how much does OU suck?

This is crazy. Obviously know one knows for sure what the outcome would have been if Bradford had not gotten hurt. But to just totally discard the fact that a team lost it's Heisman trophy winning QB, one that will go higher in the draft than both Teebow and McCoy, and replace him with a redshirt freshman, is just plain ridiculous. That there my friends is not showing good football sense.

OU does have some line problems, but losing Bradford was a terrible blow to them in that game. Even the BYU coaches and players acknowledged that fact.

I believe that BYU will show that they are a legit team over the course of the rest of the season and this loss will not be as devasting to OU as it looks now.

what about the other 2-3 games they're going to lose?

:D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83

This rain is trying to go into the Gulf, unfortunately OU sucks!

So you are saying OU is sucking the moisture from the gulf........excellent point.  ;D

Johnny, tell the man what he's won!

Guest Ranger83

So you are saying OU is sucking the moisture from the gulf........excellent point.  ;D

Hopefully not an OU cap or t-shirt because....well that would suck !

And, based on ou's unbearable amount of SUCK, you could never take it off! :o

Yes Eagle07 you have won a lifetime pass from ever having to step into the sucking state or dealing with their sucking people and as a bonus you get to keep telling everyone you know OKLAHOMA SUCKS

Yes Eagle07 you have won a lifetime pass from ever having to step into the sucking state or dealing with their sucking people and as a bonus you get to keep telling everyone you know OKLAHOMA SUCKS

Winner winner chicken dinner !

Guest Ranger83

Can we move to something like a hotties thread? I mean were into the second week and haven't even seen a shot of Erin Andrews? But you guys/gals obsession with ou has been noted

There is a really good joke hidden in your message. However, in this age of decorum, I will refrain.

Can we move to something like a hotties thread? I mean were into the second week and haven't even seen a shot of Erin Andrews? But you guys/gals obsession with ou has been noted

There is a really good joke hidden in your message. However, in this age of decorum, I will refrain.

Does the joke have to do with EA? That's really the only thing I can think it would come to.

Does the joke have to do with EA? That's really the only thing I can think it would come to.

nope, OU sucks  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder