• Arp

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

Everyone has their own opinion and ur entitled to yours. lol

u seen either team play?

yea kev everone has their opinion!!!  Mine is just better than yours!

I am asking my friends on SDC to take a minute out of their day and say a prayer for this young lady from Daingerfield. Her name is Amanda Bailey and she was shot twice last night. Once in the back of her head and once in her back. Her daughter plays on my softball team and they are very dear to my heart...

She was taken to the hospital last night around 9 pm after suffering gun shot wounds to the head and back. She is a single mom that has two children ages 6 and 9. The doctors removed the bullet from her head and in doing so were forced to remove a small portion of her brain that controls her motor skills. As of this morning, she is still in ICU and is listed in "very" critical condition. I will hopefully be able to update some progress on her condition in the near future. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers on behalf of Amanda and her two young children. She is a very strong willed young lady and we are hoping and praying that she will be able to pull through this.

(**I had read this on another forum and felt compelled to bring it over into ours. Maybe with our prayers we can help.**)

Arp will put up a good game but not enough pass defense to keep up with k-ville. The team to watch in this bracket is Rice Cons.  They have a running back that is very outstanding. I think K-ville will take them to but should be a good game.

Go Cats, Go Mustangs, Go Eagles.

I am asking my friends on SDC to take a minute out of their day and say a prayer for this young lady from Daingerfield. Her name is Amanda Bailey and she was shot twice last night. Once in the back of her head and once in her back. Her daughter plays on my softball team and they are very dear to my heart...

She was taken to the hospital last night around 9 pm after suffering gun shot wounds to the head and back. She is a single mom that has two children ages 6 and 9. The doctors removed the bullet from her head and in doing so were forced to remove a small portion of her brain that controls her motor skills. As of this morning, she is still in ICU and is listed in "very" critical condition. I will hopefully be able to update some progress on her condition in the near future. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers on behalf of Amanda and her two young children. She is a very strong willed young lady and we are hoping and praying that she will be able to pull through this.

(**I had read this on another forum and felt compelled to bring it over into ours. Maybe with our prayers we can help.**)

Oh my god. How terrible!! my heart and prayers go out to her and her family.

Prayers from Fort Worth......I'll post this on the DFW and Stephenville site to get more prayers out

Guest rykerx144

ill translate

Take their game and show them how to play wildcat football

Dont let up!  They look at Kirbyville and think they (arp) beat other

teams worse then Kirbyville beat other teams!  But they (arp) dont know that we

was usually beating people so bad that we played the younger kids (and even

thought about dressing the cheerleaders up and putting them in)  so that we didnt

run the score up and thats why their score was higher than ours against the same teams.

Haha even my mom is talking smack on smoaky.com lol. I'm soooo sad, because I can't go. Dumb work :(  but good luck to the cats. It seems every year we can't make it past this round, but I believe that this is our year:) WHEN we make it to the state game, ill bring my sorority sisters to come support the cats!!    Go Cats! Ps, make the games on saturdays so I can go!

Guest rykerx144

Haha even my mom is talking smack on smoaky.com lol. I'm soooo sad, because I can't go. Dumb work :(   but good luck to the cats. It seems every year we can't make it past this round, but I believe that this is our year:) WHEN we make it to the state game, ill bring my sorority sisters to come support the cats!!    Go Cats! Ps, make the games on saturdays so I can go!

when I saw that name i figured it was either you or your mother!

WOW, it is finally here!!!  Game Day...  I am sooooo excited !!!  ready to get on the road.  Let's give it all we've got to suppot the Cats and let um hear you..  LETS GO WILDCATS AND LETS STOMP THE TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILDCATS ARE # 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder