MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?

KFDM COOP

MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. MID COUNTY MADNESS...Who Wins? PN-G Or Nederland?

• PN-G
    • Nederland

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the dawgs can't stop the run they are in for a loooonnnng night...

PNG 34

Ned 7

LCM couldn't stop the run. Someone explain to me how they were less than 15 yards away from the winning touchdown with less than 30 seconds left?

They could have tied it but he threw an INT.

Coop, pls let an Indian answer.

1. It wasn't the winning touchdown.

2. It was more than 15 yards.

3. Penalties at crucial times (bogus or not) kept at least two LC-M scoring drives alive. Don't look for PN-G to be that generous this week.

4. Our coach felt the need to force the pass (3 drive killing int's) when the running game was unstoppable. See note above.

5. Nederland does not have the athletes LC-M has. That might be a tough one to swallow but it is true.

6. PN-G never lined up in punt formation all night. Mental errors kept this game from being a victory by a wider margin.

7. If this team plays 4 quarters up to it's potential than Nederland is in BIG trouble.

8. Starting Thursday night with the JV game I think Ned fans will realize the tide has turned and the flood gates have opened for an era of PN-G @$$ whoopings of Nederland. I feel a Black Nights of the Neches (ala 1992) beating coming on.**

**Just stoking the fire. I have a lot of respect for Nederland and what Coach Neumann does over there.

I predict a 35-21 PN-G victory.

This matchup could be alot closer than what everybody is predicting. Nederland is playing with nothing to lose attitude due to all the unfortunate injuries and so forth. I still think it's going to be a battle. Please use some plays to get Deron the ball, he's a game changer when we pass, and he's like a vaccum. Harmon probably will have a big game, but it's going to be tough yards. PNG please keep focused and execute every week. Scalp'em

Can somebody remind me...Is the game of football played on paper or on a football field? The way I'm hearing people talking it sounds like it's played on paper. Haha. Throw the stats away, forget who is injured or not. Lock your doors, come out early. Forget Odessa/Midland. This is Nederland/ Port Neches-Groves. High School Football At Its Best. Nederland pulls away with it in a SHOCKER!

Pn-g comes in as heavy favorites. I would be shocked if the Dogs win this game. But, I do have one question on akifan94's post...

"8. Starting Thursday night with the JV game I think Ned fans will realize the tide has turned and the flood gates have opened for an era of PN-G @$$ whoopings of Nederland. I feel a Black Nights of the Neches (ala 1992) beating coming on.**"

I thought MidCounty Madness started with the freshman game?! Did I miss something?

Guest Ranger83

Nederland by 2 touchdowns. I love sounding like an idiot. Haha.

Me too!

Nederland has had some bad breaks this year, but PNG seems to be playing some good ball.

PNG by 7.

Pn-g comes in as heavy favorites. I would be shocked if the Dogs win this game. But, I do have one question on akifan94's post...

"8. Starting Thursday night with the JV game I think Ned fans will realize the tide has turned and the flood gates have opened for an era of PN-G @$$ whoopings of Nederland. I feel a Black Nights of the Neches (ala 1992) beating coming on.**"

I thought MidCounty Madness started with the freshman game?! Did I miss something?

No comment....... ;D

I thought MidCounty Madness started with the freshman game?! Did I miss somethg

No comment....... ;D

He knows better than to comment on the Freshman game.....Nederland is going to smoke PNG.....BAD!

I think its common knowledge that Ned is the underdog, and I agree with the majority that PNG is likely to win this game. But to say the tide has turned and the flood gates have opened to start a new era  of PNG a$$ whoopings.......   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

try reading the entire post before posting your own.

Guest Brubaker

Aki, I know it pumps you up and all thinking that there has been some mystical transformation in this rivalry... but there hasn't.  PNG has a new coach, stuff is new, new stadium, new uniforms... I get all that.  Fact is, you had better blow Nederland out the joint Friday, everybody expects you to, and if you're not up 21 points heading into the 4th quarter, the pressure's gonna build.  As for the future of the rivalry, we have as good or better athletes than PNG coming through.  Pay attention to the freshman game, and some of the 8th grade games that have already been played.  The JV game means nothing, Nederland has so many sophs up on varsity due to injuries that it's not a reflection of the sophomore classes that dueled it out last year in a great freshman game.

But, like I said, keep pumping yourself up.

Aki, I know it pumps you up and all thinking that there has been some mystical transformation in this rivalry... but there hasn't.  PNG has a new coach, stuff is new, new stadium, new uniforms... I get all that.  Fact is, you had better blow Nederland out the joint Friday, everybody expects you to, and if you're not up 21 points heading into the 4th quarter, the pressure's gonna build.  As for the future of the rivalry, we have as good or better athletes than PNG coming through.  Pay attention to the freshman game, and some of the 8th grade games that have already been played.  The JV game means nothing, Nederland has so many sophs up on varsity due to injuries that it's not a reflection of the sophomore classes that dueled it out last year in a great freshman game.

But, like I said, keep pumping yourself up.

Blowout or not, all I want is a win.

Once again for the reading comprehension challenged in Nederland my last comment was a joke.

My nephew starts both ways on Centrals 7th grade team and they have a hoss that plays RB/LB. If he continues to grow he is going to be a good one. They have a solid team all around.

Yes, we know about the 7th grader you are referring about. He came through our youth football program, the only thing there is about 20 more just like him... the future is bright. Enjoy this Friday it maybe 10 years before you get another MCM victory.

10 years?my nephew is 8 and his pee wee team will end that streak in year 9.

Yes, we know about the 7th grader you are referring about. He came through our youth football program, the only thing there is about 20 more just like him... the future is bright. Enjoy this Friday it maybe 10 years before you get another MCM victory.

Good stuff.  ::)

If there are 20 more in the 7th grade you must be hiding them.

I thought this would get the indians restless ;D

I guess Nederland would have neever thought PNG would run 19 years in row either and they did. So 10 is not out of reach. Like I said, enjoy this Friday if the paper does not lie. I am holding onto my prediction 10 years in a row start in 2010.

I guess you forget about CO wilson, they are loaded

I thought this would get the indians restless ;D

I guess Nederland would have neever thought PNG would run 19 years in row either and they did. So 10 is not out of reach. Like I said, enjoy this Friday if the paper does not lie. I am holding onto my prediction 10 years in a row start in 2010.

I guess you forget about CO wilson, they are loaded

I hear C.O. recruits better than Hooks.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder