3. Bridge City

4. Orangefield

5. Vidor

6. West Brook

7. LC-M

8. Hamshire-Fannett

9. Lumberton

10. WO-S

I didn't include any 19-4a teams, because I'm not real familiar with what y'all have coming back this year.  Let me hear your arguments for your teams, I'm sure some are worthy of being in the top 10.

Guest Orangeboy

I think a lot of people are really overlooking Orangefield. They have pretty much everything back, except their leftfielder. 2 D-1 signees. On a team that pushed BC to a 3rd game in the 3rd rnd of the playoffs last year. Plus the BC pitcher that beat them last year in gm 3 is no longer there. BC must replace their enitre infield minus Hicks/Robertson. Should be a great district race in 21-3A.

I think a lot of people are really overlooking Orangefield. They have pretty much everything back, except their leftfielder. 2 D-1 signees. On a team that pushed BC to a 3rd game in the 3rd rnd of the playoffs last year. Plus the BC pitcher that beat them last year in gm 3 is no longer there. BC must replace their enitre infield minus Hicks/Robertson. Should be a great district race in 21-3A.

Plus add in for OF Huckabay who was all-district last year!

Guest Orangeboy

Plus add in for OF Huckabay who was all-district last year!

If OF don't win 21-3A this year they never will. Loaded! Think Huckabay was his district MVP last year. So they Have 2 district MVP on the same team to go with Statum and the rest of the crew.

The 2010 Orangefield Bobcats:

2009 Record: 23-11, Regional Quarterfinalist

Jace Statum

Jacob Felts

Chase Angelle

Jonathan Deramus

Quinton Evans

Derrick Evans

Kyle Fontenot

Parker James

Josh Watson

Brock Whitson

Corey Huckabay

Plus I'm sure a few from last year's JV team that went 15-4, 7-1 and won the district

The 2010 Orangefield Bobcats:

2009 Record: 23-11, Regional Quarterfinalist

Jace Statum

Jacob Felts

Chase Angelle

Jonathan Deramus

Quinton Evans

Derrick Evans

Kyle Fontenot

Parker James

Josh Watson

Brock Whitson

Corey Huckabay

Plus I'm sure a few from last year's JV team that went 15-4, 7-1 and won the district

OF is loaded and will have a very good run this year, but they need to beat BC with Hicks on the mound to jump them in the polls IMO.

What position does Huckabay play?

• 5 weeks later...
All spots relative to no future football injuries and complete recovery from current injuries.

1.  Vidor
2.  PNG
3.  Nederland
4.  Orangefield
5.  Jasper
6.  Bridge City
7.  Westbrook
8.  LCM
9.  Hamshire Fannette
10. WOS
One game series vs. a three game series could change positions in some cases.

[quote name="bkatdog" post="691011" timestamp="1256946949"]
All spots relative to no future football injuries and complete recovery from current injuries.

[b]1.  Vidor[/b]
2.  PNG
3.  Nederland
4.  Orangefield
5.  Jasper
6.  Bridge City
7.  Westbrook
8.  LCM
9.  Hamshire Fannette
10. WOS
One game series vs. a three game series could change positions in some cases.
[/quote]

Who are Vidor's hitters this year besides Hester?  Hester is one of the top players in the district, but they need some young guys to step up at the plate.  Hagler and ??? . Pitch around Trae and you should be able to beat Vidor.

In one game;
1. Nederland w/Bellow
2. Bridge City w/Hicks
3. Orangefield w/Statum
4. PNG w/Benoit
5. West Brook w/Wilson
6. Vidor w/Hester
7. WOS w/Anderson
8. Jasper w/Sowell
9. LCM w/Waddell
10. HF w/Johnson

In a set of 3;
1. Nederland
2. Orangefield
3. Bridge City
4. PNG
5. West Brook
6. WOS
7. Jasper
8. Vidor
9. Silsbee
10. LCM

*I say Nederland is gonna be great, solid fundamentals and great pitching
*Orangefield is gonna be a solid 3a offense, as long as the defense holds together they'll be good.
*BC is extremely tough with Hicks, but they dont have much after him now with that guy going back to la. They usually have a couple guys that step up though, so i'd never count them out.
*PNG is solid, coach Stone always throws a solid group on the field, couple good starters and lots of potential from their younger players
*West Brook has talent, they'll be good, but its tough to compete at the 5a level in setx
*Vidor will have two good starters in Hagler and Hester, but they dont have much offense behind em
*I see WOS being solid this year. they had a decent team last year, but they're returning 7 starters, and are always tough with Anderson on the hill
*Jasper will have a good core as most of their pitching staff is returning
*LCM will be okay with Waddell on the mound, but after him its in the air
*Silsbee will return all but one player, solid young team
*HF lost a lot, but is returning two all-state players in Minaldi and Johnson. Theyre no statum and felts, but they'll help hf win some games

[quote name="baseballjunkie" post="692825" timestamp="1257036137"]
In one game;
1. Nederland w/Bellow
2. Bridge City w/Hicks
3. Orangefield w/Statum
4. PNG w/Benoit
5. West Brook w/Wilson
6. Vidor w/Hester
7. WOS w/Anderson
8. Jasper w/Sowell
9. LCM w/Waddell
10. HF w/Johnson

In a set of 3;
1. Nederland
2. Orangefield
3. Bridge City
4. PNG
5. West Brook
6. WOS
7. Jasper
8. Vidor
9. Silsbee
10. LCM

*I say Nederland is gonna be great, solid fundamentals and great pitching
*Orangefield is gonna be a solid 3a offense, as long as the defense holds together they'll be good.
*BC is extremely tough with Hicks, but they dont have much after him now with that guy going back to la. They usually have a couple guys that step up though, so i'd never count them out.
*PNG is solid, coach Stone always throws a solid group on the field, couple good starters and lots of potential from their younger players
*West Brook has talent, they'll be good, but its tough to compete at the 5a level in setx
*Vidor will have two good starters in Hagler and Hester, but they dont have much offense behind em
*I see WOS being solid this year. they had a decent team last year, but they're returning 7 starters, and are always tough with Anderson on the hill
*Jasper will have a good core as most of their pitching staff is returning
*LCM will be okay with Waddell on the mound, but after him its in the air
*Silsbee will return all but one player, solid young team
*HF lost a lot, but is returning two all-state players in Minaldi and Johnson. Theyre no statum and felts, but they'll help hf win some games

[/quote]

good synopsis

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder