Kville vs Arp friday

grizzly62

who wins  

141 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Kville
    • Arp

I'm from Newton and the Eagles played their hearts out against the wildcats but were just overmatched this yr. It was not a bad night. As for Arp, they barley beat Jefferson and Jefferson barley beat SA. PLEEEEAAASEEE K Ville will have their way with ARP my friend. Arp should be ranked #15 or lower. K Ville wins by 20 or more

Go Eagles

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do understand that Arp had 5 TO's last night, yet still won the game...The reports I got from the game was that Jefferson was alot like San Augustine.  If they turn the ball over that many times against Kirbyville it could be a long night for Arp.

Arp will have the fastest defense you have ever seen, the qb has thrown for 1400 yards and 3 int.  TB # 7 is the most illusive i've seen.  Jefferson was very good, could not get by arp D.....Jefferson shut them down the second half, missed a field goal, dropped one in the endzone........inside the 20 5 times could not get it in...............Arp 21 K'ville 7

Wanna go into stats?  Kirbyville's qb has thrown fro 1500 and only 6 ints...they have 4 TB's that are illusive not just one...and Jefferson wasn't that good!  Sorry to rain on your parade but Arp should have handled them, but instead they shot themselves in the foot all night with 5 TO's like I said.  And still managed to win the game!  Keep underestimating Kirbyville's O and you will see what happens!  And you better not forget about their stiffling D. ;)

who cares about silsbees record this year. ?? Kville didn't

Play them this year BUT they played some good teams and almost knocked

Off one of the top 3a's in the state. 

But kville has beat 5 teams with winning records and four big 3a.

Arp can't touch that. Experience gets the cats through this one.

Third year for hazelwood to lead them into the playoffs. 8th game.

Thinkalot about those things

Do understand that Arp had 5 TO's last night, yet still won the game...The reports I got from the game was that Jefferson was alot like San Augustine.  If they turn the ball over that many times against Kirbyville it could be a long night for Arp.

Arp will have the fastest defense you have ever seen, the qb has thrown for 1400 yards and 3 int.  TB # 7 is the most illusive i've seen.  Jefferson was very good, could not get by arp D.....Jefferson shut them down the second half, missed a field goal, dropped one in the endzone........inside the 20 5 times could not get it in...............Arp 21 K'ville 7

Wanna go into stats?  Kirbyville's qb has thrown fro 1500 and only 6 ints...they have 4 TB's that are illusive not just one...and Jefferson wasn't that good!   Sorry to rain on your parade but Arp should have handled them, but instead they shot themselves in the foot all night with 5 TO's like I said.  And still managed to win the game!  Keep underestimating Kirbyville's O and you will see what happens!  And you better not forget about their stiffling D. ;)

If Arp makes 5 TO'S this coming week they will be in big trouble!!!! We made some bad mistakes last week also...kick return, fumble, and interception..cant afford to be that sloppy this late in the game. We need to be playing much sharper. Hopefully our guys will come out playing like we know they can..and even with all their sloppiness...they still won..which I'm glad..but they will definetely have to step it up a notch! Anyword on injured players?

there is a lot of smack talking on smoaky.com. saying were overrated, were to slow, our offense is predictable, there D is to good, were hot tempered and can't stand adversity, our coaches are classless. I can't wait till friday!!

Pratice hard men and lets take the wood to them!!!!!!

maybe we should all go to smoaky.com and show them smack talk is all about..LOL  ;) ;D

For all you kville fans or supporters..we sure could use your help on smoaky.com...please go over and register and help us out. They are saying..."where are all these Kirbyville people coming from?"...LOLOLOLOL.. We come from everywhere man..LOL  I think its hillarious. They think that we stink it up. Some of them came to watch our game against Anahuac and feel that was our best game I guess..but they have another thing coming. That was by far NOT the best game we ever played, and our kids could have done better yea, but a win is a win either way, and the second half of the ball game, kville played their game. So let them keep talking..they'll find out Friday!!!!

LETS GO WILDCATS!!!!

HEY PANTHER89...THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT  :)..IT MEANS ALOT ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder