1. 1. who wins this game

• HD
    • HARDIN

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball25

BLOW OUT, Hardin by 3 tds easy, Hunter davis is back from ACL tear and his bigger and stronger and you got villemez at RB. I say 42-21

H-D will have a tough time stopping hardin's offense. I went to the Hardin-vs-buna game last year and villamez couldn't be stopped, and myles Taylor looked pretty impressive. I know they stopped them last year but after losing so many seniors I think they are gonna have a hard time stopping them and scoring on them being the first game of the season. I'm pulling for my cats but it's gonna be a tough one with it being the first game in the new hornet stadium, on top of all that

I would love to see the Hornets get a winning streak going against the Bobcats.  I know over the last 20+ years Hardin hasn't won too many and I doubt there has been two in a row.  So, with that being said, come on Hornets and start ruling the neighborhood!!  Hardin by as many as possible!!!

I see it being a close rivalry game just like last year. I also see H-D pulling the upset again and barely beating the bigger school Hardin. Keith Gilmore is a beast and the Dempsey kid is a monster, they will lead the way. Also I wish Hardin's stud QB was still a Bobcat, he is a great player.

H-D 21

Hardin 20

BLOW OUT, Hardin by 3 tds easy, Hunter davis is back from ACL tear and his bigger and stronger and you got villemez at RB. I say 42-21

Wishful thinking. Yall said that last year with the mighty Stelly and Villamez. H-D came out on top. H-D will do the same this year. We put beasts on the field year in year out. Remember all them hats we put on you last year !!! Gonna get beat again by a 1A team a few miles down the road. OWNED !!!

Wishful thinking. Yall said that last year with the mighty Stelly and Villamez. H-D came out on top. H-D will do the same this year. We put beasts on the field year in year out. Remember all them hats we put on you last year !!! Gonna get beat again by a 1A team a few miles down the road. OWNED !!!

I bet this guy relaxes by working in his flower garden. ;D  Just messing with you 55.

This 1a school has earned it's right to talk when it comes to Hardin! That being said I just want a hard fought game by both teams and let the best team win! If Hardin wins I won't her the end of it from my fiancé, even though she didn't wanna hear it from me last year when h-d won...lol. After everything Hardin has gone through over the summer by losing a teammate and another student being badly injured, and the opening of their new field, I hope they have a great season! Go 9-1 in the regular season with that one loss coming from H-D! Good luck to both teams

ALOT OF SMACK TALK FROM A  1A SCHOOL . THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL BEAT HARDIN  ;) ;)

We heard that crap last year. Guess who won !!! H-D WON !!! This ole 1A small school has a tradition of beating bigger schools. Last year all we heard on here was how Stelly and Villamez was gonna kill H-D. Aaron Cook rushed for more yards than Stelly and Villamez combined. Also that Bobcat defense was hitting Hardin in the mouth all night. H-D has always shut down Hardin's stars like Andre Fairley,John Ballew,Pat Reescano,Peanut Reescano, John Stelly and Mitch Villamez.

i have no problem with our losses to anahuac and kountze last year the better team won, on that night  but the one to H-D well lets just say that in my book if theres a knock on coach Haynes it's that he puts to little emphasis on the preseason games especially the the ones against cross-town rivals  the bobcats won and thats great, congrats. but if you were there like i was, you seen the Hornets  doing things like punting on third down and trying different plays in crunch time.    like i said yall won thats great, it was a close game.  but i feel that if we were just out for the W last year we would have pulled it out.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder