PNG coaching search update

PNG1992

Take this for what its worth but a little birdie told me that the rumored 13 applicants is FALSE.

I was told there were around 45-50 applicants around 75% had their masters and the rest did not but applied anyway. No names yet but look for some to be leaked probably by the end of the week if not sooner. Guess we'll eventually find out if these numbers are true.

More info when we find out.

**They announced at the school board meeting tonight there are 35 applicants that will be screened the week. They had 5 request to release the names and the Sup was discussing with the board if they had to release the names. They're also consulting with attorneys to see if they are required to do so.**

More when we find out.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't people in this world today tend to ther own business.  We are dealing with peoples lively hoods when it comes to these applicants.  Just be patient and let them release the finalists and then the other 40 guys won't have to explain to their kids and their parents that they tried to leave them.

JMO

That's one way of looking at it, I guess.  LOL!

They have a board meeting tonight. They are not wanting to release names, so a Freedom Of Information act was filed but they have up to 10 days to release them.

Of course they didn't want to release names.  They are PNG Proud! 

Why can't people in this world today tend to ther own business.  We are dealing with peoples lively hoods when it comes to these applicants.  Just be patient and let them release the finalists and then the other 40 guys won't have to explain to their kids and their parents that they tried to leave them.

JMO

I agree. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476