Sarah Palin (continued)

Guest DickVitale

Wow...I wish someone would have told me that President Obama was "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man."  And here I've been in the dark all of this time.  :o    (No, I am not trying to make this racial!) 8)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you stang, I was thinking the EXACT same thing...Like there were no OTHER prominent good looking articulate, Blacks (because I HATE the term African American) that have ever done anything great.... ::)...SE Texas.... ::) ::)

HAHAHA.........Dick that was from your Presidents right hand man Joe Bidden.......last I checked, he is not from SE TEXAS!

Guest tigersvoice

Wow...I wish someone would have told me that President Obama was "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man."  And here I've been in the dark all of this time.   :o    (No, I am not trying to make this racial!) 8)

That's pretty much how Joe Biden described President Obama the first time that he commented on the man (early in the presidential race) and see what it got him.  But, there again, see what the President got in Joe Biden!

Thank you stang, I was thinking the EXACT same thing...Like there were no OTHER prominent good looking articulate, Blacks (because I HATE the term African American) that have ever done anything great.... ::)...SE Texas.... ::) ::)

Those were the words of our Vice President.    Houstonians ::) ::)

Wow...I wish someone would have told me that President Obama was "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man."  And here I've been in the dark all of this time.   :o    (No, I am not trying to make this racial!) 8)

Evidently you didn't know that our Vice President is the owner of those fine words of wisdom.   8)

You and Dick just showed how much you keep in touch with reality.  So ready to hit the racism button and didn't know that it was your own VP that described B.O. ::) ::) ::)

LOL :o :o :o :o :o :o

Wow...I wish someone would have told me that President Obama was "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man."  And here I've been in the dark all of this time.   :o    (No, I am not trying to make this racial!) 8)

Biden tried to tell you, maybe you weren't listening.  ;)

This is the hidden content, please

It's interesting that some try to make a big deal out of it and the guy who might have been insulted, obviously thought nothing of it.      ???

And how do you know that?  Why would he say anything about it, I mean it would only make Biden look bad. It was smart to just let it go, who knows what was said behind closed doors, I doubt you do.

It's interesting that some try to make a big deal out of it and the guy who might have been insulted, obviously thought nothing of it.       ???

It appears it got at least 2 peoples attention.  Also, one would hope  that the vice-president is not a racist, but a statement like that makes one wonder......don't ya think?

Biden tried to tell you, maybe you weren't listening.  ;)

This is the hidden content, please

It's interesting that some try to make a big deal out of it and the guy who might have been insulted, obviously thought nothing of it.       ???

And how do you know that?  Why would he say anything about it, I mean it would only make Biden look bad. It was smart to just let it go, who knows what was said behind closed doors, I doubt you do.

I "doubt" anybody on here really knows what happens about anything that goes on in Washington.  I "doubt" you know much of anything about me.  My opinion, based on the current relationship between the two(as far as I can tell from down here in Southeast Texas) is that it didn't bother Obama.  Is that better?      ::)

Apparently someone thought it offensive because he apologized.

You don't know how he felt about it, he can't correct Biden, he picked him as VP, that would make him look bad in the process.

What do you think about this quote?  Is this not a big deal either?

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking." --Joe Biden

And I was referring to the fact that you SE Texans thought that was something worthy of calling attention to...It really was no big deal, and Obama obviously thought the same .....SE Texans  ::)

No, you didn't even know that Biden said it.... Don't try to clean it up now...... Houstonians  ::)

And I was referring to the fact that you SE Texans thought that was something worthy of calling attention to...It really was no big deal, and Obama obviously thought the same .....SE Texans  ::)

I could have sworn you said this:

I could have sworn you said this:

They got caught and just can't stand it.  I love it. 

When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, "look, here's what happened." --Joe Biden

In interview with CBS News, September 2008. However, Roosevelt wasn't president in 1929 and televisions were still experimental.

Yet Palin is the 'dumb' one.  ::)

Since we're bring up stupid quotes, here are a few from Palin:

Which newspapers does Palin use to help form her world views?

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years."

When Courig asked Palin which Supreme Court rulings she disagreed with other than Roe v. Wade:

"Well, let's see. There's -- of course -- in the great history of America rulings there have been rulings."

When she was a mayor, and a councilman objected to the $50K she spent renovating the mayor's office without the council's consent:

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.''

On Afghanistan:

"They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan."

After originally supporting the "Bridge To Nowhere":

"I told the Congress,'Thanks, but no thanks,' on that Bridge to Nowhere."

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview

"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009

"[T]hey're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom." --Sarah Palin, getting the vice president's constitutional role wrong after being asked by a third grader what the vice president does, interview with NBC affiliate KUSA in Colorado, Oct. 21, 2008

Go get em Bullets.   You will have them calling names in a couple more posts.  Oh wait, looks like Bear already started

Show where I called a name. Go get em?  LOL  Are you like the little sister who tells bubby to beat up the big bullies?

You people just can't admit that its easy to flub things up.  Its "mis-speaking" when someone you like does it but when its on the other side  you call them dumb.  I said that was arrogant and it is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami