PN-G vs. Livingston predictions

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all you livingston fans that think you will limit the PN-G fans you are wrong i have my tickets,but i have talked to others who dont and they will still be there they might not be in the stadium but they will be there yall cant stop the indian fans!!!!!

Well I can tell you one thing...If you cant see the game from the parking lot and you are relying on the radio broadcast to give you good updates then you are screwed.... :D

BTW....Before you start looking for state rankings, just remember that the combined record of the two district teams you defeated is 0 and 4

Besides OZEN who is probably the most athletic team in 20-4A and will deal out a few upsets this season, the rest of the district is very SOLID and I think it will come down to the final week to decide who is in the playoffs and who is going deer hunting.....

Come on over Indians nothing would help our cause for a new stadium more than  2,000 PN-g fans standing in the street all night trying to see the game.

I would say there is room for maybe 1,000 spectators on the visitors side.

lionfan,can you see the field from the outside of the gate? png shared the title with lumberton in 2007.we beat lumberton and i forgot who beat us.

Come on over Indians nothing would help our cause for a new stadium more than  2,000 PN-g fans standing in the street all night trying to see the game.

I would say there is room for maybe 1,000 spectators on the visitors side.

lionfan,can you see the field from the outside of the gate? png shared the title with lumberton in 2007.we beat lumberton and i forgot who beat us.

Dayton smoked us :'(

BTW....Before you start looking for state rankings, just remember that the combined record of the two district teams you defeated is 0 and 4

Kind of what your bulldogs district record will be in two weeks ;D

This is not the Bulldog thread....Im talking about indians....Its just facts but good come back though... You must have been thinking of that all night..... ;)

Livingston wants this one and some more to maybe get another 3 peat shot @ Dayton.PNG wants their due also.I have seen the Indians against TC so PNG has got to play good every qtr. to win w/few penalities and mistakes.It comes down to a good PNG run defense vs.a good run team that will be the key.Indians will put up 28 but will it be enuff?I see OT possibly.My pick w/ot 31-28 PNG.

With the potential for rain Friday night, 70%, this could turn into a slippery mud bowl. This may be were the PNG passing game comes into play even more. Its difficult at times for running backs to make moves without slipping or loosing their footing. Could make it an even more interesting game if the rain comes thru.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

High scoring and close game. Both offenses should be able to score many times. I'm going to give the edge to Livingston at home based on their strong o-line and run game with #21 Q Jackson & #5 KeKe Johnson.

Ok just for the recoord #21 is Quinton Jackson, #6 is KeKe Johnson,and #5 is Greg Johnson the Lions have a stable of very good backs and will have every year.

Yes Indian fans you can see a little bit of the field from the street.

No there is no video available of Lion games recording devices are not allowed in  stadium unless you have a press pass, practices are also closely guarded against spying we only want video out there that we are forced to share with opponents.

Parking is limited and mosquitos will be very bad with rain expected Wednesday and Thursday so you guys may be better off listening on the radio

Not gonna happen lion. The PN-G fans will be out in force on friday. Mosquitos, rain, mud snow, wind, hail--it doesn't matter. NOTHING will keep them from showing up to support their INDIANS.I hope you like PURPLE, because you are going to see a great deal of it on friday!!

Guest KHS 89

Ok just for the recoord #21 is Quinton Jackson, #6 is KeKe Johnson,and #5 is Greg Johnson the Lions have a stable of very good backs and will have every year.

Yes Indian fans you can see a little bit of the field from the street.

No there is no video available of Lion games recording devices are not allowed in  stadium unless you have a press pass, practices are also closely guarded against spying we only want video out there that we are forced to share with opponents.

Parking is limited and mosquitos will be very bad with rain expected Wednesday and Thursday so you guys may be better off listening on the radio

My friend...  it will take more than that to keep the PN-G fan base away.  Whats the largest crowd Livingston has played in front of?  Did you guys bring big crowds to your playoff runs in years past?

Run heavy team huh? well take it and throw all night till they prove they can defend it the come harmon to stick it down their throats.Look closely vidor cuz were coming

Ball controll offense, the indians won't get that  chance.

Do it all the time now, and its working, an added plus is the defense gets us the ball back alot of the time

With the potential for rain Friday night, 70%, this could turn into a slippery mud bowl. This may be were the PNG passing game comes into play even more. Its difficult at times for running backs to make moves without slipping or loosing their footing. Could make it an even more interesting game if the rain comes thru.

Que?...so a wet ball is easier to catch?  check the weather again, and talk to your QB and receivers about how much the pass in the rain, especially 70%

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33