how much does OU suck?

That college sportsmanship thread kind of made me feel like we have all been bad sports. To honor that and show the area how much good character we all have--- I say we should give this horrific unsportsmanship act a little break.  So please join me in this act of redemption for being so harsh on our OU friends. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That college sportsmanship thread kind of made me feel like we have all been bad sports. To honor that and show the area how much good character we all have--- I say we should give this horrific unsportsmanship act a little break.  So please join me in this act of redemption for being so harsh on our OU friends. 

OK breaks over--- Now Where Were WE ?

Nope.

OK breaks over--- Now Where Were WE ?

Nope.

Baddog really is bad--he broke the silence faster than i could type----ROFLMBO

Astronomers have found the most powerful eruption in the universe using NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory. A super massive black hole generated this eruption by growing at a remarkable rate. This discovery shows the enormous appetite of large black holes, and the profound impact they have on their surroundings. This event was caused by gravitational energy release, as enormous amounts of matter fell toward a black hole. Most of the matter was swallowed, but some of it was violently ejected before being captured by the black hole. "I was stunned to find that a mass of about 300 million suns was swallowed," This Black Hole has been named Oklahoma and it indeed does suck.

CLASSIC! 

Yesterday a tornado tgouched down in Beaumont, TX.  It blew off a couple of roofs, blew over a couple of cars, and blew debris all over ther place.  This tornado has been named Oklahoma, [glow=red,2,300]confirming that OU blows as well[/glow]!

Saw a couple of OU players in Beaumont yesterday --hoping to pick up the damaged cars.  Said they could sell them at a premium to OU alumni.  ;D

Yesterday a tornado tgouched down in Beaumont, TX.  It blew off a couple of roofs, blew over a couple of cars, and blew debris all over ther place.  This tornado has been named Oklahoma, [glow=red,2,300]confirming that OU blows as well[/glow]!

Saw a couple of OU players in Beaumont yesterday --hoping to pick up the damaged cars.  Said they could sell them at a premium to OU alumni.   ;D

:D :D :D :D :D

Saw a couple of OU players in Beaumont yesterday --hoping to pick up the damaged cars.  Said they could sell them at a premium to OU alumni.   ;D

Heard Rhett Bomar was at the walmart afterwards.  hmmm. 

oh by the way, the bricks missing from that bldg they showed wasnt the tornado, they got sucked off by Blow U after the title game.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder