Vidor At PN-G Predictions?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry P.N.G but you guys better get ready to play 4 quaters of football

Vidor dosent give up

Vidor has never given up, when I was at WB in the early 90's we would be spanking them like 49-0 and they would still be going strong.  I don't think anyone said they are just going to rollover and quit. I hope every team plays for 4 quarters. I think PNG will be the tougher team on Friday. Scalp'em

Should be a pretty good game.  PNG wins if they eliminate their one big mistake so far this season: penalties.  Otherwise it could go either way.  Vidor better be teaching their boys to hang on to the ball this week is all I can say, because each week PNG's turnover margin keeps going up and up (anyone know the exact stat on this? I have not seen it in a while and was trying to calculate it, but I can't remember exactly how many we had/lost in each game).  Be ready for a hard hitting defense who hasn't allowed more than 20 points all year and in half of our games only giving up 7. Here's some nice stats:

[table][tr][td]                                Record      District Record      PF       PA

Port Neches-Groves     (6-0)        (3-0)                  160       77

Beaumont Central        (5-1)        (3-0)                  176     126

Vidor                         (5-1)        (2-1)                  221     122

Lumberton                  (4-2)        (1-2)                  155     120

Livingston                  (3-3)         (1-2)                  201     182

Nederland                  (2-4)         (1-2)                  108     161

Beaumont Ozen          (2-4)         (1-2)                  100     168

L.C.-Mauriceville         (2-4)         (0-3)                  110     155[/table]

Indian D held the 2nd highest scoring team in the district to 7 points (which by the way runs a similar offense to Vidor, except only 1 shifty tailback instead of 3 different ones), what can they hold the highest to???

15 men on a dead man's chest...  Yo ho ho and a bottle of rummm!  Go Pirates!  ;D ;D

We heard this smack last week and you see what happened! This old lady predicts PNG will win big time.  Jags better be worried......Indians have long memories.

i think the indians take this one in a lopsided victory to the tune of PN-G 34 vidor 10

I gotta give Vidor some respect they have fielded themselves a pretty darn good team. Good luck Vidor this week. Heres to the Indians pulling out the victory. No predictions on the points but looking foward to a good game and hopefully another Indians victory.

Vidor wont be able to move on PNG's Defense... way to good and feard ..

just wondering..

im not a PNG fan, but i know alot of people from there...

i hear good things about this defense, but does anyone have a roster of the guys starting on D???

im just curious of the position / names and such...

just wondering..

i hear good things about this defense, but does anyone have a roster of the guys starting on D???

cant give that info out untill after the game.........lol

just wondering..

This is the hidden content, please

The link above has starters listed towards the bottom of the article.

Indians will walk ze plank!  Aaahr, mate'!  ;D ;D

You Central boys are really worried about us putting the smack down on Vidor.

I am beginning to think every time someone pays PN-G in district it is their Super Bowl.

Nederland fans are the only ones we can get to pull for us.

Like the old cliche' goes, "You need an offense to score points, but a defense to win championships".  Well what do you know the PN-G Indians have both.  Vidor has an outstanding team this year much credit is do to them.  After reading many post in this thread I have come to the conclusion that Vidor must have a large offensive line ;D.  It will be a challenge for them to have to block our 3-4 defensive schemes all night and yes we rotate players the entire game too.  Plus to make things even more complicated for Vidor we are big and quick to boot.  Halftime score 14-7 PN-G.  Final score 28-7 PN-G.  Defense wins CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Like the old cliche' goes, "You need an offense to score points, but a defense to win championships".  Well what do you know the PN-G Indians have both.  Vidor has an outstanding team this year much credit is do to them.   After reading many post in this thread I have come to the conclusion that Vidor must have a large offensive line ;D.  It will be a challenge for them to have to block our 3-4 defensive schemes all night and yes we rotate players the entire game too.  Plus to make things even more complicated for Vidor we are big and quick to boot.  Halftime score 14-7 PN-G.  Final score 28-7 PN-G.  Defense wins CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Go ahead and line up in your standard 3-4 and it will be 28-7 alright but with Vidor winning. Your coaches are smarter than that.

Like the old cliche' goes, "You need an offense to score points, but a defense to win championships".  Well what do you know the PN-G Indians have both.  Vidor has an outstanding team this year much credit is do to them.   After reading many post in this thread I have come to the conclusion that Vidor must have a large offensive line ;D.  It will be a challenge for them to have to block our 3-4 defensive schemes all night and yes we rotate players the entire game too.  Plus to make things even more complicated for Vidor we are big and quick to boot.  Halftime score 14-7 PN-G.  Final score 28-7 PN-G.  Defense wins CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Go ahead and line up in your standard 3-4 and it will be 28-7 alright but with Vidor winning. Your coaches are smarter than that.

Review my quote once more, I beleive I said Schemes.  Yes our coaches are smart, look at the results from our previous games running a 3-4 defense.  It must work, don't you think ;).

Review my quote once more, I beleive I said Schemes.  Yes our coaches are smart, look at the results from our previous games running a 3-4 defense.  It must work, don't you think ;).

We will see.Png is getting into the meat of their schedule.Vidor,L-train,and the Jags.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder