Kelly Burns officially committs to the U.T. Tyler

trout

Kelly Burns will be attending the University of Texas at Tyler and playing softball there. I and her G.T. Shocker family want to congratulate her on this achievement. Kelly has been very dedicated to our team and made the necessary sacrifices to be able to live her dream of playing college softball at a great school. A great kid who deserves to be successfull. GREAT JOB

Kelly Burns will be attending the University of Texas at Tyler and playing softball there. I and her G.T. Shocker family want to congratulate her on this achievement. Kelly has been very dedicated to our team and made the necessary sacrifices to be able to live her dream of playing college softball at a great school. A great kid who deserves to be successfull. GREAT JOB

CONGRATULATIONS Kelly.

Guest Robert Plant

Fantastic!

Great Job Kelly!

I know there is one very proud Papa in the House!

Proud Papa Indeed Mr. Z!!! Trout, Jessica and Jimmy did great job getting Kelly in front of the right people. Pretty good coaching going on as well. JB and Weed have been a big part of her life. Thanks dudes! And who knows where Kelly would be today if Mc had not picked her up 10 years ago on his 8U Gold team "Mudhens Gold"  :D

UT Tyler is a perfect fit for Kelly. Great school for her major, unbelievable Sports Complex, beautiful campus and a coaching staff that wants to win rings. Coach Reed's attention to detail on the field and in the classroom hooked Kelly. Plus a dedicated pitching coach as well.

Oh yeah! Proud Papa can get there in 3 1/2 hours.........

Guest BreakerCoach

Congrats Kelly and Bigham ! We played there this fall and you are right it is a excellent complex and campus ! Congrats to you guys and best of luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest b-a-g fan

Saw  her on the news ,always smileing, dad, you raised a fine young lady,she has  always been  classy and respectful, every time we have faced  her :o  I know she will make dad and the GT proud at UT Tyler  :o :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder