Hey Indian fans...for what its worth..re: CRAIG STUMP STAYING AT WB!!

PNG1992

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Neumann.

if stump made the move, wouldn't face each other unless non-district. :P

If Stump made the move they'd play in the big one each year! You sure your paying attention here? ;D

if stump made the move, the highest paid coach in beaumont want be coach woodard.

i'm just messing with you guys, it's like the national enquirer lately on these thread.

I would say Neumann.

If Stump made the move they'd play in the big one each year! You sure your paying attention here? ;D

if stump made the move, the highest paid coach in beaumont won't be coach woodard.

i'm just messing with you guys, it's like the national enquirer lately on these thread.

if stump made the move who do you think would be in line for the WB job?

Since we are in National Enquirer mode, how about, uh, you!

I would say Neumann.

if stump made the move, the highest paid coach in beaumont won't be coach woodard.

I would say Neumann.

i hear you smitty, let's first have coach stump with an application.

Who says he hasn't slipped one in?  Think about it.

I would say Neumann.

i hear you smitty, let's first have coach stump with an application.

All kidding aside.  Just a question for any legal eagles that peruse this forum.  If PNG were to get Stump or anyone else not on the "list", does that create any legal implications for the district?  Would any of those listed candidates have a case particularly since their names were released (possibly for nothing?)  Just curious.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

All kidding aside.  Just a question for any legal eagles that peruse this forum.  If PNG were to get Stump or anyone else not on the "list", does that create any legal implications for the district?  Would any of those listed candidates have a case particularly since their names were released (possibly for nothing?)  Just curious.

I was wondering the same thing - especially with the ones that did not get an interview...and then we hire someone that is not on the list?  That doesn't look good to me.  Nothing against Craig, just wondering about the legal stand point since we do not need anymore drama.

strong rumors are circulating that PNGISD wants Stump, its obvious and its not slowing down. The latest info Ive been hearing is the two parties have spoken and if the money is right it could happen. The rumored number is 95 -100,000/per. IF this is not a just a rumor but a fact I have a hard time believing the district would not up the coaches salary 2-3K per year to get their guy. Heck some Indian fans on the streets would come up with that small of a difference if thats all it took. If both parties are interested then make it happen.

Again, these are just rumors but it wouldnt hurt for interested parties to contact the superintendent, Dr. Randall, and let her know. Her email is also easily obtainable if anyone wants to let her know how they feel about this situation.

Scalp'em Indians.

I wonder if people on the street would spend $2-3K to get the best AP Microeconomics teacher in the state????

Sure, the same day the economics dept. brings the income the football program does, no problem.  ;)

Never understood what makes a football coach worth so much more in education than a teacher........I guess now I do.   :-[ Actually if one was to really look at the numbers one would find football does not make that much money in the big picture.

When is the last time 14,000 packed a stadium to watch a microeconomics test? 

When is the last time the AP microeconomics department spent 2 Million dollars to to renovate the classroom?

I was wondering the same thing - especially with the ones that did not get an interview...and then we hire someone that is not on the list?  That doesn't look good to me.  Nothing against Craig, just wondering about the legal stand point since we do not need anymore drama.

Nothing illegal about it.

I know David and Jimmy Dan. I work at the CRU. On the console next to our buddy SFA85.

You got your hands full with 85. Keep him in line and tell him not to be a stranger here on the site, we don't see enough of him. I would like to see him in the basketball forum, not just football.

Now back to the coaching issue. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder