Sarah Palin (continued)

Guest DickVitale

Is this your post Bear?

But no, you guys on the left just cannot admit that anyone on the right could have some intellect and you end up looking the fool.  Keep it up.   Wink

Or this?

It would take 200 miracles for you to gain any credibility with the conservatives on here.  You are the least objective person on here.  So biased and blind.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this your post Bear?

But no, you guys on the left just cannot admit that anyone on the right could have some intellect and you end up looking the fool.  Keep it up.   Wink

Or this?

It would take 200 miracles for you to gain any credibility with the conservatives on here.  You are the least objective person on here.  So biased and blind.

Again, I ask you to show where I called the name?  I can pinpoint many where those on your side have called names.

Is this your post Bear?

Or this?

Again, I ask you to show where I called the name?  I can pinpoint many where those on your side have called names.

Your side?  Your hero Bandkid even says I'm a moderate.  Who else is on "my side" other than Maybe Bullets?    I need to start a new thread.  Who are the moderates?

Is this your post Bear?

Or this?

Your side?   Your hero Bandkid even says I'm a moderate.   Who else is on "my side" other than Maybe Bullets?    I need to start a new thread.  Who are the moderates?

My hero?  And you know that how?  LOL its impossible sometimes.....  

Hey westend, its called "selective amnesia"....Thats what bearbryant suffers from....

And what is your affliction?  

My affliction is deemed G-14 classified, but I will tell you anyway....its called....STICKIT2DAMAN-ITIS....Very contagious!! 8)

Daman must be a bad guy.  8)

i'm not arrogant.  i'm just having a good time.  i just figured since we were listing "dumb quotes", or "misspeaks", or whatever you want to label them, i'd put a few of palin's on here to counter biden's.  

Well we were putting a few, a very few of Bidens to counter Palins.  

Ok Lord knows I've misspoke and I've also sat dumbfounded with a brainfart at times. 

i'm not arrogant.  i'm just having a good time.  i just figured since we were listing "dumb quotes", or "misspeaks", or whatever you want to label them, i'd put a few of palin's on here to counter biden's.  

Ok Lord knows I've misspoke and I've also sat dumbfounded with a brainfart at times. 

i know i have as well.  it generally happens when i don't know a lot about the subject i'm talking about...  i will say this: it seems that the quotes being brought up by biden mostly hinge on insensitivity.  most of palin's hinge on ignorance (not stupidity).  i can live with insensitive politicians, especially if they're likely just making a bad joke.  an ignorant politician is a different matter, and i'm glad that we don't have a vice president who's having to learn the basics as she helps run the country. 

i know i have as well.  it generally happens when i don't know a lot about the subject i'm talking about...  i will say this: it seems that the quotes being brought up by biden mostly hinge on insensitivity.  most of palin's hinge on ignorance (not stupidity).  i can live with insensitive politicians, especially if they're likely just making a bad joke.  an ignorant politician is a different matter, and i'm glad that we don't have a vice president who's having to learn the basics as she helps run the country

Really, you came awful close to having Hillary.

i know i have as well.  it generally happens when i don't know a lot about the subject i'm talking about...  i will say this: it seems that the quotes being brought up by biden mostly hinge on insensitivity.  most of palin's hinge on ignorance (not stupidity).  i can live with insensitive politicians, especially if they're likely just making a bad joke.  an ignorant politician is a different matter, and i'm glad that we don't have a vice president who's having to learn the basics as she helps run the country

Really, you came awful close to having Hillary.

i can honestly say i would've voted McCain and not thought twice about it. 

Racist because Obama doesn't know how many states we have? Then he coincidently gives the number of Islamic states in the OIC......

Probably just a gaffe. Who knows where the number 57 came from.. that just happened to match the number of the OIC. But racist?

If Bush or Palin would have said that there were 57 states, the left/liberal/Democrats would still be talking about it.

Something like you are doing now?

Nope. I never called him a racist and I didn't bring up the topic or the states. I simply responded to a post that was already tossed out there.

Sorry, but B.O. is definitely smarter/intelligent  than Palin.

Maybe he is or maybe he isn't. He is almost certainly more educated if that matters.

Here are some questions.

Does intelligence make a person right in political decisions? If a test is given and it is discovered that I have a higher IQ than others on this board, does that invalidate their political arguments?

Should the presidency be determined by IQ if it really matters? If so, let's just give a test and pick the smartest man/woman.

Does education really matter? My brother has 4 college degrees, 2 bachelors and 2 masters. He is working on his 3rd masters. I would venture to guess that he is way more educated and probably has a lot higher IQ than Palin, Obama, McCain or Biden. I wonder if my brother should be the next President of the United States.

Do you actually realize how easier it is to get a Masters than a B.A.? Do you really know how hard it is to finish just first year of law school? I don't think you have a clue.

Evidently you don't have a masters degree

Evidently, you don't have a law degree!!

DV, Dove, SFA, and any of the other who have brought up racism.

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.

Joe Biden

About US presidential candidate Barack Obama, January 2007. He later apologised for these remarks, saying: "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama".

This is the hidden content, please

"The first main stream African-American who is articulate and bright....."  Gee, and I always thought Fredrick Douglas (one of many) filled that description.

DV, Dove, SFA, and any of the other who have brought up racism.

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.

Joe Biden

About US presidential candidate Barack Obama, January 2007. He later apologised for these remarks, saying: "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama".

This is the hidden content, please

"The first main stream African-American who is articulate and bright....."  Gee, and I always thought Fredrick Douglas (one of many) filled that description.

I did too but I guess our Veep didn't think so.

Sorry, but B.O. is definitely smarter/intelligent  than Palin.

Maybe he is or maybe he isn't. He is almost certainly more educated if that matters.

Here are some questions.

Does intelligence make a person right in political decisions? If a test is given and it is discovered that I have a higher IQ than others on this board, does that invalidate their political arguments?

Should the presidency be determined by IQ if it really matters? If so, let's just give a test and pick the smartest man/woman.

Does education really matter? My brother has 4 college degrees, 2 bachelors and 2 masters. He is working on his 3rd masters. I would venture to guess that he is way more educated and probably has a lot higher IQ than Palin, Obama, McCain or Biden. I wonder if my brother should be the next President of the United States.

Do you actually realize how easier it is to get a Masters than a B.A.? Do you really know how hard it is to finish just first year of law school? I don't think you have a clue.

Evidently you don't have a masters degree

Evidently, you don't have a law degree!!

U sure about that?

The first main stream African-American who is articulate and bright....."  Gee, and I always thought Fredrick Douglas (one of many) filled that description.

I notice that when you quoted the statement and compared BO to Frederick Douglass, you left off the part about "a nice-looking guy".

The first main stream African-American who is articulate and bright....."  Gee, and I always thought Fredrick Douglas (one of many) filled that description.

I notice that when you quoted the statement and compared BO to Frederick Douglass, you left off the part about "a nice-looking guy".

he was "distinguished"...  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder