PN-G vs. Livingston predictions

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still wondering where all those Livingston people went.  Washed away by the high tide last night?

They can sure dish it out, but when it comes time to face the music, they're M.I.A.

I'm certain they've been on here reading it.  Too bad we can't get a response.

You NDN fans should be careful talking soo much mess, it may set ya'll  up for a real crap storm when PNG looses.... ;)

Prvt.Ray,  FYI, we're not the ones "talking mess".  We're the ones that are looking for the ones that were talking mess last week. You're right, in that when you talk "Mess" it can come back on you.  And we're trying to give it back to all those "LYIN'" (misspelled on purpose) FANS!

BTW, just how many games has your team lost this yr.????

You NDN fans should be careful talking soo much mess, it may set ya'll  up for a real crap storm when PNG looses.... ;)

Prvt.Ray,  FYI, we're not the ones "talking mess".  We're the ones that are looking for the ones that were talking mess last week. You're right, in that when you talk "Mess" it can come back on you.  And we're trying to give it back to all those "LYIN'" (misspelled on purpose) FANS!

BTW, just how many games has your team lost this yr.????

Well, PNG Loud(very), we've lost three and won three, why? 

Now  'Rey -- aren't you pretty good about getting things stirred up? Hmmm? What's that old line about--those living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! ???

Remember--it's all in "FUN" ;D

I believe my statement was pretty simple, I'd get out of the glass house if I were you.

Sgt. Rey was one that doubted PNG against Livingston, he just likes stirring the PNG faithful. BTW, seen good highlights of your kiddo. Congrats

Thanx.....You know when we played PNG in 7 on 7(I coached WB)...I could tell they we're going to be good...Doty is gonna be a great QB..  He'll probaly be cut loose against Central...I think...I'll say they key on your RB and force you guys to pass, if succesful, this will be Doty's biggest game.

Sgt. Rey was one that doubted PNG against Livingston, he just likes stirring the PNG faithful. BTW, seen good highlights of your kiddo. Congrats

Thanx.....You know when we played PNG in 7 on 7(I coached WB)...I could tell they we're going to be good...Doty is gonna be a great QB..  He'll probaly be cut loose against Central...I think...I'll say they key on your RB and force you guys to pass, if succesful, this will be Doty's biggest game.

Funny--that was Livingston's game plan.  They may "key" but they won't stop Harmon.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245