1. 1. who wins

• Kville
    • Arp

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EagleFan01

Look I want Kville to win this game but if they turn the ball over and play sloppy like they have been the past two games, Arp will take it to them, they are a good football team, they are disciplined and those kids can play they will be no slouch and they will show up this is not CC or Anahuac they are alot better and will take advantage of the other teams mistakes.

I first thought that this game would be close but I think my view is changing. K Ville is starting to remind me of Newtons state title yr in 05-06. The games that were suppose to be good, Newton won by 30 or 40. K Ville will win this by 30 most likely unless they play sloppy. Go Wildcats

Go Eagles

There's a guy here in San Antonio (wrost high school talent I've ever seen) anyway, his name is Padilla and when I talked to him at the beginning of the season, he said Arp over Newton in Regionals. Well, now there's a HAIR IN THE BUTTER, and Kirbyville I think can take state, but those boys will have to step it up a notch. There's a guy in Columbus TEXAS, named Gary, that is routing for the Wildcats too. Congrats to Coach Curtis Barbay on WIN 300!

Look I want Kville to win this game but if they turn the ball over and play sloppy like they have been the past two games, Arp will take it to them, they are a good football team, they are disciplined and those kids can play they will be no slouch and they will show up this is not CC or Anahuac they are alot better and will take advantage of the other teams mistakes.

Do understand that Arp had 5 TO's last night, yet still won the game...The reports I got from the game was that Jefferson was alot like San Augustine.  If they turn the ball over that many times against Kirbyville it could be a long night for Arp.

Do understand that Arp had 5 TO's last night, yet still won the game...The reports I got from the game was that Jefferson was alot like San Augustine.  If they turn the ball over that many times against Kirbyville it could be a long night for Arp.

Arp will have the fastest defense you have ever seen, the qb has thrown for 1400 yards and 3 int.  TB # 7 is the most illusive i've seen.  Jefferson was very good, could not get by arp D.....Jefferson shut them down the second half, missed a field goal, dropped one in the endzone........inside the 20 5 times could not get it in...............Arp 21 K'ville 7

Arp will have the fastest defense you have ever seen, the qb has thrown for 1400 yards and 3 int.  TB # 7 is the most illusive i've seen.  Jefferson was very good, could not get by arp D.....Jefferson shut them down the second half, missed a field goal, dropped one in the endzone........inside the 20 5 times could not get it in...............Arp 21 K'ville 7

Guess you think Arp is where football was created.  Give me a break.  I saw them first hand last night.  The fastest defense that Kirbyville has ever seen???  hahaha!  West Orange Stark, Silsbee, Jasper, and Newton all can run with or faster than Arp.  Kirbyville has seen these defenses the past two seasons.  Kirbyville would have hung at least 40 on that Jefferson defense! 

Guess you think Arp is where football was created. Give me a break. I saw them first hand last night. The fastest defense that Kirbyville has ever seen??? hahaha! West Orange Stark, Silsbee, Jasper, and Newton all can run with or faster than Arp. Kirbyville has seen these defenses the past two seasons. Kirbyville would have hung at least 40 on that Jefferson defense!

I am not from arp...dont even like them........being a homer like your makes you ignorant of facts. You will find out Friday. I have seen them both play as well. You beat jasper by a point 44-43 and they were 4-6, didn't play wos probably a good thing for kville they are 9-0, silsbee was 6-4 couldn't be too fast, newton may have had a bad night it happens.

Guess you think Arp is where football was created.  Give me a break.  I saw them first hand last night.  The fastest defense that Kirbyville has ever seen???   hahaha!  West Orange Stark, Silsbee, Jasper, and Newton all can run with or faster than Arp.  Kirbyville has seen these defenses the past two seasons.  Kirbyville would have hung at least 40 on that Jefferson defense! 

I am not from arp...dont even like them........being a homer like your makes you ignorant of facts.  You will find out Friday.  I have seen them both play as well. You beat jasper by a point 44-43 and they were 4-6, didn't play wos probably a good thing for kville they are 9-0, silsbee was 6-4 couldn't be too fast, newton may have had a bad night it happens.

I was agreeing till you made 14 excuses the worst being "Newton may have had a bad night it happens."

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder