MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?

KFDM COOP

MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?

• PN-G
    • Nederland

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of guy is this Coach Faircloth, running up type guy or does he have some class?

C'mon Admin, you know Ned would run the score on us ANY time they got the chance.  And so would we.  It's part of the rivalry and bragging rights!  But still, I, personally, wouldn't put much money on it.

Guest Brubaker

For real, after Atterberry, do we even have any QB's left standing that can play at the varsity level???  I haven't seen a plague of injuries like this in a very long time.  Gotta be frustrating to be losing so many quality players.

Guest Brubaker

What kind of guy is this Coach Faircloth, running up type guy or does he have some class?

C'mon Admin, you know Ned would run the score on us ANY time they got the chance.  And so would we.  It's part of the rivalry and bragging rights!  But still, I, personally, wouldn't put much money on it.

You wouldn't hit a team playing half of their JV due to injuries would you?  Please take it easy on my MASH unit.

Hey, they don't call it MADNESS for nuthin'!  ;D

You wouldn't hit a team playing half of their JV due to injuries would you?  Please take it easy on my MASH unit.

Guest Brubaker

For real, after Atterberry, do we even have any QB's left standing that can play at the varsity level???  I haven't seen a plague of injuries like this in a very long time.  Gotta be frustrating to be losing so many quality players.

You have the freshman Raines

He's not ready, I meant kids who are ready for Friday nights, we'll be down to our 4th string as backup, also lost both starting DE's and starting linebacker, and his backup. Kemp's playing with a cast. Injuries are a part of the game, but this is getting ridiculous.

I hope our D © goes back to the drawing board. Thats going to be the key to the win here. No one can hide from it. (Not saying names, i got scolded from that last week). We move the ball tonight and we blew it a couple of times. We have a week to figure out how to stop the run, and force them to pass. Watch the D and we can stop a short pass. We have trouble with bombs, and runs.

Guest Brubaker

I hope our D © goes back to the drawing board. Thats going to be the key to the win here. No one can hide from it. (Not saying names, i got scolded from that last week). We move the ball tonight and we blew it a couple of times. We have a week to figure out how to stop the run, and force them to pass. Watch the D and we can stop a short pass. We have trouble with bombs, and runs.

Defense has several injuries as well, we played great d in the 4th quarter when we were forced to have Cardenas go both ways and plugged him in at lb.  They did not run the ball in the 4th quarter after that adjustment, at all.  We are struggling with enough healthy bodies, surely you can see that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder