PN-G vs. Livingston predictions

Livingston 28  PNG 13

poor guy. still hurting over the l-train's loss last night?

livingstons got this one no problem png had trouble against barbers hill just wait livingston has this one no problem livingston hung with LUMBERTON!!!!!!!!!

You type like you're really young.......my guess is about 7?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston 28  PNG 13

livingstons got this one no problem png had trouble against barbers hill just wait livingston has this one no problem livingston hung with LUMBERTON!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!! I mean HOLY COW you hung with LUMBERTON!!!!! Did everyone hear that......they HUNG WITH LUMBERTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG......Livingston hung with LUMBERTON, of all teams!!!!! PN-G is doomed. Please have mercy on us. They HUNG WITH LUMBERTON!!!!!!!! I am running in circles scared to death....they HUNG WITH LUMBERTON!!!!!!!!! Livingston has got this one.....they hung with LUMBERTON!!!!!!!!!!! They did not beat them, but they HUNG WITH LUMBERTON!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, to everyone else, I am in a goofy mood this morning. Please forgive me for stooping to this level.  ;D

You people do realize that for TWO straight years everyone's BREAKDOWN of these games involving Livingston has been:

"....if you can stop the run we will blow them out"

"....if Livingston is one-dimensional they will lose"

yada, yada, yada

For two years you have all said Livingston was too one-dimensional and that they couldn't beat anyone because of that and yet for TWO STRAIGHT years they have gone 7-2 in this district being one-dimensional and put up OVER 400 yards of offense on the mighty Dayton Broncos last year and was by all accounts the second best team in Region III by the end of the year according to Bronco's coaches themselves.  Ask any of those coaches at Dayton and they will tell you that the toughest game they had the ENTIRE season last year, besides the State Championship game, was against Livingston.

When are you guys going to change and actually understand that maybe you don't know what your talking about when it comes to that offensive football team week in and week out.  I agree their defense is atrocious but district 20-4A is having a tough time stopping that running game I can promise you.

You people do realize that for TWO straight years everyone's BREAKDOWN of these games involving Livingston has been:

"....if you can stop the run we will blow them out"

"....if Livingston is one-dimensional they will lose"

yada, yada, yada

For two years you have all said Livingston was too one-dimensional and that they couldn't beat anyone because of that and yet for TWO STRAIGHT years they have gone 7-2 in this district being one-dimensional and put up OVER 400 yards of offense on the mighty Dayton Broncos last year and was by all accounts the second best team in Region III by the end of the year according to Bronco's coaches themselves.  Ask any of those coaches at Dayton and they will tell you that the toughest game they had the ENTIRE season last year, besides the State Championship game, was against Livingston.

When are you guys going to change and actually understand that maybe you don't know what your talking about when it comes to that offensive football team week in and week out.  I agree their defense is atrocious but district 20-4A is having a tough time stopping that running game I can promise you.

Good post!!! This offense is extremely hard to stop when ran properly. Like all offenses ..Having a good defense makes it better. Teams have won state championships with it.

Yes Livingston is one dimensional, but they do that one dimension very well with Jackson and Company. The strength of PNG's defense all year has been the run defense especially when they have faced a team that runs the ball alot (TC). Should be a good matchup!

If it rains all week Livingston has the edge due to field conditions since PNG has not played on a muddy field yet (turf at the Rez).

No predictions from me. Good luck to both teams. Hate the drive to Livingston, but they have been a great addition to 20-4A from a Football standpoint.

I am not sure which game but PNG loses to Livingston or Vidor. My money is that they lose to Livingston then make the adjustments to beat Vidor the following week. It is a true advantage to play this offense in back to back weeks, just ask Lumberton. The 3-4 defense will not be able to stop the wing-t without completely changing the assignments which will only complicate the defense more. First road game and first loss coming.

I am not sure which game but PNG loses to Livingston or Vidor. My money is that they lose to Livingston then make the adjustments to beat Vidor the following week. It is a true advantage to play this offense in back to back weeks, just ask Lumberton. The 3-4 defense will not be able to stop the wing-t without completely changing the assignments which will only complicate the defense more. First road game and first loss coming.

PNG runs more that a 3-4 D. You just may not have seen all the D sets yet !!! In the TC game PNG had a backer up on the line several times to give it a 4 man front. On a couple of downs they even had a 5 man front with 2 backers !  I know PNG will have their D up and ready for this game. Just wait and see. I think more of the talk for you livingston fans needs to be focused on how are you going to slow PNG's offense down ! Not how is PNG going to handle your offense. You got bigger problems to worry about than PNG's Defense !!!

I've been went to 2 of the PNG games this year including TC, I want PNG to win but for all of the folks that act like PNG is a machine on offense or defense you are sadly mistaken. There is not true number 1 team in this district and I could see 4 teams at the top with 2 loses. I think PNG will be come a beast next year but to go from the split 6 to the 3-4 has and will be a work in progress.

As far as the offense goes, it looks real good one minute and real bad the next. If they play turnover free football like this past week PNG will be fine but that hasn't the norm this year.

Good luck to both teams - PS who would have thought Livingston would even be good this year? Not me.

Livingston 28  PNG 13

WOW!!!!!!!! I mean HOLY COW you hung with LUMBERTON!!!!! Did everyone hear that......they HUNG WITH LUMBERTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG......Livingston hung with LUMBERTON, of all teams!!!!! PN-G is doomed. Please have mercy on us. They HUNG WITH LUMBERTON!!!!!!!! I am running in circles scared to death....they HUNG WITH LUMBERTON!!!!!!!!! Livingston has got this one.....they hung with LUMBERTON!!!!!!!!!!! They did not beat them, but they HUNG WITH LUMBERTON!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, to everyone else, I am in a goofy mood this morning. Please forgive me for stooping to this level.  ;D

LMAO! ;D

Livingston 28  PNG 13

Lumberton only beat Barbers Hill by 6. BH played them a good game also, I wouldn't knock em. BH played us better than anyone else has this season. The only team we have had trouble with is ourselves. If we can clean up all the penalties we will be tough to beat.

the simple fact is this:

Livingston is a good team with excellent athletes on both sides of the ball. no doubt about it.

but from what i have seen from the indians (good coaching, and really good athletes as well), we should be able to squeeze out a win.

i just do not see a blow out happening from either side.

it will be a hard fought game, and one i definitely will be attending.

o and btw: this is all just MY OPINION!!!!!!!! ;)

I've been went to 2 of the PNG games this year including TC, I want PNG to win but for all of the folks that act like PNG is a machine on offense or defense you are sadly mistaken. There is not true number 1 team in this district and I could see 4 teams at the top with 2 loses. I think PNG will be come a beast next year but to go from the split 6 to the 3-4 has and will be a work in progress.

As far as the offense goes, it looks real good one minute and real bad the next. If they play turnover free football like this past week PNG will be fine but that hasn't the norm this year.

Good luck to both teams - PS who would have thought Livingston would even be good this year? Not me.

Well, I'm one guy that thought Livingston will be tough! I'm pleased with most of the 20-4A teams. I also believe that Coach Faircloth will have the boys ready. IF they can eliminate the sensless penalties and mistakes, PNG will take this one in a tight ballgame. We will not be able to get away with the mistakes like the ones made vs. Nederland. I'm looking forward to this game, just not the long drive.

Livingston 28  PNG 13

[/quote

LMAO! ;D

lumberton is defending district champs two years in a row so ya wow!!!!!!!!!! they hung with lumbeerton

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder