Barbers Hill VS. Goose Creek Memorial Prediction

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little nervous about this game.  If our kids don't focus and play hard for four quarters, they could be very unhappy at the end of this game.  With homecoming this week there will be many distractions for the boys to get involved with.  Don't be fooled this week, just because we beat them last year.  Be prepared for a tough fight.

So work hard this week and focus on this game, and not on all the other stuff happening around you.  Come out, and play four quarters, of intense, hard nosed football...Because, the torture that all of us will have to endure at the hands of Ranger83, if you don't, will be more than any of us can bear...OMG, it could bring about the end of the world as we know it!!!!  For our sakes, here on this forum, please don't let that happen!!!!  

PLEASE!!!  PLEASE!!! we don't ask ya'll for much, just to win this game, and the Crosby game, and Dayton and--North Forest, and a State Title...thats all...I don't think thats to much to ask...LOL...LOL.

For real Eagles, you need to be ready this week.

I'm a little nervous about this game.  If our kids don't focus and play hard for four quarters, they could be very unhappy at the end of this game.  With homecoming this week there will be many distractions for the boys to get involved with.  Don't be fooled this week, just because we beat them last year.  Be prepared for a tough fight.

So work hard this week and focus on this game, and not on all the other stuff happening around you.  Come out, and play four quarters, of intense, hard nosed football...Because, the torture that all of us will have to endure at the hands of Ranger83, if you don't, will be more than any of us can bear...OMG, it could bring about the end of the world as we know it!!!!  For our sakes, here on this forum, please don't let that happen!!!!  

PLEASE!!!  PLEASE!!! we don't ask ya'll for much, just to win this game, and the Crosby game, and Dayton and--North Forest, and a State Title...thats all...I don't think thats to much to ask...LOL...LOL.

I'm with you 34. I'm thinking a BH win but it won't be easy. Last week let us know quick, fast and in a hurry that we are not Dayton. while last weeks game was thrilling and Kingwood played over their heads it should have not been that close. Go EAGLES! Stay Focused!!!!

For real Eagles, you need to be ready this week.

Hey Eagle fans....

Tonight Dayton and Barbers Hill 7th and 8th grade teams play...

Look for some great games tonight.

8th grade is at Barbers Hill and 7th grade is at Dayton.

Lately these games have been really close, should be some great competition...

and of course...

Good luck this week vs the Patriots.

Guest Ranger83

Just out of curiosity how is BH overrated.  they are 3-0 in district for some reason that doesn't state overrated.

It "states" that they have not played any of the top notch teams in the district yet! Curiosity (more specifically Dayton) will kill the "cat" this week!

The game won't even be close. BH licks their chops when teams try to pass the ball. Against power running teams we seem to crumble but we are fine vs. true spread teams. People seem to fortget that we have not been blown out yet this year, something we could not say last year. Our biggest loss was by six points to Lumberton. I think we will take care of business on friday vs. gcm  and then we will be ready for Dayton and Crosby.(and north forest).

Guest Ranger83

I didn't come to this forum for a vocabulary lesson...I came here to make a prediction Ranger and the horses made it through the mud fine...did you attend the gcm game last week or did you go to the gang battle ;)

The "gang battle"? I can only assume that you must be from the Hill.

However, I was not at the "gang battle", unfortunately I was watching the worse display of football (and officiating) that I have seen in a long time. GCM was uninspired and Crosby was just a little better than pitiful. Not a good night. Definately a step in the wrong direction for GCM.

How was your night? What did you do after your mighty Eagles blew out those snobby rich kids from Kingwood. Go spotlight hunting for 'coons and possums? Take a dip in the cement pond? Ride your 4 wheeler down to the Thriftee and pick up some Pabst?

Guest Ranger83

GCM is terrible. They only scored once last week and that was on scrubs. BH doesn't have scrubs so they may not near the end zone. King wood park will beat the goose this year.

I bet GCM will score before you will at the homecoming dance! Speaking of "scrubs", I saw a picture of your homecoming date. :o And don't come any where near my "end zone"!

BH should not and I don't think they will under estimate GCM! Crosby's Defense is pretty good or at least GCM made them look good, but I think from the stats so far in district Crosby's D can play. GCM had a pretty good slashing RB #21 that BH will have to contend with. If this kid gets loose he's going to the house. The QB (Sorry if this is your son 83) didn't have a good game against Crosby, but that is probally due to the pressure Crosby put on him. BH will have to do the same on defense Pressure the QB, Contain #21 and guard the long ball. I didn't go to the KP game ,but read that they put #40 on O??? #40 has to be on Defense patrolling the deep ball!!!! Should be a good game and it good be sloppy last i heard it was 60% PM storms for Friday!! Bring you umbrellas!

BY by 14!!

KP put new focus on the Eagles!!!

I have been pretty bad on my predictions this year but here I go anyway. BH will most likely win, but if GCM plays to their potential it could be close. If they get a few balls to bounce their way or calls in their favor it could be an upset.

GCM get calls at BH!! O COME ON ;D ;D

Both my Uncles will be Reffing Friday Night ;D

I have been pretty bad on my predictions this year but here I go anyway. BH will most likely win, but if GCM plays to their potential it could be close. If they get a few balls to bounce their way or calls in their favor it could be an upset.

GCM get calls at BH!! O COME ON ;D ;D

Both my Uncles will be Reffing Friday Night ;D

:o ;D

Guest Ranger83

BH should not and I don't think they will under estimate GCM! Crosby's Defense is pretty good or at least GCM made them look good, but I think from the stats so far in district Crosby's D can play. GCM had a pretty good slashing RB #21 that BH will have to contend with. If this kid gets loose he's going to the house. The QB (Sorry if this is your son 83) didn't have a good game against Crosby, but that is probally due to the pressure Crosby put on him. BH will have to do the same on defense Pressure the QB, Contain #21 and guard the long ball. I didn't go to the KP game ,but read that they put #40 on O??? #40 has to be on Defense patrolling the deep ball!!!! Should be a good game and it good be sloppy last i heard it was 60% PM storms for Friday!! Bring you umbrellas!

BY by 14!!

Nope. My son is the back-up. Cody Larson is the starter and did have a bad game. Just ask him and he'll tell you the same thing. I do not expect him to have two in a row.

What's the status of #16 (JB)? Heard he might need surgery on his elbow.

BY by 14!!

Nope. My son is the back-up. Cody Larson is the starter and did have a bad game. Just ask him and he'll tell you the same thing. I do not expect him to have two in a row.

Well in that case They need to bench Cody and put Rangers son in ;D I haven't heard anything about #16 :( anybody know??

BY by 14!!

Well in that case They need to bench Cody and put Rangers son in ;D I haven't heard anything about #16 :( anybody know??

#16 hurt his elbow in the PNG game and has been wearing a brace since then, I also heard he may have surgery, after the season.  BUT he is a gamer so dont count him down and out he will still lay ya out!  8)

Guest Ranger83

BY by 14!!

#16 hurt his elbow in the PNG game and has been wearing a brace since then, I also heard he may have surgery, after the season.  BUT he is a gamer so dont count him down and out he will still lay ya out!   8)

Not counting him down, just heard he might need surgery sooner than expected.

Although I'd normally be pulling for the hill in this game and I'm fairly certain they're gonna win, I'll be rooting for GCM because if Ranger is this funny when he loses then imagine what he'll be when he wins!!!

We may never see that side ;D ;D

Although I'd normally be pulling for the hill in this game and I'm fairly certain they're gonna win, I'll be rooting for GCM because if Ranger is this funny when he loses then imagine what he'll be when he wins!!!

CHA CHING  ;D

Guest Ranger83

Wha-choo talkin' 'bout Willis?

I'm still surprised at how easily Crosby handled GCM.  They are an extremely dangerous team with a lot of weapons and athletes.  If they can get their guys into space they can make it very interesting.  The O-Line (and the D-line for that matter) were dominated most of the night by Dayton but you can really see the talent in the skill positions when the line holds up.  If they do then I would predict a close game that could go either way....if they don't then the hill will romp. 

So Ranger you're kid is the back-up 'eh....the result of bad genes huh?  There's always next year....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833