Barbers Hill VS. Goose Creek Memorial Prediction

Keep up your confidence RANGER, you see how the mighty BH handle Kpark. A fieldgoal in the last seconds to barely win the game I heard it was a 36 yarder and in high school football you can call a 36 yard FG a miracle to win the game.

You need to go to football school.  ;)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason the KP score was close is because I wasn't there to lay out the jinx for the other team. Guess what! I'll be there for GCM ;D ;D and besides all of that Ranger will be sitting on the other side ,so we are bound to win ;D :o

If things look dire, I'm planning on moving to the BH side and sitting with the sister and brother-in-law. That'll teach ya!

I will alert security 8)

The only reason the KP score was close is because I wasn't there to lay out the jinx for the other team. Guess what! I'll be there for GCM ;D ;D and besides all of that Ranger will be sitting on the other side ,so we are bound to win ;D :o

If things look dire, I'm planning on moving to the BH side and sitting with the sister and brother-in-law. That'll teach ya!

I will alert security 8)

;D ;D ;D ;D

Meet us at 1/2 and we will buy you some cold nachos and bad mouth the coaches   ;D

Thanks Hillguy for keeping me on the right side of 50%...... ;D

VBhubby, You just keep saying BH is overated while we keep racking up wins heading towards the playoffs....Whatever makes you feel good.. and after BH defeats GCM, you can say we still haven't beat anybody with a winning record , beacuse their 3-3...Hey we can't help it if the other teams on our schedule ain't winning games.....Talk to me Saturday morning..I've said along along, Crosby and Dayton both will be really good test for BH..Obviously Dayton's the team to beat, and that will be tough task for anybody.

Guest Ranger83

And by the way Ranger, totally different kid was kicking in the PNG game.. Hasn't kicked PAT's or extra points since.....although he still kicks off and does a good job...

I know. Just stirring the old stew pot!

Guest Ranger83

Meet us at 1/2 and we will buy you some cold nachos and bad mouth the coaches   ;D

Thanks Hillguy for keeping me on the right side of 50%...... ;D

Did you guy's ever get the the pressbox finished? When we were there for the Lumberton game, that was a nightmare!

I'll take you up on those nachos (only if they don't taste like crow ;)).

Guest Ranger83

I think the press box is compete!! they still had some fencing up two weeks ago ,so I would think it is done. Don't worry we will not serve crow. I think your Sister and Brother in law will handle that ;D ;D

I know! And to think we let them stay at our house during 2 hurricanes! For shame!

I think the press box is compete!! they still had some fencing up two weeks ago ,so I would think it is done. Don't worry we will not serve crow. I think your Sister and Brother in law will handle that ;D ;D

I know! And to think we let them stay at our house during 2 hurricanes! For shame!

Is that Jr. in your Avatar :D

Ok, VBhubby, now were on the same page... I knew you really loved BH., just had to get it outta ya..... I agree BH can be beat if they take these guys lightly..Thats a coaches job to see that 16 and 17 year old boys stay focused....but they should take care of business.. The rain may change the game plans a bit..

I would call it love maybe respect for a great program across the board in all sports. To tell you the truth I hope BH wins. But, I do know this GCM has a decent little football team with probably will be a much better match aganist BH. You guys are gonna have your hands full if come out and play like you did aganist KP.

Guest Ranger83

That's him. He's our pride and joy. We took our family portrait right before school started.

That's him. He's our pride and joy. We took our family portrait right before school started.

Dang brother, not only is he tall, but one of you is giving off a LOT of static electricity......  ;D

Guest Ranger83

it will be a a good game to watch but bh will come out with the win there defence is strong and there offense is to good for gcm

and #21 for gcm watch out them bh kids want some of you.  ;)

Come and get it!

Man, what a week for area high school football...I would love to go watch BH and GCM, as well as REL vs Sterling but I will be in Crosby watchin my boys beat the cougars!

I think this game will be close but in the end BH will pull it off and win by just a few points but it won't be easy!

Good luck to all teams, especially the BRONCOS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder