Lumberton vs. Hamshire Fannett Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! Well just a little history rewind for ya....last year's game played at HF, BTW the place was way to small I had to sit on the home side...Lumberton was pretty rusty when I seen them last year having plenty of turnovers and HF moved the ball unexpectedly on the Ltown D. It will be a test not to have a few errors trying to get things in rythm, but Lumberton should take this one.

the bigger question is why is Lumberton playing HF?  this game should be no contest.

I'm kind of with you on this Razor, maybe the coach agreed on at least a two year run. As far as a blow out, I'm starting to believe that Coach Creduer won't let the team run up points on opponents, there are games I've seen over the last couple of years where L-Town should've and could've easily broke the 50 point mark but instead the coach puts in the 3rd and 4th string guys and gets them experience. Great thing for the guys who don't start though especially when crunch time comes around. L-Town 35 H-F under 14.

Why is this being played still? I would think after Lumbertons first good year (2007) they'd want no part of HF. A two year agreement would explain for last year but this is year 3? Did they even play in 2007?

Lumberton by 21 because their coach is feeling friendly that night.

Why is this being played still? I would think after Lumbertons first good year (2007) they'd want no part of HF. A two year agreement would explain for last year but this is year 3? Did they even play in 2007?

Lumberton by 21 because their coach is feeling friendly that night.

If I'm not mistaken, Lumberton played New Caney in 2007 in the place of H-F.

Lumberton played New Caney Bridge City and Cleveland in 2007, and play Hamshire Fannet and Barbers Hill now. Predistrict games go in 2 year contracts.. this is the second year.

I don't think L-Town would want any of Cleveland this year.

the bigger question is why is Lumberton playing HF?  this game should be no contest.

No lie L Town....Beef it up a little....If you are truly out of the cellar and I think you are, then non district blowouts mean nothing....

I agree, it will help them get the respect they deserve and want.

Lumberton played New Caney Bridge City and Cleveland in 2007, and play Hamshire Fannet and Barbers Hill now. Predistrict games go in 2 year contracts.. this is the second year.

I don't think png would want any of 20-4a this year. I wish we could get a multi million dollar field we couldn't win in.

Don't forget, they play Silsbee too.

But I guess you would want to forget that eventual loss. ;) ;D

I don't think png would want any of 20-4a this year. I wish we could get a multi million dollar field we couldn't win in.

??? We're in 20 4A, we will get some whether we want some or not. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder