UT/Arizona St Game Thread HORNS WIN 10-6!!!

Does anybody know of a radio station or other broadcast I can use for sound and mute these damn ESPN commentators? They're more interested in having conversations about baseball in general, movies, etc. The actual game is just an afterthought. And if I hear one more reference to the pro game, I'm gonna lose it. The first 2000 references weren't too bad, but the last 3500 have been unbearable. I have XM, so if it's on that let me know what channel. I would prefer a local station with lower paid commentators (the lower the pay, the better the commentator IMO).

Guest tigersvoice

Does anybody know of a radio station or other broadcast I can use for sound and mute these dang ESPN commentators? They're more interested in having conversations about baseball in general, movies, etc. The actual game is just an afterthought. And if I hear one more reference to the pro game, I'm gonna lose it. The first 2000 references weren't too bad, but the last 3500 have been unbearable. I have XM, so if it's on that let me know what channel. I would prefer a local station with lower paid commentators (the lower the pay, the better the commentator IMO).

Then you should absolutely be in love with the SETXSports commentators. 8)

Does anybody know of a radio station or other broadcast I can use for sound and mute these dang ESPN commentators? They're more interested in having conversations about baseball in general, movies, etc. The actual game is just an afterthought. And if I hear one more reference to the pro game, I'm gonna lose it. The first 2000 references weren't too bad, but the last 3500 have been unbearable. I have XM, so if it's on that let me know what channel. I would prefer a local station with lower paid commentators (the lower the pay, the better the commentator IMO).

I use my mute button all the time.

Texas had 15 hits (14 bunts ::))

Both starting pitchers were yanked earlier than they had been all year, one (Ruffin) the earliest of his career. Ah, the pressures of the CWS. Then Texas throws a freshman (Jungman) in there and he kills ASU. Texas used two pitchers while ASU used five. It was just luck. I can't believe the #1 seed won that game.  ::)

Hook 'Em !!

Guest JoesBros

For the record as an LSU fan I never talked crap on TU's hitting abilities Im actually for the first time in my life pulling for them to keep winning so the real trash talk can start up next week  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder