PN-G vs. Livingston predictions

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston got all the bounces last night.  If PN-G's front 3 aren't #1 big, and #2 get penetration, they will be in for a long night because Lil' Kee Kee and the Wing Back for Livingston are the real deal.  They play a soft zone on defense so you can run right at them and pick them apart between the LB's and the Safeties.  They have quite a few 2 way players but Ozen kept shooting themselves in the foot with fumbles...

Ok guys I know I might get in trouble for letting the cat out of the bag, but I just can't handle all this one dimensional stuff.

The Lions will unveil a secret weapon this week they have been spending at least 20 minutes every practice working on a five wide spread attack and word is they plan to use it almost exclusively against the Indians.

I almost forgot one other thing the Lions have a big wideout that has been injured all year 6'5" and runs a 4.4 he was cleared to play this week buy coaches elected to hold him out of Ozen game.

So I really hope the Indians spend all week working on stopping the run, they will be in for a big surprise Friday night in "The Jungle"

Ok guys I know I might get in trouble for letting the cat out of the bag, but I just can't handle all this one dimensional stuff.

The Lions will unveil a secret weapon this week they have been spending at least 20 minutes every practice working on a five wide spread attack and word is they plan to use it almost exclusively against the Indians.

I almost forgot one other thing the Lions have a big wideout that has been injured all year 6'5" and runs a 4.4 he was cleared to play this week buy coaches elected to hold him out of Ozen game.

So I really hope the Indians spend all week working on stopping the run, they will be in for a big surprise Friday night in "The Jungle"

WOWWWWW !!! Dangit you beat PNG to their big cat in the bag too !  Ok so I will let it out. They are bringing up from the hidden PNG team, they are all the NY Giant players. They are all 6'6" and all run a 1.0 !!!  They were all cleared just the other day, but the coaches didn't want to bring them out for the MCM game. Sorry surprises such as what you say they have in the bag don't impress me. A 4.4 ?  come on !!! Thats NFL speed !!! So whats the next surprise you will throw out there ?

Honestly I would love to sit here and say we will roll the Lions..i am just not as confident as the others....there were way too many penalties, just seemed to be in disarray a lot on getting the play in...sure they had moments of looking good, but they also had moments of looking truly brutal. I know it's a new system and they are progressing at a high level..but it is our first game away from home, it's the pressure of expecting to win, we shall see....i will say this though.....if we can pull it off, it will go a long way to giving these young men the confidence needed to battle through the gauntlet that is....20-4A.

SCALP EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people are crackin me up with all this Livingston is TOO BIG, TOO QUICK, and TOO FAST for PN-G.  PN-G hasn't played ANYBODY....that's why they're 5-0. 

I'll tell you what I hear.........FEAR !!!

I wish I could have seen Livingston Play. I have seen PNG on the Tube and I was not really impressed. I don't mean any disrespect although I am sure you will take it as such. I mean you guys are good, don't get me wrong. But you have not played Central, Vidor, or Lmberton. This should be a good test this week. If you blow Livingston out I will say I may be wrong. I know a guy from Lumberton who says Livingston is good so I have to think this will be a good game. Let me make a point here. You guys talk about Texas City and compare them to every other running team like Vidor and Livingston, but look at the Lumberton Livingston game compaired to the Lumberton Vidor game. People compare us to Livingston all the time, but thesen were too totally different games. There are differences in every team and one team will match up against another team differently due to these differences. My point is, assume you will beat Livingstan based on past outcomes with other teams and you may be wondering what went wrong on Saturday morning. Beat Livingston on the field handily and I think you go a long way toward getting respect, but play them like you did Nederland and you may be complaining that the bad facilities caused you to lose! Sorry just my humble opinion. OK NDN's pile on, I can handle it! ;D

You respect doesnt really matter.  People respecting you doesnt give you wins.  Besides, the state AP and the Beaumont Enterprise respect us more than anyone else in this area.

OK are you telling me this is the best PNG team you have seen in the last 10 years? I agree you are much improved from last year, but how good do you think you really are. Are you predicting a district championship? Oh by the way the rankings change like the wind!  ;D

You people are crackin me up with all this Livingston is TOO BIG, TOO QUICK, and TOO FAST for PN-G.  PN-G hasn't played ANYBODY....that's why they're 5-0. 

I'll tell you what I hear.........FEAR !!!

I wish I could have seen Livingston Play. I have seen PNG on the Tube and I was not really impressed. I don't mean any disrespect although I am sure you will take it as such. I mean you guys are good, don't get me wrong. But you have not played Central, Vidor, or Lmberton. This should be a good test this week. If you blow Livingston out I will say I may be wrong. I know a guy from Lumberton who says Livingston is good so I have to think this will be a good game. Let me make a point here. You guys talk about Texas City and compare them to every other running team like Vidor and Livingston, but look at the Lumberton Livingston game compaired to the Lumberton Vidor game. People compare us to Livingston all the time, but thesen were too totally different games. There are differences in every team and one team will match up against another team differently due to these differences. My point is, assume you will beat Livingstan based on past outcomes with other teams and you may be wondering what went wrong on Saturday morning. Beat Livingston on the field handily and I think you go a long way toward getting respect, but play them like you did Nederland and you may be complaining that the bad facilities caused you to lose! Sorry just my humble opinion. OK NDN's pile on, I can handle it! ;D

i am not worried what you or anybody else thinks about the indians, we will get yalls respect we may have to earn it but when yall come to the reservation i promise we will have yalls respect. you are obviously not at every game and seeing the improvement each game we are making and by the time we meet up with the better teams in our district i promise we will be ready. I have some contacts and i hope you all are scouting these games we have played already cause if you are honestly you dont know half of what PN-G has to throw at you coach faircloth knows what he is doing ;)

You respect doesnt really matter.  People respecting you doesnt give you wins.  Besides, the state AP and the Beaumont Enterprise respect us more than anyone else in this area.

OK are you telling me this is the best PNG team you have seen in the last 10 years? I agree you are much improved from last year, but how good do you think you really are. Are you predicting a district championship? Oh by the way the rankings change like the wind!  ;D

No, just simply saying that respect doesnt get you wins.  PNG has played 5 games, and are perfect thus far.  With that said, we have not put together a complete 4 quarters yet.  If we do, the district will have problems with us....if we dont, we will have problems with the district.  Just depends.  From what I have seen, our team is good and can be great, but we are very undisciplined......which hurts a lot.

I'm not gonna say this is the best PNG team in the last 10 years, but I will say the PNG defense is very good. The defensive secondary is probably the best I've seen in 10 years. Remember that the Indians are learning a new system from new coaches. They ARE getting better every week. They have not yet hit on all cylinders, but I DO like what I see. We only have 2 district games under out belt, with a lot of tough games ahead.  I don't think the Indians will go through district without a loss, but I wouldn't bet against them. I will predict the Indians in the playoffs. As far as a district championship, that would be a stretch. 20-4A is WAY too tough to make a bold prediction like that.

No, just simply saying that respect doesnt get you wins.  PNG has played 5 games, and are perfect thus far.  With that said, we have not put together a complete 4 quarters yet.  If we do, the district will have problems with us....if we dont, we will have problems with the district.  Just depends.  From what I have seen, our team is good and can be great, but we are very undisciplined......which hurts a lot.

Actually I agree with every comment in this post. You guys have all of the tools and lots of possibilities. I just think you are in the mix with Vidor, Central, and Lumberton and maybe even Livingston. There will be many games ahead that can go either way. Thats all I'm sayin! :D

What you Pirate and Raider Fans tend to not want to see is the BALANCE OFFENSE the Indians have!  Everyone keeps talking about us not playing anyone, not being able to stop the run...BUT I have yet to see anyone stop us...and the last time i looked at the stats we were #1 in Defense!  Vidor had one pass attempt against Lumberton? That wont work against the Indians...As far as Lumberton?  Come On Man!  Yall beat Barbers Hill by 5 more points than us and then act like we cant play with Livingston???  REAALLLLYY?  This site is really funny sometimes!

I'm not gonna say this is the best PNG team in the last 10 years, but I will say the PNG defense is very good. The defensive secondary is probably the best I've seen in 10 years. Remember that the Indians are learning a new system from new coaches. They ARE getting better every week. They have not yet hit on all cylinders, but I DO like what I see. We only have 2 district games under out belt, with a lot of tough games ahead.  I don't think the Indians will go through district without a loss, but I wouldn't bet against them. I will predict the Indians in the playoffs. As far as a district championship, that would be a stretch. 20-4A is WAY too tough to make a bold prediction like that.

Good comments! I agree it is a tough year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder