Kville vs Arp friday

grizzly62

who wins  

141 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Kville
    • Arp

I checked out the ARP website...It's pretty impressive. They've got some big kids and they've won some big games this year. The only comparison I could find was a 56-14 win over San Augustine early in the season. I believe Kville won by about the same margin. Arp is a tough team that should match well with Kville. I hope the Kats take it by 30 as someone said but I would be surprised if the difference in this game is more than a TD. The game could go either way. Go Kats!!!

The web address for Arp football is below:

http://www.arp.sprnet.org/webmaster/Athletics/FootballHS/football/Pics.htm

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea they are crazy on there... They think there going to shut down Kvilles O  that aint going to happen!!!!!! No one has shut them down no one CC did a good job the 1st qu for the 8 mins they had  the ball and couldnt score..... the it takes kville 1 min to score..... Mark my words KVILLE will win!!!! all but Ervine will be back this week and they are pumped up!!!!!!! Go Wildcats!!!!!

I checked out the ARP website...It's pretty impressive. They've got some big kids and they've won some big games this year. The only comparison I could find was a 56-14 win over San Augustine early in the season. I believe Kville won by about the same margin. Arp is a tough team that should match well with Kville. I hope the Kats take it by 30 as someone said but I would be surprised if the difference in this game is more than a TD. The game could go either way. Go Kats!!!

The web address for Arp football is below:

This is the hidden content, please

Picture is misleading..they are up on bleachers..LOL

Those people over on smoaky or smoking alright...LOL Man they are brutal..close second to newton as for as smack talk..LOL  bd04..I know your there..LOL  They've really got in their minds the game is theirs and its won! We stink and havent played anyone with speed. Funny huh! Sounds oh so familiar! I had to get off of there..they were driving me crazy. They have been talking about kville for along time though. I went through and there are several posts about kville. Ya'll should go read. It's quite entertaining, but quite frustrating at the same time.

Anyway, I hope the wildcats are fired up for this weeks game...I want them to whip some butt!!!! Show NO mercy!!!

Do understand that Arp had 5 TO's last night, yet still won the game...The reports I got from the game was that Jefferson was alot like San Augustine.  If they turn the ball over that many times against Kirbyville it could be a long night for Arp.

Arp will have the fastest defense you have ever seen, the qb has thrown for 1400 yards and 3 int.  TB # 7 is the most illusive i've seen.  Jefferson was very good, could not get by arp D.....Jefferson shut them down the second half, missed a field goal, dropped one in the endzone........inside the 20 5 times could not get it in...............Arp 21 K'ville 7

Like i said, having homer love and adoration will make you blind to facts, you are playing Arp not Jefferson, Arp beat   SA 56-13  ...........you beat them 54-7     tape your jock straps on boys your in for a wild ride...........may the best team win

Grizzlys useless info

ARP                                                                     KVILLE

11-0                                                                                11-0

RECORD      SCORE                             SCHOOL              RECORD     SCORE

PEWITT              2A     9-2          33-21                               DIBOLL        3A     8-3         36-28

SAN AUGUSTINE   2A     5-5          56-13                               JASPER        3A     4-6          44-43

WEST WOOD       3A      6-5          34-14                              CENTER        3A     3-7          35-0

TATUM               3A      4-7          17-7                               CROCKETT     3A     6-5          39-6

GARRISON           2A      3-6          49-14                              SVILLE         2A     6-4           61-7

TROUP                2A      4-7          31-20                              HIMPHILL     2A     2-8           54-6

FRANKSTON         2A      3-6          34-6                               WOODVILLE  2A     3-6           50-7

ELKHART             2A      3-7          42-0                          SAN AUGUSTINE   2A   5-5            54-7

WEST RUSK         2A      9-2           29-8                             NEWTON        2A    7-3            42 -27

TEAGUE              2A      4-7           20-0                              ANAHUAC      2A    7-3             43-20

Jefferson             2A      7-5               21-7

OUT SCORED

THERE OPPTS

366-110                                                                            493-166

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder