BC vs. Silsbee predictions

braves24

Kelly moved the ball pretty well against that stingy defense. I like our chances. BC is not playing Kountze or Buna this week.

I agree

The way the Tigers are playing defense right now, it will be hard for BC to get anything going.

I predicted BC to score 14 against the Tigers and that is being generous.

well then i guess silsbee will only score 13 or less!  :P :P :P

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly moved the ball pretty well against that stingy defense. I like our chances. BC is not playing Kountze or Buna this week.

I agree

The way the Tigers are playing defense right now, it will be hard for BC to get anything going.

I predicted BC to score 14 against the Tigers and that is being generous.

well then i guess silsbee will only score 13 or less!  :P :P :P

Now that is funny ;D ;D

I'll say Silsbee by less than 7. Hopefully im wrong!

All you guys on a high horse about WO-S it's time to get off! They aren't very good!

My opinion is that Silsbee will win district, OF coming in second, followed by BC.

another scorned little girl living through other teams... we may not be as good as previous years but were good enough to stomp a mudhole in the rest of the district.

oh, silsbee by 28

well when WOS gets 3rd place or doesn't even go to the playoffs this year dont be saying it was luck from the other teams!

WOS isn't getting better like what people have said...

they're not the big dog anymore...

i wouldn't be suprised if they didn't make the playoffs this year or got 3rd place at best, tbh...

33, if you go back and read some of my previous posts i pretty much agree with what youre saying, i think we will be fortunate to get the 3rd spot if any if we continue to play the way we are. were not playing well at all and if something doesnt change we may find ourselves at home come playoff time. i just really dont see why you think bc deserves any respect, seriously who have they played or what have they done so far to "deserve" anyones respect? theyve played no one and the teams they have played they couldnt keep out of the endzone! right now wos is still better than any team youve seen this year and silsbee is a beast. i think the biggest game for wos in district will be the last game of the year against the cats! the next few weeks will tell the tale for bc, keep your mouth closed and beat a few quality teams and the respect you desire will come.

lol then whats youre excuss for WOS NOT shutting BC out the last few years??

the 0-10 season we scored...

last season be did as well...

big woop, i know...

but the fact is that if you count that towards us the WOS SUCKED the past 3 years cause we scored on yall...

so think what you want...

and HJ was getting "respect" and we beat them pretty comfortably...

so if they were getting it why shouldn't we?

if i recall correctly-wos vs. bc the last couple of years

2007- 73-0

2008- 66-7  these are scores you should be proud of!

history 0-16(this may be worse) vs.wos  u have NEVER in the history of your school beat wos and that will not change this year!

also, wasnt the cards being shutout at halftime last night? i dont call that winning comfortably!

All you guys on a high horse about WO-S it's time to get off! They aren't very good!

My opinion is that Silsbee will win district, OF coming in second, followed by BC.

another scorned little girl living through other teams... we may not be as good as previous years but were good enough to stomp a mudhole in the rest of the district.

oh, silsbee by 28

well when WOS gets 3rd place or doesn't even go to the playoffs this year dont be saying it was luck from the other teams!

i wouldn't be suprised if they didn't make the playoffs this year or got 3rd place at best, tbh...

33, if you go back and read some of my previous posts i pretty much agree with what youre saying, i think we will be fortunate to get the 3rd spot if any if we continue to play the way we are. were not playing well at all and if something doesnt change we may find ourselves at home come playoff time. i just really dont see why you think bc deserves any respect, seriously who have they played or what have they done so far to "deserve" anyones respect? theyve played no one and the teams they have played they couldnt keep out of the endzone! right now wos is still better than any team youve seen this year and silsbee is a beast. i think the biggest game for wos in district will be the last game of the year against the cats! the next few weeks will tell the tale for bc, keep your mouth closed and beat a few quality teams and the respect you desire will come.

big woop, i know...

but the fact is that if you count that towards us the WOS SUCKED the past 3 years cause we scored on yall...

2007- 73-0

history 0-16(this may be worse) vs.wos   u have NEVER in the history of your school beat wos and that will not change this year!

also, wasnt the cards being shutout at halftime last night? i dont call that winning comfortably!

never said i was proud of those scored... and was 73-6 in 07, but the point was that any team can score on another team...

and

i say winning the game by 2 possessions is winning comfortably...

oh, silsbee by 28

big woop, i know...

2007- 73-0

history 0-16(this may be worse) vs.wos   u have NEVER in the history of your school beat wos and that will not change this year!

never said i was proud of those scored... and was 73-6 in 07, but the point was that any team can score on another team...

and

i hate to split hairs with you but it was absolutely 73-0 in 2007!!!

Bridge City did not win comfortably but they did win even after most thought they would loose. They played very well against HJ. The Hawks are a good team and the season is not over yet for them. I would give just about anything for BC to beat Silsbee, WOS and Orangefield this year and go to the playoffs. Beating Silsbee will be what I consider too great a task. Be realistic. Silsbee has a lot of speed. I saw them play Newton. Newton is good but the game could have gone either way. Silsbee beat WOS fair and square last night and I think no mater what the conditions were Silsbee would still have won the game. I also think Newton could beat WOS this year. Kirbyville did everything but win the game when they played WOS. However, I still think WOS will win out the remainder of their games. If they do loose one more it will be to Orangefield. But that is a big if. I predict Silsbee, WOS, Orangefield, then Bridge City. I say Silsbee wins 28-7. Just too much speed for the Cards. If I am wrong then great. This is just my opinion on how things have and will happen.

Bridge City did not win comfortably but they did win even after most thought they would loose. They played very well against HJ. The Hawks are a good team and the season is not over yet for them. I would give just about anything for BC to beat Silsbee, WOS and Orangefield this year and go to the playoffs. Beating Silsbee will be what I consider too great a task. Be realistic. Silsbee has a lot of speed. I saw them play Newton. Newton is good but the game could have gone either way. Silsbee beat WOS fair and square last night and I think no mater what the conditions were Silsbee would still have won the game. I also think Newton could beat WOS this year. Kirbyville did everything but win the game when they played WOS. However, I still think WOS will win out the remainder of their games. If they do loose one more it will be to Orangefield. But that is a big if. I predict Silsbee, WOS, Orangefield, then Bridge City. I say Silsbee wins 28-7. Just too much speed for the Cards. If I am wrong then great. This is just my opinion on how things have and will happen.

you must support Arizona and not BC...

jk

but i see where you're coming from...

i still have faith in their ability to beat any team in district...

just have to get rid of the big plays and get something going on offense...

imo the defense is pretty solid

No, I am a big BC supporter. I hope BC wins but I don't want to talk any trash. BC has a good defense but I am not sure how it will stack up the speed that Silsbee has. Our secondary is pretty good so we may be able to defend the pass somewhat. However, Jeremy Johnson is a very good QB. As I said in my earlier post, I saw Silsbee play Newton, a team that I think is exceptional this year, and their speed was phenomenal. BC has a good team but we have not seen any speed like Silsbee has. Liberty, Kelly, Kountze, Buna, or LCM are not the same quality as Silsbee is when it come to speed. Good luck Cards. I hope you come out the winner. We will see.

oh, silsbee by 28

big woop, i know...

2007- 73-0

and

HJ leading until about 4 or 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter..

How could you say that is winning comfortably?

Take away the last play of the game where BC got a pic and ran it back the score is 14-10..

That is in no way winning comfortably..

oh, silsbee by 28

big woop, i know...

2007- 73-0

and

HJ leading until about 4 or 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter..

How could you say that is winning comfortably?

Take away the last play of the game where BC got a pic and ran it back the score is 14-10..

That is in no way winning comfortably..

you love crying about everything dont you :)

Guest Silsbee88

Tigers and coaches we are proud of last friday night, but lets forget about last week and take care of business one week at a time.....FOCUS UP ON BC.  Tigers by 14.

Silsbee by a ton.  If BC scores on offense I'll be shocked.  If they score, it will prob be an int return or special teams return.  The defense has played pretty tough this year but Silsbee's speed will kill them.

Guest Silsbee88

Silsbee by a ton.  If BC scores on offense I'll be shocked.  If they score, it will prob be an int return or special teams return.  The defense has played pretty tough this year but Silsbee's speed will kill them.

Easy with the TON, I would agree with everything else

Silsbee by a bunch... This would be a fun game to watch JJ run around and put on a performance... a man among boys.

I don't think he'll be all over he field like what you expect... The defense will keep contain and blow up the middle and he will have no were to go!! 4 sacks on him Friday night!! Bc wins by a TD

Silsbee by a bunch... This would be a fun game to watch JJ run around and put on a performance... a man among boys.

I don't think he'll be all over he field like what you expect... The defense will keep contain and blow up the middle and he will have no were to go!! 4 sacks on him Friday night!! Bc wins by a TD

Funny Stuff :D :D ::) ::)

Guest Silsbee88

::) ::) ::)

Silsbee will donkey stomp BC by at least 25, if not more.  It's nice to dream, cardinal fans, but let's be real.  J Johnson is the real deal and will run like he's back at 5th grade field day.  The only hope BC may have is if Johnson is unable to play, but even then I just don't see it.  OF will then beat BC handily to take the third and final playoff spot in district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83