141 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Kville
    • Arp

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who all was in on it?  Better tell me names or I am going to get mean! ;)

Wasnt me lefty im grizz 1 on there

Yeah, DFWhsFOOTBALLfreak is ryker!  He joined the dark side for a couple of days!  Ryker, you did an excellent job turning the tide on there.

Hopefully he decides to come on back !!! lol

A few of my favs...

where did all these freakin Kirbyville people come from?

do I get a vote on the stupid part??

i guess they are not coming back. It says on setxsports that they are tired of arguing with Arp and was not coming back. I say we all go to setxsports.

I hope coaches have already put the Kirbyville tapes up and getting ready for next week.

Went to Tatum last Friday and wasn't impressed with Arps performance. I say the score will be 36-12 Kville. (Personal opinion) If they beat Kville there Offence will have to step up.

After watching the entire highlight vid. of Arp/Westwood I am not that impressed with their team.  Their RB is not that big...fairly quick though, but is easily brought down with arm tackles...and they had trouble holding the line of scrimmage.  Westwood clearly didn't have the athletes as Arp yet constantly they were in the backfield...They might want to check that before Fri. because Kirbyville is deadly up front on D...They do have some good athletes at WR but Kirbyville has those and have seen some just as good if not better in Jasper...2 good teams in this one but Kirbyville clearly has the edge, because of the offensive and defensive lines...games are won in the trenches!

Man I've been gone for a few hours and it all comes out..LOL This is freakin hillarious. Ryker you deserve all kinds of karma!!! I had no idea thats for sure!!!! I can tell you that "DFWhsFOOTBALLfreak" was gettin on my freakin nerves...LOL Glad it was you.. ;)

Yea...I thought it was funny that someone was talking about how many Kirbyville people were in there..LOL We were blowing there forum up!!!

Went to Tatum last Friday and wasn't impressed with Arps performance. I say the score will be 36-12 Kville. (Personal opinion) If they beat Kville there Offence will have to step up.

After watching the entire highlight vid. of Arp/Westwood I am not that impressed with their team.  Their RB is not that big...fairly quick though, but is easily brought down with arm tackles...and they had trouble holding the line of scrimmage.  Westwood clearly didn't have the athletes as Arp yet constantly they were in the backfield...They might want to check that before Fri. because Kirbyville is deadly up front on D...They do have some good athletes at WR but Kirbyville has those and have seen some just as good if not better in Jasper...2 good teams in this one but Kirbyville clearly has the edge, because of the offensive and defensive lines...games are won in the trenches!

I totally agree.  K'ville is gonna win this game because they will dominate the line on both sides. 

Hey, rykerx144...you are the MAN!!!  They are already coming to SETxsports to pull our posts and say that they caught us in the act!  They are blind to the fact that you gave in and ratted on yourself!...Hey Coop, how many more members til 10000?  I think Arp ppl are going to help!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476