Barbers Hill VS. Goose Creek Memorial Prediction

it is not hard to have a tradition of winning when you are playing 1a, 2a and 3a ball. bh has had a much tuffer time in 4a.  and anyway most of the atheletes the hill has are transplants of parents who grew up in Highlands and Baytown. some how they move east a few miles and they forget where they came from.

Just about the stupidest statement I've seen on SETXSports.com...and thats saying a lot. 

Certainly in the top 5 .

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83

Sorry Ranger83, didn't know you knew how kids felt.  I guess you've never heard of "going through the motions", but trust me, there are tons of kids who show up too two-a-days, and the entire year, and yes, I know they want to win, but when things go bad, and they feel they are going to lose you can tell. And when I say "care about winning" I am talking about not being able to lose the game and laugh and joke about it on the bus ride home.  It happens everyone, the times are changing, kids just flat out don't care as much.

The statement implied that the entire GCM team doesn't care. But, what you just said is that EVERY school (BH included) has kids that don't care. Am I correct? If so, don't make blanket statements about GCM when I do know how one kid in particular at GCM feels.

maybe you guys are right but i have gone to a lot of hill games and i get a little sick of you guys thinking yall are some kind of powerhouse in the last few years and yall are not that good. the point i was trying to make is that there is a big difference between 2a and 5a football. and it is easy to be a big fish in a small pond

Speaking of not caring about something, such as the English Language, you just got to read the PM I got from a Crosby student   ;D  

If nothing else it will help lighten the tone a bit.....   ;D

Here it is:

"hey fool Dayton wont kill us are volleyball destroyed yull earlier this school year, ure an idiot u dont know dang thing about Crosby, i dont talk crap but BH sux"

Future grocery sacker right there......  ;D

Speaking of not caring about something, such as the English Language, you just got to read the PM I got form a Crosby student   ;D 

If nothing else it will help lighten the tone a bit.....   ;D

Here it is:

"hey fool Dayton wont kill us are volleyball destroyed yull earlier this school year, ure an idiot u dont know dang thing about Crosby, i dont talk crap but BH sux"

Future grocery sacker right there......  ;D

Wow.  dats sum gud english rite thar.  S-A-D...    :(

I dont know what anybody thinks today but im feelin pumped to watch the big game tonight BH -GCM. See the only problem is i dont know if it will be a game or a playday for BH. GCM just doesnt have the talent for example the score of last year 52-7 BH ;D.

Gcm has one ok cat i guess #21 but he just doesnt have enough to make it he might of rushe for almost 300 yards last year against them but the bigger number was how many touchdowns he scored 1!!! yea thats all

once again a blowout game BH by 4 or 5 TD's .

ranger83 doesnt know what hes talkin about by the way dont listen to him.

maybe you guys are right but i have gone to a lot of hill games and i get a little sick of you guys thinking yall are some kind of powerhouse in the last few years and yall are not that good. the point i was trying to make is that there is a big difference between 2a and 5a football. and it is easy to be a big fish in a small pond

That still makes no sense whatsoever. Enrollment numbers determine what classification you are in...you not going to find 5A-4A school ( big fish ) playing in 2A-3A districts ( small pond ). BTW, Barbers Hill is one of the smallest 4A schools in the state....to use your big fish/small pond analogy. If you are sick and tired of BH, you can always stay home.  ;D

Speaking of not caring about something, such as the English Language, you just got to read the PM I got from a Crosby student   ;D  

If nothing else it will help lighten the tone a bit.....   ;D

Here it is:

Future grocery sacker right there......  ;D

Nah...he'd get fired.  ;)

trust me as soon as the player i am going to watch at bh graduates i will not go to another game at the hill except when they play gcm. the reason is there are a lot of people in bh that are jerks and think they are better than every one else. it does not take a lot to be a stud at a small school but it does if say you are at some place like north shore or katy. that is what i am saying not that 1a team should be playing a 5a team.

Guest Ranger83

I dont know what anybody thinks today but im feelin pumped to watch the big game tonight BH -GCM. See the only problem is i dont know if it will be a game or a playday for BH. GCM just doesnt have the talent for example the score of last year 52-7 BH ;D.

Gcm has one ok cat i guess #21 but he just doesnt have enough to make it he might of rushe for almost 300 yards last year against them but the bigger number was how many touchdowns he scored 1!!! yea thats all

Is BH really that improved? You guy's are a +1 in the win column over last year at this time. You've beaten one team that you did not beat last year (CE King). Then you beat Kingwood Park on a last second field goal as opposed to the 48-10 score from last year.  Another win is against a JV team. I would think GCM has had a much more measurable improvement from 2008.

So, slow your roll Lil Boy and mix in a little grammar and a spell check every once in a while. (#21 will take care of himself.) I'm sure your 3rd Senior year at BH will be your best! You Can! You Will!

Is BH really that improved? You guy's are a +1 in the win column over last year at this time. You've beaten one team that you did not beat last year (CE King). Then you beat Kingwood Park on a last second field goal as opposed to the 48-10 score from last year.  Another win is against a JV team. I would think GCM has had a much more measurable improvement from 2008.

So, slow your roll Lil Boy and mix in a little grammar and a spell check every once in a while. (#21 will take care of himself.) I'm sure your 3rd Senior year at BH will be your best! You Can! You Will!

Gotta admit, Ranger that's funny.  ;D

Can you help out Bigdaddy.  ???

Guest Ranger83

Okay everyone lets get serious. GCM does not stand a chance. BH is going to destroy them. You hear me? DESTROY!!!!

Sorry, i got a little worked up. Still 33-14.

“When men are most sure and arrogant they are commonly most mistaken, giving views to passion without that proper deliberation which alone can secure them from the grossest absurditiesâ€

David Hume

Okay everyone lets get serious. GCM does not stand a chance. BH is going to destroy them. You hear me? DESTROY!!!!

“When men are most sure and arrogant they are commonly most mistaken, giving views to passion without that proper deliberation which alone can secure them from the grossest absurditiesâ€

David Hume

You mean this is not "deliberation"  ;D  Only BHFan post messages that are not completely founded out of emotion.  For me, it's much easier to say things like WOS Sucks, Dayton Sucks, Crosby Sucks, etc......  That leaves room for interpretation and I guess some "deliberation" too.    ;D  Mr. Hume would be proud.   

Guest Ranger83

“When men are most sure and arrogant they are commonly most mistaken, giving views to passion without that proper deliberation which alone can secure them from the grossest absurdities."

David Hume

You mean this is not "deliberation"  ;D  Only BHFan post messages that are not completely founded out of emotion.  For me, it's much easier to say things like WOS Sucks, Dayton Sucks, Crosby Sucks, etc......  That leaves room for interpretation and I guess some "deliberation" too.     ;D  Mr. Hume would be proud.   

I was just trying to scare Lil Boy off the thread. I know that when he tried to read that one, his little brain nearly exploded.

But yea, a good "SUCKS!" at the end of any teams name never hurts!

Guest Ranger83

Hey Ranger, I thought of you when I saw this quote....  ;D  Don't forget to get some nachos tonight, they may be a bit soggy. 

"Hope is the last thing a person does before they are defeated."  - Henry Rollins

“He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything.â€

Hey Ranger, I thought of you when I saw this quote....  ;D  Don't forget to get some nachos tonight, they may be a bit soggy. 

"Hope is the last thing a person does before they are defeated."  - Henry Rollins

“He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything.â€

Where are you getting these pictures from....the family album:)?

first off #15 is a good player but if he was an animal then he should be up on every recevier hes against . hes no animal hes a average player . 85 not a beast hes a little more than average . stork was the beast . oh and you forgot someone .. 82 carter smith he more than average

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami