PN-G vs. Livingston predictions

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think PNG will come out on top here because they have a good defense. The paper said there top linebacker missed the Nederland game and will be ready for Livingston tonight.

Yes Christian Kerr has a ankle sprain from the LCM game. He tried but he only lasted 1 play against Nederland.

Ya mean 12:30 tonight!  We gotta get home first!

And if the parking is as impressive as the stadium, it'll be 30 minutes just getting to the car!

Plus another 45 minutes waiting for the wrecker to pull ya outta the mud.

All kidding aside, have a safe trip...its gonna be a mess.

Good luck Indians.

Livingston's 3 wins are against teams with losing records....Come on!!

so are png's!

Funny thing is BH is 4-2 and Crosby is 3-2.

I would think the muddy conditions would normally favor PNG in this matchup because Jackson and company at Livingston are like waterbugs and rely heavily on the cutbacks and quick stop and go moves (big time athletes). It becomes hard to do that in slippery conditions. Whereas Harmon for PNG is a downhill runner. Now that being said PNG’s lack of playing on grass yet this year could become a problem.

Good Luck to both teams. Hopefully everyone comes out healthy and everyone gets back home OK.

so are png's!

I would think the muddy conditions would normally favor PNG in this matchup because Jackson and company at Livingston are like waterbugs and rely heavily on the cutbacks and quick stop and go moves (big time athletes). It becomes hard to do that in slippery conditions. Whereas Harmon for PNG is a downhill runner. Now that being said PNG’s lack of playing on grass yet this year could become a problem.

Good Luck to both teams. Hopefully everyone comes out healthy and everyone gets back home OK.

All BS aside, good luck to you Indians!  ;D ;D

so are png's!

favor png? they pass alot...and its going to be wet. that does not favor png. livingston runs alot and does not pass so it will favor them

Guest gladiator2

Yea, we may pass the ball but we run it also. I believe Harmon has run for over 300 yards in a game. So it's whatever the defense gives us.

Guest gladiator2

We may have bigger problems other than the rain and the field. I hear 19 PNG kids have been out with the flu. Most of the offensive line, they had to move a few up from the JV. 150-200 students a day have been missing this week. I had heard that we were down to our 4th rb this week in practice, but Harmon was back yesterday. I'm pretty sure just about every team playing this week will be missing player's, that's why you need backups. We'll see how deep we are.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476