Lumberton vs. Hamshire Fannett Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please all of Lumberton and all of 20-4A Petition the UIL w'thousands of letters begging them to put Dayton back in 20-4A. Please

It' funny you say that cause from what i've heard they petitioned to get out of the hardest 4A district in the state!

Lumberton does need to beef up their schedule and play some 5A schools in the preseason

Please tell me you don't honestly believe 20-4a is the toughest district in the state.

Please all of Lumberton and all of 20-4A Petition the UIL w'thousands of letters begging them to put Dayton back in 20-4A. Please

It' funny you say that cause from what i've heard they petitioned to get out of the hardest 4A district in the state!

Lumberton does need to beef up their schedule and play some 5A schools in the preseason

Check your hearing "Da Conducta"---the petition did NOT include football. We do not mind traveling to BFE for four games a year but travel for all the other sports was the issue---about 300,000 dollars of an issue.

Lumberton by a bunch...

I've heard there are major problems in HF and they no longer have enough for a JV!!  Man, that can't be.   Can anyone verify??

that coupled with the fact that we have no school and community spirit anymore.

they are only playing with a varsity and freshman teams now

Man yall need to stand behind your kids in all athletics, and as a community STICK together, find a way to get pumped up

Guest currahee

Lumberton should definitely win this one, but after all the trash talking I saw about the Lumberton/Dayton "Game" It would be a great night for some crow if HF could pull it off. I'll be cheerin for ya horns!

really? all we heard was how hard dayton plays in scrimmages! hmmm, not sure about that comment?????

Really hate to hear that about HF...hasn't been too many years ago they were always "salty".  Had lots of team and school spirit.  Too bad, hope they can get it turned around.

I hear you. I talked with my Brother in law last night after Lumberton's Freshman took it to our Freshman

to the tune of 30 to 12. He told me that the kids have a serious lack of discipline and the coaches are letting them

get away with it. He also told me that the HF Coaches appeared to be overwhelmed with confusion as to what plays to call. I was really surprised to hear this about this group of young men as they were our hope for the future.

This Class of Freshmen @ HF was the one team that could actually play with the likes of WOS and Silsbee. Of course we are talking about JR High ball, however I was really hoping it would carry over to High School. I hope everything starts getting better for HF and it starts with having a good attitude. 

Lumberton should definitely win this one, but after all the trash talking I saw about the Lumberton/Dayton "Game" It would be a great night for some crow if HF could pull it off. I'll be cheerin for ya horns!

really? all we heard was how hard dayton plays in scrimmages! hmmm, not sure about that comment?????

Read a few more posts then, it's not like its sealed from public record.

Guest currahee

Read a few more posts then, it's not like its sealed from public record.

wow!...... impressive very impressive!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476