PN-G vs. Livingston predictions

Well here we go big game coming up I only hope we can focus on the football game this week and not our lack of facilities. We know they are lacking and folks here in Livingston want a new stadium as much as you guys want us to be able to accomodate your fans.

From what I have seen so far the Lions have proved they were not a one man Dustin Harris show but rather one heckuva of a program that will come to play every Friday night.

This one is a tough one pick could go either way team that limits mental errors will win a close one JMO!!!!!!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be a heck of a game.. png not having its main fan base to cheer them on thanks to, i will say Liv crappy 2-A welcome matt, will be differnt for my indians who have enjoyed home field advantage the entire season.. non the less, we will come out fired up ready to knock some boys on their butt

PNG will win this one 

The Indians have seen athletic teams with good offenses before this year, so this will be nothing  out of the ordinary.  Coach Faircloth will have them ready to go.  Indians 24-21.

i am not to worried about livingston i am worried about you guys i think that is going to be one heck of a game and good luck the rest of the season ;)

Id think seeing how Lumberton has a loss that you would want to pull for an indians to beat the Lions so they would be a two loss team under Lumberton. with Lumberton still haveing  chance to beat PNG themselves. Just some outside thinking.

Maybe they don't take allot of "Mathin'" classes in Livingston???

It's going to take a "Great" defensive team to beat the Indians.  From what I have seen Livingston is not that team.  In fact they're not very impressive on defense at all!  PN-G has one thing to prepare for, stopping the Run, something they have been very successful at doing.  Livingston turns the ball over, PN-G has a +12 turnover margin in 5 games.  

PN-G will force turnovers, hold Livingston well below their rushing/scoring average, and win the game with a balanced offensive attack.  

PN-G     35        

Kitties   14

Alright, from what I can tell, Livingston has a pretty good running game on offense, but not that much of a passing game and their defense could use some work. PN-G has proven that it can hold down the running game and our offense has dominated some weak defenses. However, this is also PN-G's first road game of the season and the majority of our fan base will be out in the parking lot looking in (thank God I'm in the band ;D).

So, I'm going to say that PN-G wins by 7+ points.

This game should be a high scoring shootout. PNG will NOT be able to contain the Lion's running game. The question is, can they match scores with the Lions? Last team to get the ball may well win this one.

Livingston 49

PNG         42

Won't be able to control the Livingston running game?  You must have missed the PNG vs. Texas City game.  TC came in with a running back that put up 275 rush yards the week before.  PNG proceeded to limit TC to no first downs for the entire first half.  They might have had 20 yds total offense the entire first half.  If the Lions are a 1-dimensional team, PNG will be able to stop it.  No question about it.

This game should be a high scoring shootout. PNG will NOT be able to contain the Lion's running game. The question is, can they match scores with the Lions? Last team to get the ball may well win this one.

Livingston 49

PNG         42

You are quite funny! Yeah i know, we have been getting run all over all year long through these 5 victories! Ok, back to reality, if the lions hope to compete they will have to not be one dimensional. If they can pass as well as rush, we are in for a good game! Thats all i can say.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder