• Kville
    • Arp

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bout time we get some arp ppl on here dad gum welcome kev

just for the record i from daingerfield, not arp

Well you may not be from Arp..but you support them so you might as well be..LOL j/k Have you checked out any other threads on here yet? Like any of the Newton threads..that is who you will be possibly playing IF you can beat New Waverly ;):o ;D

The Kirbyville Kirbys are about the weakest 10-0 team i have ever seen.  A power Ranking of 2.3 (thats low)  Arp rolls over kville and introduces yall to smash mouth football.  Be lucky DFIELD didnt have to play yall or KVILLE would really be humiliated.

Arp 24

Kirby's 3

smash mouth football?  i watched the arp vs. westwood film too and the only thing that got smashed was my notion that this would be a close game.  i'm replacing my 30-20 prediction with 36-13.  btw i know dfield has an outstanding team, and if we had to face them it would be a very tough game.  i'm pulling for newton, but they will have their hands full with dfield if the matchup pans out.

The Kirbyville Kirbys are about the weakest 10-0 team i have ever seen.  A power Ranking of 2.3 (thats low)  Arp rolls over kville and introduces yall to smash mouth football.  Be lucky DFIELD didnt have to play yall or KVILLE would really be humiliated.

Arp 24

Kirby's 3

smash mouth football?  i watched the arp vs. westwood film too and the only thing that got smashed was my notion that this would be a close game.  i'm replacing my 30-20 prediction with 36-13.  btw i know dfield has an outstanding team, and if we had to face them it would be a very tough game.  i'm pulling for newton, but they will have their hands full with dfield if the matchup pans out.

Wowzer you are for Kville right? From what I remember on Smoaky.com you were pulling for kville to win. Just making sure.. I see someone already gave you a negative karma...sad...you are defending Kville...wonder who did that!!!

3 more days but looks like we are going to need our umberellas.  Oh well done before and will do it again

Go Wildcats and lets beat the Arp tigers

Yeah, with the outlook showing rain I seem to think about the Caldwell game last year...except it was a cold son of a gun at that game...we all remember what happened in that game.

::)  Friday Night 6pm, kville returns opening kickoff return to the 42, and this will be the start of the lucky number 42!..we have had 52, 48, now 42!  I will not say whether the 42 is total points, win by or just plane a bunch a numbers on the board at the end of the game that sum to 42, but 42 is the number of this game....or maybe it is the 42 Defensive scheme, or maybe the 42 players from Kville that are going to the game, or maybe the number of minutes it takes me to drive to Lufkin from Jasper, but 42!

Listen to the game!!! 6pm

::)  Friday Night 6pm, kville returns opening kickoff return to the 42, and this will be the start of the lucky number 42!..we have had 52, 48, now 42!  I will not say whether the 42 is total points, win by or just plane a bunch a numbers on the board at the end of the game that sum to 42, but 42 is the number of this game....or maybe it is the 42 Defensive scheme, or maybe the 42 players from Kville that are going to the game, or maybe the number of minutes it takes me to drive to Lufkin from Jasper, but 42!

Listen to the game!!! 6pm

There you go with those numbers again!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83