Barbers Hill VS. Goose Creek Memorial Prediction

Ballard told someone i know that he is going to be having surgery after the season , He is know a junior 3 yr vet on The eagles varsity played 2 games with his freshman squad and was moved to Jv for one game and moved to varsity . Great football player . and who ever heard this . i hope it isn't true . if it is that means its gotten worse and they rescheduled  his surgery .

2009 DISTRICT ACCOUNTABILITY SUMMARY

DISTRICT NAME:   GOOSE CREEK CISD

DISTRICT NUMBER: 101911

ACCOUNTABILITY RATING:  Recognized

DISTRICT NAME:   BARBERS HILL ISD

DISTRICT NUMBER: 036902

ACCOUNTABILITY RATING:  Academically Acceptable

Just wondering...

Did Goose Creek get ACORN to handle their TAKS scores????

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballard told someone i know that he is going to be having surgery after the season , He is know a junior 3 yr vet on The eagles varsity played 2 games with his freshman squad and was moved to Jv for one game and moved to varsity . Great football player . and who ever heard this . i hope it isn't true . if it is that means its gotten worse and they rescheduled  his surgery .

Oh God I'm Moving ;D

Oh God I'm Moving ;D

Obviously these Baytown move-ins are watering down our TAKS scores  ;)

Oh God I'm Moving ;D

The coaching did it........ ;D ;D ;D  Got to love these boards.....and all the meaningless chatter......mostly from people like me.

Oh God I'm Moving ;D

The coaching did it........ ;D ;D ;D  Got to love these boards.....and all the meaningless chatter......mostly from people like me.

Yes, enough with the meaningless chatter and back to the predictions...I predict a win!!

Guest Ranger83

Ranger83, Thanks, maybe after reading this, all the people flocking to The Hill from Baytown will stay put....The schools at Baytown are so much better!. Please STAY!!!!

You mean people are moving from Baytown to Mt Belvieu? OMG, when did this start happening! No wonder BH had to leave the friendly confines of 3A. Wow! Maybe ya'll should build a wall or put up a fence. That might do the trick.

Guest Ranger83

No, Ranger fences and rivers don't work, already seen that  afew hundred miles south, but we do have a swamp and alot of gators out here......and just a few good ole boys........

....never meanin' no harm. Beats all you ever saw, been in trouble with the law, since the day they were born.

Makin' their way, the only way they know how. But that's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

We won't stay long on Friday. Just long enough to kick some butt and break some hearts! ;D

Guest Ranger83

We might see Ranger83's boy leading the charge Friday. GCM's QB is still shaken up! Check the article below.

Baytown Sun

Ranger is you son a senior?

Not gonna happen. Cody's fine. He might get some reps in the 4th when GCM puts the game out of reach. ;D

No. Jr. 

Guest Ranger83

BH will have no problem with GCM no matter who the QB is. BH just needs to keep cool when GCM hits them after the whistle.

Dang, you have to wait a whole hour to "smite" someone again. I'll be back!

Karma is a __________!

The only reason the KP score was close is because I wasn't there to lay out the jinx for the other team. Guess what! I'll be there for GCM ;D ;D and besides all of that Ranger will be sitting on the other side ,so we are bound to win ;D :o

Guest Ranger83

VBhubby, actually it was a 29 yd fg..Not a miracle, the BH kicker is solid....and if you weren't at the game, I assure you,the score doesn't reflect the game...BH will handle GCM...That comparing scores holds little water in any game... What matters is when the two teams square off against each other.....

What was the score against PNG again?........a missed what?.......Oh my!

VBhubby, actually it was a 29 yd fg..Not a miracle, the BH kicker is solid....and if you weren't at the game, I assure you,the score doesn't reflect the game...BH will handle GCM...That comparing scores holds little water in any game... What matters is when the two teams square off against each other.....

Actually, I was at that game BH is not that impressive and RANGER83 has every reason to believe that GCM can win this game BH hasn't beat anyone with a winning recond yet and GCM has only played teams with a winning record and in high school sport anywhere from 25yards out isn't a chip shot BH is overrated and please don't say that we didn't play well aganist Kpark because for every mistake that BH made KP made won just as important

Guest Ranger83

The only reason the KP score was close is because I wasn't there to lay out the jinx for the other team. Guess what! I'll be there for GCM ;D ;D and besides all of that Ranger will be sitting on the other side ,so we are bound to win ;D :o

If things look dire, I'm planning on moving to the BH side and sitting with the sister and brother-in-law. That'll teach ya!

Actually, I was at that game BH is not that impressive and RANGER83 has every reason to believe that GCM can win this game BH hasn't beat anyone with a winning recond yet and GCM has only played teams with a winning record and in high school sport anywhere from 25yards out isn't a chip shot BH is overrated and please don't say that we didn't play well aganist Kpark because for every mistake that BH made KP made won just as important

ahhhhh another "BH is overatted" Can someone please show me where BH is or has been overated? Dont be a hater man join the Blue and White ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder