MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?

KFDM COOP

MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?

• PN-G
    • Nederland

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post 9doggies.. ;D Thats how i feel for a whole year after we lose to the dogs. You  gave me a good laugh after a long day! I think this may be closer than people think..we have a hard time putting together 4 good qtrs. If we do have 4 good qtrs it could get ugly because of ned being so depleted. I think ned will play inspired ball and keep it close in the 4th. Ned defensive coaches will have to earn their pay for the 1st time in over a decade for MCM. This aint your fathers PNG offense! I say PNG by 2 TDs.

James, my friend, you are funny.  ;D

I got a feeling this game could end up just like a lot of MCM games in the past, decided at the end.... Nederlands defense, believe it or not, is what I'm basing my gut feeling on. Even with the 5 or 6 starters out I still feel Nederland can match PNG's offense....

James, my friend, you are funny.  ;D

I got a feeling this game could end up just like a lot of MCM games in the past, decided at the end.... Nederlands defense, believe it or not, is what I'm basing my gut feeling on. Even with the 5 or 6 starters out I still feel Nederland can match PNG's offense....

O.K. O.K. I give, we kick a 67 yard field goal to win by one.....now I'm sticking with my last prediction..... Nederland by one  :o

I keep reading how banged up the bulldogs are... Who are the players that arent able to play?  I am pulling for Ned but tired of reading the post that say we are so hurt and cant win with what we have.  WHOSE MISSING.. I am voting dogs........  by a slim margin.  I have only heard of just a couple of players. 

I keep reading how banged up the bulldogs are... Who are the players that arent able to play?  I am pulling for Ned but tired of reading the post that say we are so hurt and cant win with what we have.  WHOSE MISSING.. I am voting dogs........  by a slim margin.  I have only heard of just a couple of players. 

Bellow, Smith,Forney who were the top 3 QBs on the depth chart at beginning of season. Forney also was slated as a WR/TE/DE. Hammond got hurt last week. Brett Brown a starting LB missed last week and is questionable. Delord who was a starting LB is also out. These are the ones I know of offhand, but I think there may have been 1 or 2 more go down last week. I think we will see more and more players going both ways this week. That might not actually be a bad thing.

Guest gladiator2

I don't believe Faircloth will allow his team to blowout the Dogs like they could. He likes to play every player if possible and when he get's a lead that's what he does so I don't think this will be a blowout. Personally, I would like to see us hang 50 on the board. A couple of weeks ago our 8th grade team was playing Central (CMS) and we were losing by 13 with about 10 seconds left in the game  and the CMS coach was trying to get another play off to try and score again and time expired and he thought the play was off before the whistle and he charged after the referee and went ballistic. He had to be restrained by other coaches and then went back for some more. Talk about class, I hope Faircloth remembers this Friday night as he was on the sideline that night the Nederland 8th grade coach showed he didn't have any class.

PNG 28

NED 10

Guest gladiator2

PNG could be missing a few player's as I've heard several player's have been out with the flu. It looks like the flu-bug has made to PNG just in time for MCM.

PNG could be missing a few player's as I've heard several player's have been out with the flu. It looks like the flu-bug has made to PNG just in time for MCM.

Is that like a just in case we lose excuse?  :-* We had to order a extra bench for the wounded. We have EMT'S on speed dial. One EMT is now related to us somehow? You gotta love it. One good thing will come out of this game, we will get to play at a first class stadium.

Is that like a just in case we lose excuse?  :-* We had to order a extra bench for the wounded. We have EMT'S on speed dial. One EMT is now related to us somehow? You gotta love it. One good thing will come out of this game, we will get to play at a first class stadium.

Afraid we can't use that excuse, after 12 pages of em' there has to be a copyright on it.  ;) On a serious note we had two offensive linemen out last week. I do not know what the situation is this week. I am looking forward to a good game, hopefully we will come out on top.

Afraid we can't use that excuse, after 12 pages of em' there has to be a copyright on it.  ;) On a serious note we had two offensive linemen out last week. I do not know what the situation is this week. I am looking forward to a good game, hopefully we will come out on top.

Now thats funny glad to see someone with a sense of humor. Do they serve 3 course meals at the new Stadium or do i need to eat before hand? Also are ya going with Purple/White, White/Purple or Purple/Purple. I'm trying to prepare myself i need to know how many Tums to take.

Now thats funny glad to see someone with a sense of humor. Do they serve 3 course meals at the new Stadium or do i need to eat before hand? Also are ya going with Purple/White, White/Purple or Purple/Purple. I'm trying to prepare myself i need to know how many Tums to take.

LOL, I believe I'll be in Purple with white writing.  Thats just me personally.  I'm sure there will be a variety of purple/white combinations on our side.  You might need that whole bottle of tums to stomach the sight tomorrow! ;D  Of course, I think purple and white are the greatest colors ever assembled on a football field!

I've been getting text messages all week that play that dang song.  I'm tired of hearing it already and the game hasn't even started yet.

I will say that Cherokee is by far the best fight song I've heard in high school sports.(just don't tell anyone I said that) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder