Barbers Hill VS. Goose Creek Memorial Prediction

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83

I'm still surprised at how easily Crosby handled GCM.  They are an extremely dangerous team with a lot of weapons and athletes.  If they can get their guys into space they can make it very interesting.  The O-Line (and the D-line for that matter) were dominated most of the night by Dayton but you can really see the talent in the skill positions when the line holds up.  If they do then I would predict a close game that could go either way....if they don't then the hill will romp. 

So Ranger you're kid is the back-up 'eh....the result of bad genes huh?  There's always next year....

Yea, his mother is holding him back. ;)

He's more of a baseball guy that plays football. Thought he did well when needed last week (and no the "scrubs" were not in). I'm partial, but he's really a good athlete.

Guest Ranger83

:D :D  your wife know you said that??

Of course you're partial....seriously wasn't taking a shot at him....just you haha.

Heck no!

I know. Just giving him some props! He has a lot to over come with me being his dad and all.

#16 hurt his elbow in the PNG game and has been wearing a brace since then, I also heard he may have surgery, after the season.  BUT he is a gamer so dont count him down and out he will still lay ya out!   8)

Not counting him down, just heard he might need surgery sooner than expected.

???HHHMM!  Havent heard that, I hope not. the D will miss him.

#16 hurt his elbow in the PNG game and has been wearing a brace since then, I also heard he may have surgery, after the season.  BUT he is a gamer so dont count him down and out he will still lay ya out!   8)

Not counting him down, just heard he might need surgery sooner than expected.

???HHHMM!  Havent heard that, I hope not. the D will miss him.

You aint lying #16 has them wide recievers thinking twice about making a catch  :o

Of course you're partial....seriously wasn't taking a shot at him....just you haha.

Heck no!

I know. Just giving him some props! He has a lot to over come with me being his dad and all.

LOL...Ranger.

Actually, Ranger's kid is still young and much indeed the baseball player...he will be playing after high school, IMO.

I heard last night that #16 will play Friday and have surgery after that. He has torn ligaments/tendons in his forearm and a damaged finger. We will miss his action!!!!!!

Ahh that sucks!!! Here's to a fast recovery for # 16!

Heck no!

LOL...Ranger.

Actually, Ranger's kid is still young and much indeed the baseball player...he will be playing after high school, IMO.

They do need an influx of talent in the Baytown Beer League Softball Complex....

Your right, my mistake liltex....well then, the coogs won't have far to go to get their Happy Meal.....just up the road..

Yeah 99, but if they go to that McDonnalds they better pray before they order.  No telling what the Barret Station kids are going to put in the bag or when it was cooked.  Worst managed McDonnalds around.

Heck no!

LOL...Ranger.

They do need an influx of talent in the Baytown Beer League Softball Complex....

dont think you will be seeing him in the beer league, but you might just see him on ESPN! 8)

Guest Ranger83

Their Baytown Seafood made me sick.....must've caught those fish in the San Jacinto just south of I-10....

No, they throw their castnets into Cotton Lake.

If thats true about Bellard, not good....Coaching 101, Move #40 Hopper back to Defense at linebacker, he's played it before  and would be very good there.. #14 has done a good job at safety, and move one of the reserves in to fill the receiver spot that Hoppers been playing.. just a thought, your go to guys are Duke, Smith, and Morton anyway, although Hopper has done good job there....Hoppers more valuable on defense..IMO.. we need a couple more Hoppers on the team...

Ballard told someone i know that he is going to be having surgery after the season , He is know a junior 3 yr vet on The eagles varsity played 2 games with his freshman squad and was moved to Jv for one game and moved to varsity . Great football player . and who ever heard this . i hope it isn't true . if it is that means its gotten worse and they rescheduled  his surgery .

Guest Ranger83

Ballard told someone i know that he is going to be having surgery after the season , He is know a junior 3 yr vet on The eagles varsity played 2 games with his freshman squad and was moved to Jv for one game and moved to varsity . Great football player . and who ever heard this . i hope it isn't true . if it is that means its gotten worse and they rescheduled  his surgery .

2009 DISTRICT ACCOUNTABILITY SUMMARY

DISTRICT NAME:  GOOSE CREEK CISD

DISTRICT NUMBER: 101911

ACCOUNTABILITY RATING:  Recognized

DISTRICT NAME:  BARBERS HILL ISD

DISTRICT NUMBER: 036902

ACCOUNTABILITY RATING:  Academically Acceptable

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member