predicted.  I was at the BC-Kountze game, Kountze was terrible and BC wasn't overly impressive.  That is as long as the tigers play the way they have been playing the last 4 weeks and do not have a let down.

silsbee by 35

Venon 33 must've been kicked out of BC as a kid...or stood up at his prom by a BC girl.  If the Mustangs react to a district loss in the same irrational way as their fans, it'll be a long year.

With that being said, WOS is still a playoff team, etc.  Never, ever count out Dan Hooks...

hahaha! i actually married one of your strutters!  allow me to change my earlier prediction,i just realized this will be the first legit team the cards have played all year... silsbee by 42!  ;)

This should be a better matchup than most people think. Tigers in a close one by 7.

What makes you think this will be a good matchup?

Defending against the pass.    B.C. passes the ball better than you think, plus they(Tigers) think they have already won by 25. It is just my opinion on the game . It's kinda like -------- we all got one.

This should be a better matchup than most people think. Tigers in a close one by 7.

Defending against the pass.     B.C. passes the ball better than you think, plus they(Tigers) think they have already won by 25. It is just my opinion on the game . It's kinda like -------- we all got one.

Some of the Tiger fans think we will win by 25, but I can guarentee you the Tiger players respect BC.

I am sorry BC but the Cardinals and three other teams happen to be standing in front of the Tigers for a district championship.

Ya'll just happen to be the next victim.

Defending against the pass.     B.C. passes the ball better than you think, plus they(Tigers) think they have already won by 25. It is just my opinion on the game . It's kinda like -------- we all got one.

Some of the Tiger fans think we will win by 25, but I can guarentee you the Tiger players respect BC.

I am sorry BC but the Cardinals and three other teams happen to be standing in front of the Tigers for a district championship.

and yall are in bc's way.  hope yall can pass against the defense because no one else has done that yet. if not then yall are in trouble

and yall are in bc's way.  hope yall can pass against the defense because no one else has done that yet. if not then yall are in trouble

I hope ya'll can do anything against our defense. If you do not believe me ask WOS.

I hope ya'll can do anything against our defense. If you do not believe me ask WOS.

oh we will and just ask every other team we've played about our defense. bc gives up the fewest points in district with just 14. hmm..

Silsbee 2-4 , wins over Davis and WOS.They could be the best 6-4 in 3A when district ends.They could slip up and have a tiebreaker with OF/WOS.

BC will compete , 14 short.

I agree that Silsbee is prolly the best 2-4 team in the state. Just dont let the guard down. BC could be a trap game if you know what I mean. We shall see. I havent been predicting games this year for obvious reasons, but if the same Silsbee team shows up Friday that did against WOS, then look out BC!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12