Hull-Daisetta vs. Mart....Predictions

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who made HD a huge underdog?  I figured it would be too close to call?

Just based on the polls, predictions and some forum talk on 1Atexasfootball.com. Mart is supposed to be some highly feared monster and they are already looking forward to playing Alto in the Regional Final next week. Most projections have Mart making the state championship game in Div.I. One of the Mart posters went as far as to say (with some others agreeing) that if HD beat Mart, it would be the biggest upset of the entire season!!  I hope their kids feel the same way.

Trust me.....nobody in Mart looks past anyone.... they have been in it too long and have too much playoff experience to do that......if Mart gets beat it's because they got beat and not because of a message board or any "overlooking" of anyone.  They will have alot of respect for HD and will play the game as it is which is "sudden death" if ya lose...........

Trust me.....nobody in Mart looks past anyone.... they have been in it too long and have too much playoff experience to do that......if Mart gets beat it's because they got beat and not because of a message board or any "overlooking" of anyone.  They will have alot of respect for HD and will play the game as it is which is "sudden death" if ya lose...........

Unfortunately I know you're right. Mart's got an experienced staff and knows how to make a deep run in the playoffs, and that's one game at a time. Wishful thinking on my part, but ya never know. They know they are the favorite and should probably win the game. They will be prepared and will be ready, just as Hull-Daisetta will be.

I have had the pleasure of seeing Mart play before. Trust me, they are not a team that you can just roll over. They will take it one game at a time. But they are a huge wrecking machine and if HD can take them then I will give HD all the respect they deserve. But I cannot not see them having an easy time with this one like they think they will. Mart is a well oiled machine and has been here more than once and has successfully taken care of business.

HD has been playing some great football and they are honestly better than anyone gives them credit for being. If we play our game and don't turn the ball over, HD has a great chance of winning this game despite being a huge underdog. My prediction:

Hull-Daisetta - 22Wish the Cats well but MArt by a bunch.

Mart    -         15

"One of the Mart posters went as far as to say (with some others agreeing) that if HD beat Mart, it would be the biggest upset of the entire season!!  I hope their kids feel the same way."

No sir, that was not a Mart poster.  That was me. A Ngee supporter.  If you are pissed at me, that is fine.  But, don't let my words that offend you on Mart's posters.  You have a chance to beat them. no doubt.  But thinking that HD is Not a big underdog is a little prejudice as well don't you think?

"One of the Mart posters went as far as to say (with some others agreeing) that if HD beat Mart, it would be the biggest upset of the entire season!!  I hope their kids feel the same way."

No sir, that was not a Mart poster.  That was me. A Ngee supporter.  If you are pissed at me, that is fine.  But, don't let my words that offend you on Mart's posters.  You have a chance to beat them. no doubt.  But thinking that HD is Not a big underdog is a little prejudice as well don't you think?

We're just lookin for posterboard material Rab. Whatever may help fire the boys up. I don't have a problem with ya at all, and you are correct, it would be a big upset. When the opening whistle blows in Navasota, there will be a whole lot of people wondering why they haven't heard anything about HD this year. I promise you other than depth, they can matchup with any team in the state in 1A. They could have done that a few times over the years, but they never had their minds right to know that was the case. We'd see Alto or Groveton or Mart and think...here we go again. This group of guys are more focused, determined and fearless than I've seen in a long long time. It also helps that they have a pile of very good athletes. Good luck to Normangee against Evadale, but I gotta pull for D23 to make another big upset ;D

Ok...well I hate HD as much as the next guy and im going to make this prediction  stated on facts and not emotions....I have watched film of Mart against some tough teams and I have also seen HD play....HD is a decent 1A team, im not taking that away from them but Mart would be a great 2A team...HD may be able to keep it from getting embarassing but my prediction is Mart 47 HD 14

Who has HD played this year?

Joharr73--->In reference to "Mart sounds too confident, Bobcats will surprise them!"

Those that are commenting are not from Mart but are merely supporting our district. No one from Mart is overlooking HD. They have earned the right to be in the playoffs for a reason.

And as you have seen with Rablwo and I, we also frequent this site too. I am sure you are just supplying bulletin board material but don't try to make it look like Mart is going into this game looking ahead. Don't take comments that you read on another site out of context and post em on here.

Good luck to all those still playing this week!

Who has HD played this year?

Joharr73--->In reference to "Mart sounds too confident, Bobcats will surprise them!"

Those that are commenting are not from Mart but are merely supporting our district. No one from Mart is overlooking HD. They have earned the right to be in the playoffs for a reason.

And as you have seen with Rablwo and I, we also frequent this site too. I am sure you are just supplying bulletin board material but don't try to make it look like Mart is going into this game looking ahead. Don't take comments that you read on another site out of context and post em on here.

Good luck to all those still playing this week!

Just having fun with ya'll, get hyped up for it and ya'll have a good game.  I'll be in Groveton for my Oilers!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu