Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there and I would say at least 12,000 maybe 14,000. I know you could not find a seat anywhere.

Unless you you experience MCM by going to the game, there will be doubters.  I would say close to 14,000 people being there.  The electricity in the air that night is UNREAL!  "Friday Night Lights" should have been based on MCM in my book!

I was there and I would say at least 12,000 maybe 14,000. I know you could not find a seat anywhere.

Unless you you experience MCM by going to the game, there will be doubters.  I would say close to 14,000 people being there.  The electricity in the air that night is UNREAL!  "Friday Night Lights" should have been based on MCM in my book!

Other rivalries may draw bigger crowds to bigger venues but IMHO--->  There Ain't Nuttin Like MCM  ;)

I agree!! That's what I told Craig. With any luck he will find out next year. Can you imagine MCM Neumann vs. Stump at the new Reservation? Does that need any more hype?

Ok, I have to give you that one, Ex Ceauxch.......the "elecricity" that night would be OVERPOWERING!  And, since it will be at the NEW "Reservation", get ready!  Man, I can't wait til next year.....WHOEVER the board decides will be our HC/AD.....its gonna be excitin!!!!

I-N-D-I-A-N-S, Scalp 'em, NDNs, Scalp 'em!!!!

:o(sorry, got carried away a little, there!)

I was going to agree with you ...But we are playing at the reservation this year... So that would be the visitors side with empty seats after half!!!!!!! ;D ;D

I knew where the game was being played!  Maybe Big Ned will let you little Indians hang in there until the 4th quarter this year.  I felt sorry for you guys last year when ya'll were leaving the stadium in the 3rd quarter.

I was going to agree with you ...But we are playing at the reservation this year... So that would be the visitors side with empty seats after half!!!!!!! ;D ;D

I knew where the game was being played!  Maybe Big Ned will let you little Indians hang in there until the 4th quarter this year.  I felt sorry for you guys last year when ya'll were leaving the stadium in the 3rd quarter.

If Garrett gets hired, Ned will be leaving in the 3rd quarter!

IF PNG gets Stump, I don't believe there will be one empty seat in the new stadium until the last second tics off the clock.

Yankee, you got that right!  Heck, there will probably be folks hangin round until midnight, talkin bout the game! BTW....the new scoreboard at PNG is AWESOME !  And, thats not even a good adjective to describe it!

PNG......."Simply the Best!"

IF PNG gets Stump, I don't believe there will be one empty seat in the new stadium until the last second tics off the clock.

Does that mean if PNG Doesnt get Stump then no one will show up to the games?  I feel sorry for whoever your coach is going to be.  He is not going to be given a "Fair" chance because of you guys that have this man-festation for Stump.  I am all for you guys getting excited about a particular coach, but he hasnt even applied.  If this was who the board really wanted, then why have coaches apply at all.  At least let Stump turn the Job down and then have applicants apply.  Instead you have Coaches apply and have them travel for interviews, but you want to hire someone that didnt apply?  It doesnt make sense to me, but then again I never understood the obsession PNG has with itself anyway.

Does that mean if PNG Doesnt get Stump then no one will show up to the games?  I feel sorry for whoever your coach is going to be.  He is not going to be given a "Fair" chance because of you guys that have this man-festation for Stump.  I am all for you guys getting excited about a particular coach, but he hasnt even applied.  If this was who the board really wanted, then why have coaches apply at all.  At least let Stump turn the Job down and then have applicants apply.  Instead you have Coaches apply and have them travel for interviews, but you want to hire someone that didnt apply?  It doesnt make sense to me, but then again I never understood the obsession PNG has with itself anyway.

Stump isn't even in the equation.  It's Garrett's or Faircloth's.

First of all, only a couple of people on here are getting THAT excited about Stump as you say.  Each of the applicants come with thier on credentials that should be given a 'fair' shot at the job.  Could be Garrett, Faircloth, Danaher, who knows.....BUT one thing for sure.....THE STANDS WILL BE PACKED WITH THE FAITHFUL THAT BLEED PURPLE AND WHITE....THAT....YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!

PNG...."SIMPLY.....THE BEST!"

Stump isn't even in the equation.  It's Garrett's or Faircloth's.

Things aren't always as they appear to be nor are they always what they appear not to be....

Regarding the big picture of MCM,  it doesn't really matter who the new coach will be...the house will be packed...the excitement will be electrifying and the game will be one to remember....

First of all, only a couple of people on here are getting THAT excited about Stump as you say.  Each of the applicants come with thier on credentials that should be given a 'fair' shot at the job.  Could be Garrett, Faircloth, Danaher, who knows.....BUT one thing for sure.....THE STANDS WILL BE PACKED WITH THE FAITHFUL THAT BLEED PURPLE AND WHITE....THAT....YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!

PNG...."SIMPLY.....THE BEST !"

To watch Football or Boxing in the Stands?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder