Barbers Hill VS. Goose Creek Memorial Prediction

Guest Ranger83

Plus GCM cant handle the wide recievers from BH #85 is just to good and his counter partner on defence #15 is an animal.

Do I really need to respond?

Lil Boy, I think you and your BH boy's are to involved with "animals"? You know, there are laws against that type of thing.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed ranger .. i am tired of all these little boys talkin trash bout GCM they are a very very good team with potential to expand and be the best . so they better watch ou t. i am tired of it . there should be an age consent thing when they sign up for this . and a Email sent to there parents Email . i stand at a score of 32-28 Bh on top .

Plus GCM cant handle the wide recievers from BH #85 is just to good and his counter partner on defence #15 is an animal.

Do I really need to respond?

Lil Boy, I think you and your BH boy's are to involved with "animals"? You know, there are laws against that type of thing.

Dude....cut it out....I'm trying to "work" and I can't keep spewing coffee out of my nose or I'll mess up all these electronics....:D :D

Guest Ranger83

Watch #62 for BH

Why? Does he do something special? A trick maybe? Cool, I like tricks? Well crap, now I'm not going to be able to focus the rest of the day! Does the trick include "animals"? Can he make Lil boy disappear? Shoot! Don't tell us! Naw, go ahead, tell us!

Don't think I used the word "EVERY" in my statement, but go ahead, feel free to insert whatever words that will help you sleep at night.  My statement was just in general, alot of schools have those kids, some schools dont.  I played at the Hill, and I know of a few that could care less if we won or loss.  I have noticed that you son plays for GCM and in no way was I directing that statement towards him or his team, It was a broad statement of the direction sports are going for alot of young athletes.

Guest Ranger83

Lil boy, Sr.: How was school on the Hill today, boys?

Lil boy, III: I threw a bunch of Grandpa Chip's war medals off the Old and Lost River bridge.

Lil boy, Sr.: Sounds like a good day. How 'bout you, Jr.?

Lil boy, Jr.: The teacher asked me what was the capital of North Carolina. I said Washington, D.C.

BhBadboy: Bingo.

Lil boy, Sr.: Nice.

Lil boy, Jr.: She said "No, you're wrong." I said "You got a lumpy butt." She got mad at me and yelled at me and I peed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants.

BhBadboy: I wet my bed until I was nineteen. There's no shame in that.

Lil boy, III: I threw a bunch of Grandpa Chip's war medals off the Old and Lost River bridge.

Lil boy, Jr.: The teacher asked me what was the capital of North Carolina. I said Washington, D.C.

Lil boy, Jr.: She said "No, you're wrong." I said "You got a lumpy butt." She got mad at me and yelled at me and I peed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants.

Ranger i will be gald when we beat yall tonight so you can just shut up ;D

Guest Ranger83

Ranger i will be gald when we beat yall tonight so you can just shut up

Ok. Not!

Guest Ranger83

Ranger i will be gald when we beat yall tonight so you can just shut up ;D

I want to apologize for my previous response. It was immature and childish.

Democracies have long grappled with the issue of the limits, if any, to place on the expression of ideas and beliefs. The dilemma dates back at least to ancient Greece, when the Athenians, who cherished individual freedom, nevertheless prosecuted Socrates for his teachings, claiming that he had corrupted young people and insulted the gods.

The Framers of the Constitution guaranteed freedom of speech and expression to the citizens of the United States with the First Amendment, which reads, in part, "Congress shall make no law … abridging the freedom of speech." Almost since the adoption of the Bill of Rights, however, the judiciary has struggled to define speech and expression and the extent to which freedom of speech should be protected. Some, like Justice hugo l. black, have believed that freedom of speech is absolute. But most jurists, along with most U.S. citizens, agree with Justice oliver wendell holmes jr., who felt that the Constitution allows some restrictions on speech under certain circumstances. To illustrate this point, Holmes wrote, "The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theater and causing a panic" (schenck v. united states, 249 U.S. 47, 39 S. Ct. 247, 63 L. Ed. 470 [1919]).

During the two centuries since the adoption of the First Amendment, the U.S. Supreme Court has held that some types of speech or expression may be regulated. At the same time, the Court has granted protection to some areas of expression that the Framers clearly had not contemplated.

So there! Win or lose, I will not be silenced!

Guest Ranger83

Anyways all i know is after tonight he wont be making anymore post ;D

There's your first "smite"! Welcome to the club.

I'll make post if and when I wish. It is a tasty cereal.

Anyways all i know is after tonight he wont be making anymore post ;D

There's your first "smite"! Welcome to the club.

I'll make post if and when I wish. It is a tasty cereal.

Ranger after we win tonight if you want to become a eagle we got a 3rd string quarterback position for your son  ;D

Guest Ranger83

Did anyone expect this much attention for this game?

No. This game is NOT important. BH needs to worry about Dayton next week, GCM will be a cake walk. Heck, they beat GCM 52-7 last year. So it's bound to be easier this year 'cause GCM does not care about winning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax