Upset Speacial of the Week....LCM over PN-G?

TexAgNDN

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA HA  :D :D :D :D :D

Jordan Wilson thinks so, and has announced it on the OT Scoreboard Show

Not gonna happen...........What yall think?

Why are you starting stupid threads like this??? Lets give the other team more motivation than they already have. I have read some of the dumbest threads started lately by some of the PNG faithful. Actions are louder than words.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

This is going to be an interesting game for three reasons:

• Both teams have new coaches (and this will be the first of several district games of that kind for both teams).
  • Both teams are recovering from a terrible season and have improved greatly compared to last season's performance.
  • Both teams have had at least one tough win in preseason that has really pumped up the schools and their fan bases.

That being said, I say it's a tough game because both teams have a lot of talent, a lot of enthusiasm, and an experienced coaching staff, but PN-G by at least 7 points. The homefield advantage, our team's experience from playing both a tough 4-A team and an even tougher 5-A team, and the extensive, game-specific preparation routines our stellar new coaching staff puts our team through are going to be the deciding factors for this game. I know a lot of people are going to say that PN-G is underestimating LC-M, but trust me when I say that, while the fans very well may be, the coaching staff most definitely isn't and, as they have shown they are more than capable of doing, will have this team ready to play the much-improved '09 LC-M Bears at the Reservation on Friday night.

IMO, LCM is going to win a couple and one of them for sure will be a big upset, who is it gonna be?????? ::)

I dont see any game in 20-4A as being a BIG upset. This district is as loaded as anytime I can remember. IF LCM wins Friday night, yes it would be an upset; but there are a lot of fans that expect this to happen. Every Friday night will be electric and there will be a few "upsets". Some of you are "upset" that PNG hasnt been beaten already! ;)

• Both teams have new coaches (and this will be the first of several district games of that kind for both teams).
  • Both teams are recovering from a terrible season and have improved greatly compared to last season's performance.
  • Both teams have had at least one tough win in preseason that has really pumped up the schools and their fan bases.

That being said, I say it's a tough game because both teams have a lot of talent, a lot of enthusiasm, and an experienced coaching staff, but PN-G by at least 7 points. The homefield advantage, our team's experience from playing both a tough 4-A team and an even tougher 5-A team, and the extensive, game-specific preparation routines our stellar new coaching staff puts our team through are going to be the deciding factors for this game. I know a lot of people are going to say that PN-G is underestimating LC-M, but trust me when I say that, while the fans very well may be, the coaching staff most definitely isn't and, as they have shown they are more than capable of doing, will have this team ready to play the much-improved '09 LC-M Bears at the Reservation on Friday night.

What tough 5A team did you guys play?

The word is out, LCM will not sneak up on anyone.

Was the PNG victory over Barbers Hill more impressive than LCM's over Cleveland? How would cleveland and Barbers Hill match up?

Barbers Hill scrimmaged Cleveland.  Cleveland scored 6 touchdowns, barbers hill 0.  Cleveland was previously on a 19 game winning streak before they played the Bears.  Im not one for predictions, but at the very least PNG has to respect what the Bears did Friday night on Clevelands homecoming. Cleveland has some D-1 studs playing for them this year #88,#26,#58.  LCM may not have those type of athletes, but they beleive they can beat anyone and are learning how to win at a  steady clip.

Was the PNG victory over Barbers Hill more impressive than LCM's over Cleveland? How would cleveland and Barbers Hill match up?

Barbers Hill scrimmaged Cleveland.  Cleveland scored 6 touchdowns, barbers hill 0.  Cleveland was previously on a 19 game winning streak before they played the Bears.  Im not one for predictions, but at the very least PNG has to respect what the Bears did Friday night on Clevelands homecoming. Cleveland has some D-1 studs playing for them this year #88,#26,#58.  LCM may not have those type of athletes, but they beleive they can beat anyone and are learning how to win at a  steady clip.

Interesting.

Interesting.

If Cleveland was on a 19 game win streak they'd have won state last year as well as the year before... ???

What tough 5A team did you guys play?

Sorry. I had a brain fart and thought Texas City was a 5A school for a moment.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder