how much does OU suck?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but I do recognize a winner when I see one and Bradford is a winner and a difference maker on the field....................you would likely view it different if McCoy was the one out the next few weeks injured!!!!!

Id have to say id still like my chances. landry Jones isnt even close to Garrett Gilbert

Winner winner chicken dinner !

HOOK EM HORNS !

You got that right

I saw this one up close........scored a suite on the forty.... ;D.....I think OU was a little over ranked and BYU was a little under ranked. OU has  new receivers and it showed. Would they have won if the injury hadn't occured?....maybe....OU will have to run the table to get a shot at the title. BYU made the plays down the stretch.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) this thread is older than dirt and it is beginning to suck as much as ou does. It needs to be renamed to "Come post here when you feel down on yourself and need a quick pickme up by saying ou sucks" or "Let's see if we can reach 100 pages of saying the exact same thing approximately 2,000 times!!!!"

This is crazy. Obviously know one knows for sure what the outcome would have been if Bradford had not gotten hurt. But to just totally discard the fact that a team lost it's Heisman trophy winning QB, one that will go higher in the draft than both Teebow and McCoy, and replace him with a redshirt freshman, is just plain ridiculous. That there my friends is not showing good football sense.

OU does have some line problems, but losing Bradford was a terrible blow to them in that game. Even the BYU coaches and players acknowledged that fact.

I believe that BYU will show that they are a legit team over the course of the rest of the season and this loss will not be as devasting to OU as it looks now.

This is crazy. Obviously know one knows for sure what the outcome would have been if Bradford had not gotten hurt. But to just totally discard the fact that a team lost it's Heisman trophy winning QB, one that will go higher in the draft than both Teebow and McCoy, and replace him with a redshirt freshman, is just plain ridiculous. That there my friends is not showing good football sense.

OU does have some line problems, but losing Bradford was a terrible blow to them in that game. Even the BYU coaches and players acknowledged that fact.

I believe that BYU will show that they are a legit team over the course of the rest of the season and this loss will not be as devasting to OU as it looks now.

I agree...........but OU still sucks !  ;)

I have also heard that OU still sucks.

Just waiting on confirmation. 

[move] It's Confirmed! OU STILL SUCKS!!![/move]

Thanks for confirming THAT OU SUCKS !

You are so welcome! If you ever have any questions about OU, please, please do not hesitate to ask. I will always try to do my best to provide the most up to date information that I can about OU. Understand that all of my post about OU will end with.........

[move]SUCKS!!! and STILL SUCKS!!! [/move]

what about the other 2-3 games they're going to lose?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty